Nigs stabbin people on new years eve/day in london

Let's see them "Dindu Nuffin" out of this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

P
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

B
I
N

T
H
A
T

K
N
I
F
E

Did a nigga not bin a knife?

P
A
R
C
E
L

When are people gonna realize that these apes are incompatible with the west and send them back to their mud huts?

oh look another "flaggots and foreigners obsessed with the uk thread"

as if either sweden or the usa are in a position to shitpost about the uk

Butt shaved

we're not in denial tho.

inb4 "UK IS STILL 90% WHITE U WOT M8?!?!

(it's not)

We didn't fight in WW2 to keep foreigners out of Britain, we fought in WW2 to keep foreigners out of Poland.

Modern Poland: 97.7% Ethnic Polish

"britslost.jpg" what bullshit.

Oi, we're doin fine over here guv!

Fuck off kike it was your scum who instigated their arrival to the west.

Wew...

Yea but were the victims other nigs?

That 2.3% is probably over here!

truly multicultural

could someone please link me to an actual article mentioning the race of the victims AND the attackers? OP is a huge faggot with deficiencies when it comes to providing information.

london nigs stabbing other london nigs, nothing to see here, yawn

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

Black people comprise ~10% London population but account for more than half of all street crime, 60% robberies and 70% gun crime.

Police using racial profiling when doing stop and searches is still racist and not politically correct, but the figures show otherwise.

Good thing he didn't have a gun, as guns are banned in the Queen's realm, because they are very very bad

Attackers haven'e been found yet. Until a suspect is charged, the only information the police will release is age and gender.
The details of victims will probably come out in the next couple days if any newspaper bothers to follow up on the story, which they probably won't given how common stabbings are.

Thank God for the martyrs who made us independent of Great Pakistan