Albinos

are albinos white enough pol

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably

Are gays straight enough Sup Forums?

Are trannies sane enough Sup Forums

No, they are mutants.

The black chick is jutting her chin forward you mental midget.

The races do have different skull shapes and sizes, you don't need this homosexual trickery

How about this one?

It just looks like it. Having such a chin in a relaxed position isn't uncommon at all in actual African people. It's the mutts that have to jut their chins forward to reach this level of "chinnery".

this. It's an underbite, not a under sized skull

Well no their skulls are actually smaller. And white skulls are smaller than east asian ones.

Whiteness is not just skin color, It is also facial features/structure and personality. For example, wiggers are not white, neither are albinos that spawn from the wombs of niggers.

isnt albanios a white race defect?

>wiggers are not white
you're retarded

Whatever you say wigger

It's about genetics not skin color. Albino's have a genetic mutation that makes their skin produce no pigment. Thus they are still niggers. White means descended from European stock.

>word that means white nigger
>not white
This is how dumb you are

Happens frequently enough in Africa that there are snctuaries for the albinos because otherwise they may get kidnapped by witchdoctors and eaten.

this is wrong
and there is no correlation between the size of your skull and your intelligence

They are not white because of how they behave. They appear white, but their behavior betrays their inner nigger, just like your lack of understanding this shows your inner fucking leafdom.

The evidence is discussed here
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

It isn't controversial that skull sizes differ between races, Gould's book arguing the contrary has been proven both wrong and likely intentionally dishonest.

As to implying differences in intelligence, there is evidence for it, but something like that will remain hyper controversial.

The colour of you skin doesn't matter
What does matter is the colour of your soul you nigger

He is not entirely wrong, they're race traitors people who would've been outed by the tribe and left to die. Our race isn't perfect, natural selection needs to take it's toll even in society.

you don't get to just discount the bottom portion of the White bell curve. Theyre still white, they bring down our average

>you don't get to just discount the bottom portion of the White bell curve

Are you new to Sup Forums? That happens all the time here...

Also basic common sense indicates that skull size and intelligence are correlated, given the massive increase in our skull size in the past 5 million years and how much smarter we are than Chimpanzees.

>humans smarter than gorillas, much smaller skulls

The brain size of a gorilla is a third of a human. But the relevant comparison is to body mass anyway

East African albinos look white, wtf?

Niggers are not humans, no matter what their color.

>n-no! They don’t actually look like that! They’re just jutting out their jaws on purpose all of the blacks do it on purpose!1!1!

I see that you are the mental midget

How does being a nigger with a birth defect make you any whiter?

I'm saying the opposite, East African albinos are NOT white.... learn to read...

They look like indian albinos desu...

if you weren't a mental midget yourself, you'd realize the image is obviously supposed to demonstrate that fact from the forehead not the chin retard

but isnt that pigment coming from a white gene deep inside the ancestory?

or not only deep, but in a white gene in the ancestry

If you jut your chin forward the slope of your forehead recedes you fucking aussie. I'm aware that the skull shapes are different, including the forehead, doesn't change the fact that that image is stupid

what were you trying to imply here dumb sand insect? that albinos are black colored?

>are albinos white enough pol
they look like shaved monkeys

>The black chick is jutting her chin forward you mental midget.
no, check it up on wikipedia you gnomefucker

No because they are still raised by niggers, live with niggers, and contain nigger genes

hard, looks more mixed
the lips and nose looks kind of big, but that could just imply south-European ancestry
post pic from side.

i think the jaw and low chinbones is a dead giveaway to find out if someone has African ancestry.

yes because race is only skin color and nothing else. also us whites have no culture.

I've seen black people who make fun of albinos, calling them "wanna be blackie". Personally, I say that they're black people in white skin. All of the same features of a black, the oversized nose, lips, etc, just painted white.
Though, I would still pick them over blacks in a situation of who survives. But, remember, white niggerness is degeneracy .

Are people really that retarded and think race is just skin deep?