We're coming for you, rascists!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY
youtu.be/DUmq1cpcglQ?t=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You all reek of mental weakness and soft bodies, i advise you stay home. Traitors to your own people, you will be remembered.

>rascists
kek, fucking retard

Soyboy in all the ages? wow Im scare. You're all see so losers. Even the black guys in the pics don't scare me

Only one white guy lol

>nazis watch out

They're not refugees though, they're illegal economic immigrants. If they were refugees they would stop at the first safe country they reach but they don’t.

>that nose
>white

Brilliant how lacking in sophistication you people are. Believe it or not, it is possible to have views that are contrary to your own rather feeble ideas without being a "muh racist"
Also for your own edification, look at how Lenin invented the word racism. That's right a communist invented the word.
Good luck with the being a useful idiot thing

oh and here's some red pills for you

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
Goy guide to history
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

>Finnish refugee children crossing the Swedish border during Winter War

except when they meant "foreign influence" they meant anglo influence
and that changes everything

still waiting overhere
come on and make it snappy
my hands are all tingly

>I just wanted to have consensual sex with xir
>now I'm in this mess
>my feet hurt
>i just wanna go home and play vidya
>Kashera smells like Foodstamps and sour milk with pennys and Sandbags

BÄSTASTE
FINASTE
HENGÄNGET

>say no to islamophobia
>stamp out anti-semitism

Will they ever learn?

youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY

kek

You sure showed us, how can we even recover?

whats so bad about racism anyways?

>not wanting your country flooded with uneducated war torn people who only survived by stealing and killing makes me a racist
I fucking hate normies

Not a single damn thing.
These morons think this shit propaganda is going to flip Sup Forums or something.

Communist utopian ideas are build on the premise that all people are basically the same.
Questioning the core dogma of their stupidity destroys everything they advocate for in one sweep.

>Sub saharan "People" just have the bad luck to be born on another part of the planet. Step aside Goy and let them come in they are basicly your siblings.

>please
>>FUCKING
>>>DO
>>>>BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

all of those "people" need to be murdered

i can feel the testosterone reeking from that image.

>stand against islamophobia
>stamp out anti-semitism on the same banner

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Leftism is mental illness.

why are leftists so afraid of racism?

I like how obviously jewish that old couple holding the sign in the middle is.

das rape cyst

elderly niggers and kikes

Why do they always equate not wanting open borders with racism, it's a false equivalence, you may as well claim it's racist to have doors & windows on your house.

Notice how they're all Nu-Males, niggers, boomers, whores and Jews. Pretty much sums up the modern left.

youtu.be/DUmq1cpcglQ?t=4

Watering down speech is their weapon of choice, they know they can't win against a five year old if they have to use proper arguments.

>refugee, asylum seeker, migrant, tourist = all the same
>Voicing concern = Hate Speech
>Not wanting to work till 75 to pay for a million parasites = racism

Thats why they always fake a fainting spell
>i cant even...
Or cry down events bc they know if the general public wouldn't be so apathic everyone with 2 brain cells would see through their thin moral veil with only greed and selfishness behind.

They have no right to live in our countries. Get fucked.

B-but, different races exists.
Literally how can anyone not be racist, be it expressed via good or bad racism?
The only way to end racism is to genocide all but one of the five races, leaving only one. Then there could be no racism, as there would be no other races for comparison.
Breeding races out of existence, such as the Kalgeri Plan, is still genocide.
Ergo, if you are committed to ending racism in the world, you are unfortunately for the genocide of four races of human beings.
Shame on you.

I see,...

mutts

feminists

cucks

niggers

spiccs

untermensch

we will drive you out, you will root you out of existence
you will be cast out like the demon spawn you are
you filthy heretics
this land doesn't belong to you
there will be no scrap on this planet you'll be safe in the future
we will come KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR
and during the night you will experience the torment Sup Forums has conjured up for you
you will feel the absolute horror and rage of decades in mere minutes

>muh racism

not an argument against cultural suicide

Since when hate onto others it's an indispensable cultural trait?

ugh.. I despise weakness

This guy's a fucking psychopath.

>Say no to Islamophobia

>Stamp out anti-Semitism

You can't have both.

>Say no to anti semitism
Then send the ship full of Jew hating Muslims back

I want to double this claim.

>stamp out anti-Semitism

Gonna be very hard to do that with all those Muslims coming in lol

HELLO
eastern Europe, and Poland particularly would like to teach you about righteous anger at your enemies

Good. It's about time someone did something about that widespread anti-white racism in the West.

> Why do they always equate not wanting open borders with racism
Q: What is the purpose of "anti-racism" directed at those who are not racist?
A: So they can further "exploit" (make use of for their own purposes) a larger group of people.
Black/Brown people are conviced by corrupt politicians that they need "anti-racism" (and that they need those that are selling the idea) under the concern-threat that they will be the subject of a violent genocidal purge by the evil Nazis (all europeans) that they are pushed to disenfranchise.

Nailed it, Krautbro

Those that go to pop concerts, go to church/synagogue/mosque, those that live in cities and large towns and those that go to shopping malls/centres are those that get blown to fuck.
They're coming for you. No fucks given. Flood the shitholes

Lol Rocky Mountain Antifa seems pretty based

He would NEVER say this, you are FAKE NEWS.

Packing my bags right now.

Non whites make me physically sick and invoke feelings of disgust. I’ve always been like this (since I can remember anyway) and I can’t help myself. I’ve been thinking about it more and more lately. Is there something wrong with me?
This feeling unironically started when I first went to Gardaland to Italy, where I first saw what non whites look like (most Italians, but not all). In the past couple of years, I’ve started noticing niggers for the first time in my home country as well. This honestly bothers me, as I get feelings of disgust on my otherwise perfectly fine day.
Anyone in similiar situation?