Orthodoxy thread

I've been interested in orthodoxy for some time now. Eastern friends, redpill me on the matter. How cucked/based is this church? How does it compare to catholicism? Write here anything you find important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqPOPkj4_T8
mil.by/ru/forces/special/rhbz/461/8364/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tianquan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they bless their guns for sweet +1 vs SJW for 5 turns
thats kind of nice
also the only christian church that dont turn the other cheek

Ask yourself this? What kind of delusional person calling himself a Christian would sprinkle 'holy water' onto weapons which are created for killing? Makes it appear as if the orthodox church in Russia is simply a tool to control the populace, as an extra thing which is used along with state sponsored propaganda which creates a totally illusionary concept, feeling, lie of some kind of national unity, national "holiness," national "righteousness," patriotism, etc when the country is sinking in high abortion rates amongst other things.

So as far as I know they don't make true disciples of Jesus, many seem to be "religious," dead in dead religion. Also I consider the whole process of canonization of people to be vanity. Fake church in dead religion creating fake disciples, "religious zealots."

And yet do they cry and weep at the top of their lungs about how the commies persecuted them? Why don't the religious zealots cry and weep that they're fooling people with dead religion?

Why would someone spend so much time to write all that text if he has no idea what he's talking about? I say assblasted commie or atheist.

Look in his eyes and tell him what he's doing isn't vanity at all. Tell him he's made correct life choices as he is a victim of the anti Christian dead religion organization which permits him to "bless" weapons made for the destruction of the bodily flesh which Jesus has never called for. Try doing that and then say your conscience is at peace.

before that trucks right side cabin there are three red fire extinguishers and two green ones. why are the two green and have a different shape than the other three? or maybe these are not fire extinguishers? what are these then?

coptic monk is the closest thing to becoming a literal jedi
>youtube.com/watch?v=TqPOPkj4_T8

You don't know why we bless the weapons (we bless everything btw) but you can ask before you start blabbering.

>willing russification
Kys

for u:

mil.by/ru/forces/special/rhbz/461/8364/

Well keep having your priests bless weapons might probably be used one day to kill others. Such "Christianity."

>le turn the other cheek meme

Enjoy niggers and faggots ruining your civilization

They might also be used to save others. World is a hard place.

>how does it compare to catholicism?

It's great, very conservative. The churches are auto-cephalous based on nationality though, so I'm not sure what presence there is in latin Poland.

A civilization with a distorted faith, mingled with false shallow patriotism.

Taking up arms if you call yourself a true child of Jesus is contradictory. He said his kingdom isn't of this world.

It's not that black and white, if you could think further than your nose goes you'd know this.

And you wonder how the West is falling with this "turn the other cheek" bullshit? How does it goes with the muslims? It must feel nice, letting in the saracens, the ones the West fought for centuries against. Can't wait for another heresy made by the kike you call Pope.

Orthodoxs are the only real Christians.It's the original church made by the desciples of Jesus

go to hell kike

>Taking up arms if you call yourself a true child of Jesus is contradictory

Jesus was not a cuck like you.Reminder that he beat the shit out of the Jews merchants from the temple

weapons of Christianity bless our defense !

>coptic
not Orthodox
>NOT ORTHODOX STAY AWAY GOY

>orthodoxy
That's a strange way to spell heresy, O.P.

Orthodox popes, especially the romanian ones, are complete communists sympathizers who are notoriously prone to sexual agressions and cuckholdry.

Icons cult can be very creepy and out of control, religious over-politisation too.

But I think it's overall better than the absolute state of the catholics.

Battle pic related was won because of divine interaction.Warriors and their weapons had been blessed before the battle

no but our existence is , and good to safeguard it against the satanic hordes you jew ill-lborn abomination

No, because romanian popes are fucking commies sympathizers too, as in many eastern countries

a ) Orthodox not have popes

b) icons are the image of your saint in your heart

c) catholics unfortunately gone

d ) that's got to be wrong, communism is the system of the antichrist and everyone knows it

You dont know a thing about true Christianity mutt.

But it's cool as fuck, and it's obviously some sort of pagan remnant.

>Battle pic related was won because of divine interaction

I think you're underestimating just how incompetent the Turks were before the Young Turk revolution.

Anyhow, obviously it doesn't work, or else you would have had Cyprus/All of Anatolia back by now.

>Every sane person knows that Catholics are the only true Christians. Jebać prawosławnych.
are you serious? just because you believe a lot does not fix your churches monstrous errors, become Orthodox or serve the pope and his corrupt institution

>9000 vs 120 and still lost
How this is not weird to you i wonder

>Anyhow, obviously it doesn't work, or else you would have had Cyprus/All of Anatolia back by now
Except from divine interactions with have the devil's interaction too aka Catholics and the Pope.Catholics are the worst enemy of Orthodoxs.Betrayed Orthodoxy multiple times

Just go Catholic like a normal European. Its ridiculous that Orthodox even claims to be a part of Christianity. They're just heretics. Not to mention it was used to further the state and as an explanation for their unnecessary aggression. Every sane person knows that Catholics are the only true Christians. Jebać prawosławnych.

>ID: Soy48
Are you feeling ok Krautboi?

The words of Jesus are extremely acute. If people don't want to be real Christians then they shouldn't pretend. One thing that can really help is for people to be honest with themselves.

Had this saved about "turning the other cheek" and lol

In the past Christians who labelled all Jews/followers of Judaism as utterly bad probably also used the bible to justify their own delusional beliefs and not see their hypocrisy. Didn't some "Christians" even kill jews? Such love was had, oh wait unironically enough they ought to have had loved in the sense as some say "agape" where they held no burden against them but spread true love.

>Ethiopia has the second largest orthodox christian population on earth. 32 Million Ethiopian Christians
Holy shit. Orthodox Christianity is fucking BASED!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!!@!@!!!

>Just go Catholic like a normal European. Its ridiculous that Orthodox even claims to be a part of Christianity. They're just heretics. Not to mention it was used to further the state and as an explanation for their unnecessary aggression. Every sane person knows that Catholics are the only true Christians. Jebać prawosławnych.
are you serious? just because you believe a lot does not fix your churches monstrous errors, become Orthodox or serve the pope and his corrupt institution

yes well death to talmudic jews, sorry

>Orthodox popes
>who are notoriously prone to sexual agressions and cuckholdry
>religious over-politisation too.

You don't know what you are talking about so shut up.

Sorry pal but Moldavia is full of mental communists monks able to elaborate on how the cosmic reptilians plotted a conspiration against their celestial kingdom.

The wittiest commies understood that quickly and used these priests to catter the empty stomachs. Because abortion and contraception was illegal my wife's mother was raped by an alcoholic monk. These absolutes thrash were in collusion with the commies during gynecologic visits - 5 children mandatory because the Party said so.

Romanian orthodoxy is so fucked up and caricatural that this country endures an even more sick wave of conversion to protestantism.

They hate the catholics, envy the Jews (they get circumcised to go to Israël), fap to the USA while reading Douguine and pretend UFO's landed in their shit-stained fields.

Are you autistic?

he must be a kike, only they hate Orthodoxy so bad
>They hate the catholics, envy the Jews (they get circumcised to go to Israël), fap to the USA while reading Douguine and pretend UFO's landed in their shit-stained fields.
literally shit tier propaganda from your part , KYS, only hate cath is true

Try telling that to the women and children you are leaving behind because you don't wanna fight, they're gonna have such a nice time. Gods kindom is indeed not of this world but people take action and face consequences in this world, and by that actions they are judged. By leaving the civilians defenceless to be masacred, when you could've done something to prevent it, you are taking their blood upon you. Christianity is not apathy.

M8 Shut up. You can't even communicate properly. Nor do you actually know the situation here.
>Because abortion and contraception was illegal my wife's mother was raped by an alcoholic monk
HAHAHAHAHAH
Are you sure your mother wasn't the town whore?
>5 children mandatory because the Party said so.
Nigger just stop this is getting hilarious.

the 'french' is jewish , what you expect, fuck this people full of lies

Jesus protects his children, did the religious institutions in your country proclaim that? Or do they view him as a distant "something" which only one day will become very real to them and that is when they think they'll meet him in heaven.

Christianity was meant to originally be Catholic, anything other is just heresy and driving away from the original text.

BASED AF!!!

Jesus didn't say be a fucking pussy.
And Jesus did say to not tolerate the Blasphemer and it's never said that you should bend over.

That's different Orthodoxy, they are non-Chalcedonians

>Driving away from the original text
>Interest is not a sin goym
>Fabrication is not a sin goym if we do it

>What is Orthodox Catholic Church
>What is Orthodoxy
>What is Ecumenical Council
>What is dogma addition well into 19th and 20th century
>What is filioque
>What is Divine Mary Latin Catholicism heresy

They are Copts not Orthodox tho. You are gona have to try harder cuckchan.

No we believe he is everywhere and ask for his will to be done in any case, that's why we bless the weapons btw. But he also gave us free will and it's upon us to do the right thing in this world. By doing nothing when something bad occurs and let innocent people to suffer we are acting selfish and apathetical and not as good Christians.

I am Orthodox. Of course it is less cucked by Catholic church and more serious while keeping accurate old traditions. Though the last years in my country the higher "rank" priests tend to be cucks by approaching the Pope and sht like that. In my opinion the purest form of Orthodoxy can be found in Russia at the moment. But yeah in general it's not even close to these ridiculous activities and the cuckery of Pope. So it's a good decision. Remember though that the most important thing despite of what church you follow is you yourself to have faith in Christ himself and what he said. Churches and religions can be wrong many times.

So it's not okay to let people suffer in disasters but okay to present a twisted form of faith to people, where people think it's a lie that one can live a life free from sin. Relig-stic deception is a very serious thing. As it is written the letter kills but spirit gives life.

the original text was changed by catholics several times
>HA HA

>a twisted form of faith to people,
>it's twisted cause I say so
>where people think it's a lie that one can live a life free from sin
He never said that.
Also killing is not a sin you heretical idiot. Murder is a sin not the act of killing. There are a many of instances in the bible of killing to being a sin.

Pure Russian Orthodoxy was destroyed by the German mutt, Peter Holstein Gottorp "Great".
Greek, Ecumenical, Romanian and Bulgarian patriarchs are pro-West and pro-Vatican. Russian and Serbian are vehemently opposed to "ecumenism" and Jesuit PR poison that is current Pope.

>Greek, Ecumenical, Romanian and Bulgarian
We don't care Vadim about your little chest beating.
While the current EP is more pro west, don't drag us all with him.
And may I remind you that the current scuffle between Russia has nothing to do with EP being pro Rome. But Russia being butthurt at the existence of a Finish Orthodox Church, Estonian Orthodox Church, Latvian Orthodox Church and basically where else a nation broke from Russia because Russia still thinks it's getting that land back.

>So it's not okay to let people suffer in disasters
no it's not ok
>but okay to present a twisted form of faith to people
not ok either
>where people think it's a lie that one can live a life free from sin
I never said that but the truth is that, exept someone is gifted from God by birth, people tend to be sinners, the difference with Christians is that we try to fight it. If it was so easy we would need to suffer in life to go to Heaven
You are jumping from the one topic to the other. What denomination are you btw?

>*wouldn't need to suffer

Did you take up Jewish feasts and renounce Christianity then if you like the idea of killing so much? Oh wait, but isn't that what eastern orthodoxy allows? I don't know, do they?

>Vadim
Are you retarded?

>Finnish, Latvian, Estonian Orthodox Church

Yes, you are retarded. The canon laws regarding Orthodox Churches, Eparchies and Autocephaly have stayed the same.

No Church can be founded on the territory that belongs to an existing Church's jurisdiction.
Moreover, no new eparchies can be founded when there are already ones in existence.
Finally, if a Finn, Estonian or Latvian want to found a national Orthodox Church, let them produce a monk who would spend decades in Athos and earn the recognition of other eparchs and patriarchs later on.

Here you go, brother. Welcome to the journey, and God bless!

>No Church can be founded on the territory that belongs to an existing Church's jurisdiction.
Yet there are two Orthodox churches in Lativa, Finland and Lithuania. One recognized by Russia and one by the EP.

May I remind you that the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is still not recognized because of Russia.

>Did you take up Jewish feasts and renounce Christianity then if you like the idea of killing so much?
Nice arguments. You already made yourself a fool to everyone else, no sense in going further.

The Orthodox Church also has been the only people giving a damn about the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and have been maintaining it for centuries. They seem to be the only purists left.

>Finland
Meant Estonia as I am not sure about binland.

Great thread
Can recommend Jordan B. Peterson lectures to my orthodox friends

So I've disappointed followers of dead religion. Who call themselves Christians. Who browse Sup Forums which if anything is a very unchristian website. One of which condones killing.

Ukrainan Orthodox Church will never be recognized and autocephalus, because present-day Ukraine is historical core and original province of Russian Orthodox Church.

Orthodox Churches are national, an in nation. They follow ethnolinguistic lines, not political borders.

A Latvian Orthodox Church is in Latvian language and can't infringe upon properties of Russian Orthodox Church.
Not a single older Orthodox church or monastery in Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia or Finland was built by anyone else other than Russian Orthodox Church. Pure and simple, property.
Likewise, no FYROM or Montenegrin Orthodox Church will ever get away with usurping Serb Orthodox Church property and gaining recognition along the way.

I show up early for vespers and liturgy to speak with a sub-deacon and have him answer questions for me. user, your best bet is to actually go to the Church and speak with the clergymen. After they answer whatever questions you have, do some of your own research and see if it is what you are looking for. It is absolutely, for me, a better way of life, and I would not trade it for the easier to find Baptist, or Catholic Churches near me.

> Who browse Sup Forums which if anything is a very unchristian website.
>Very unchristian website
Are you trolling now. Are you next gona tell me which streets in my town are unchristian?
>One of which condones killing.
Self defense, defense of ones nation and people. If you disagree with those then please go call yourself a righteous man as you sit by to injustice, cowardice is easy to hide behind false morals. We'll see who's right and wrong on judgement day.

nah you're a clown without discernment

>Remember though that the most important thing despite of what church you follow is you yourself to have faith in Christ himself and what he said.
WISDOM! Be attentive!

This is some heavy metal material right there.

>Orthodox Churches are national, an in nation. They follow ethnolinguistic lines, not political borders.
And Russia does not want to agree to those lines apparently.

>Not a single older Orthodox church or monastery in Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia or Finland was built by anyone else other than Russian Orthodox Church.
Orthodox Churches, separate from Russia have been built in the Balts and Finland since their independence from Russia.
>properties of Russian Orthodox Church.
They aren't trying to take over the Russian Churches, they have built their own but Russia is not willing to admit or better said accept their presence.
Where you stand on this is not even the point.
You can't deny that this plus other issues like what is happening America, are a friction point between the EP and Russia, and even the other ones. And it has more to do with that then it ever had to do with the EP being a faggot.

Greetings fellow orthodox brothers.

Greetings.

I already explained to you how to found Orthodox Churches. Look it up. Our Saint Sava instituted Serb Orthodox Church, it was pure geopolitics and diplomacy.

No Latvian, Estonian Orthodox Church can claim Russian Orthodox believers or property.
The state can't found Orthodox Churches, it has to be by the book and canon laws, tradition of Orthodoxy. No instant churches.

And stop being a hypocrite, Romanian Orthodox Church rightfully claims Moldova as theirs.

>No Latvian, Estonian Orthodox Church can claim Russian Orthodox believers or property.
They are not doing that nor am I claiming that they do or that they have the right. As I said their building their own churches. And that Russia doesn't like that too much.

>The state can't found Orthodox Churches, it has to be by the book and canon laws, tradition of Orthodoxy. No instant churches.
They go back to the 1920's.

>And stop being a hypocrite, Romanian Orthodox Church rightfully claims Moldova as theirs.
Because it is. Again my point is not about being right or wrong here but that this is one of the real reasons the EP and Russia don't get along not because muh Rome.

false, ethiopia is coptic.

You can find these kind of battles all throughout history. Did God grant victory to the Chinese communists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tianquan

Those are meme, instant Churches instituted against Church rules and traditions, with the sole purpose of assimilating Russians there and taking over Russian Orthodox Property. How many ethnic Latvians or Estonians are Orthodox now, and back then? That's the exact same shit as Croat Orthodox Church, Montenegrin, or Macedonian. Or Ukrainian, actually, an identity founded on Uniatism originally.

You are being an annoying hypocrite with Moldova right there.

>Aгeнтcтвo
>Quadruple consonant

How are you supposed to pronounce that?

> How many ethnic Latvians or Estonians are Orthodox now, and back then?
There used to be numbered in the hundreds of thousands in the 30's and 40's. But now there are down to the tens. The Japanese Orthodox Church only has 40,000 members. Is that not enough, should we rid of it?

>You are being an annoying hypocrite with Moldova right there.
We don't bitch about the Russian churches in Moldova. And again

THAT WAS NOT MY POINT YOU AUTISTIC SLAV

Satan might have.

Jj . . . Oy vey

>You autisric Lav
>Romanian, think I am Latin

You're delusional if you think you Romanians have latine genes. What, from a few thousand Roman millitary veterns that were sent to retire in Dacia? lmao

Pic related
>WE

Also why are you butthurt about calling you a slav?
Are you like the jews now that if you get called by your name you recoil?

Can you stop being autistic and address my point?

I'll explain. I discovered the truth about Christianity some time ago. People literally believe in the creation story but call those who say they're freed from sin liars and say that we ALL sin everyday, remember this. Right now and the past months I'm a different person than I was when I discovered this. I have a big problem so don't wonder why I'm here since I said Sup Forums is very unchristian, which it is as it's part of the world and is fill of sin. Anyways in the past I stopped going to this one church my family went to, it was part of dead religion and I didn't find Jesus there. Rather through prayer did miracles happen as I began to pray a lot, Jesus stopped being someone who was very distant to me then, as to most Christians he is as they don't pray and believe in him for who is he. Point I've been trying to make here is that "churchianity," the people in dead religion don't actually abide in Jesus. For if they did they wouldn't sin. The life of being led by the spirit isn't really taught in many churches. Many are religious, there's different types of people who call themselves Christians yet aren't true children of Jesus, even if they're extremely religious. Don't have to believe me or my words, ask and seek Jesus Christ for yourself in prayer.

>Aгeнтcтвo
ag-yenst-va. I think. Probably with emphasis on the second, but I only know the introduction to the language, total beginner.

> For if they did they wouldn't sin.
Are you calling yourself without sin?
Are you ensured of your salvation?

That's another Serb.

There is no point to your rambling. Interbellum Estonian and Latvian Orthodox Churches were Russian dominated, used Russian language and recognized Moscow hierarchy. They were instituted because of persecution of Church by Lenin.

Estonian law claims their meme Apostolic crap is legal successor, which is nonsense, because the Orthodox Church are the people and their priests. And they were and are mostly Russians and recognize Moscow Patriarchate.

Learn real history, stick your head out of your ass and drop english wiki as source of knowledge.

It's not as disgusting as Roman church, but most of churches are pretty corrupt.

fuck off shill

You in Orthodox Meme Squad?

Deism is the only true and based relgion