Kemono Friends

Official Twitter: twitter.com/kemo_anime?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Pastebin Infodump: pastebin.com/00wNp0Qx

Kemono Friends has a new video project announced.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/28-1/kemono-friends-new-clip-is-confirmed-to-be-produced
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-28/kemono-friends-has-new-on-screen-project-in-the-works/.114063

Nendoroid Serval
goodsmile.info/en/product/6339/Nendoroid Serval.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/g717141
youtube.com/watch?v=Jupr_hLO9BQ
pastebin.com/00wNp0Qx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It ended literally the happiest it could
>New anime thing coming

Feels good.

Thanks OP, but next time don't forget to add "_______ Edition" and backlink to the old thread. Please don't do this.

I want Kaban's curry

Dolphin is the last friend to appear in ep12. She spoke to Kaban and Serval when they are out at sea.

Nice General OP faggot

>Second season will have sea friends

Hype as fuck

I don't remember that, when did that happen?

Short-beaked common dolphin is listed on the staff roll. That's how we know.

>Kemono Friends has a new video project announced.
KemonoFriends shall conquer the world!

So who was the most useless during the final boss fight? I vote PPP

So Kaban is a human-friend clone of Mirai from a piece of hair stuck in her hat, right?

At the end after the credits. You have been watching, right? You aren't like that one user are you?

>all the shit in the OP
We /mlp/ now

shit, I didn't realize there was something after the credits

Kaban is a human Friend that was born from Sandstar interacting with a piece of Mirai's hair that was stuck on her hat that flew into the Savannah area from the ferris wheel.

In every episode. Even after 11, although it was much shorter.

>implying friendship isn't magic

Capybara of course.

I'm going to post this again here to see if we can get more votes.

Favorite friend?
strawpoll.com/g717141

I need to sate my curiosity.

Next season the black stuff on Kaban's hands will creep up her arms until it's at her elbows and she can't ignore it anymore. But nobody will really know what it is until it's too late.

Presumably she's not a Friend anymore, having been digested by boston dynamics.

>CR keeps trying to shill Kemono Friends at every opportunity
>their main demographic still shuns it

It's hilarious, but also a little sad.

Everyone suspects this is going to be the Japanese MLP at this rate.

I don't think the west will ever really embrace it.

a lot of Crunchy's staff genuinely like KemoFure though.

What in god's name is this horrid general-tier OP?

Jesus fuck kill yourself OP.

Yeah, she was absorbed by the Cerulean which returned her to her base form aka an actual human.

No, she's still a friend. You could watch her stockings regrow throughout the episode, and there was a shot of her gloves regrowing in the ending.

Or it's just her gloves. Like those cute games with clothing damage, it just heals right up as she recovers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jupr_hLO9BQ

Dem penguins mang.

>Now we will show you the strength of our Kemono Friends

Seriously?

and?

>Idols
>Not useless
pick one

Where the hell is this from. Did you actually make this yourself? How long did it take?

Why didn't Kaban revive naked? How come only her gloves and stockings didn't spawn?

Yeah. Too long because I am learning everything as I go.

This vg guy is still trying to be relevant

holy shit that was funny at first until the eye gouging

Kill yourself.

it's a meme ya dip

>you will never be a friend

Isn't that an Orca?

whichever motherfucker made Serval-chan cry better hope he never meets me

Why so /vg/?
Trying to get it kick out of Sup Forums?

You can eat some stardust to go to gensokyo, I mean japari park

There's going to be more friends?

Okay now this is fucking funny

Serval is the best cat girl!

pengins are the panda of avian world

So how friends work on other islands? The only reason it works on that island is because sandstar got stuck in a volcano and emits itself all over the island every time the volcano erupts. If it just fell on flat surface there would only next to none friends
Though I guess it could also fall into water supply and turn everyone who drinks water

>false flagging this hard

I see. This is the bait thread.

There's more Friends in the tropics, Friend!

Sandstar may have been a global event. Volcanic eruption may have sent them all over the place.

I hope that Bald Eagle Friend all about justice and shit appears in the next animated thing.
And the fox with the bored looking eyes.

I'm actually from the tropics and I can testify that this is true.

Time to visit Japari Park.

I'm guessing it spread to the atmosphere post-bombing. Maybe there aren't Friends everywhere else though

This whole series is actually a metaphor on pollution and the endangerment of wild animals.

Tibetan fox?

I want a Toucan friend

Tibetan Sand Fox is not bored, she is just used to very bright areas.

You're adorably cute, but please stop eating all of the plants in my yard! I've had to pay hundreds of dollars in replacing them in the past few years. Chipmunks are almost as bad, but those do structural damage to patio work rather than plants.

Yeah that one. I like it's eyes.

Oh yeah, it could emit sandstar particles into atmosphere, move to other islands with clouds and then rain down there

moose is making jaguar very uncomfortable!

>You'll never be manhandled by Moose

You have water deer in your yard?

>pastebin.com/00wNp0Qx

>This is a world where humanity was destroyed once
>Mirai has survived
So Mirai is currently alive, living in a world where most humans got wiped out. This also means the fight against the big black Cerulean was recent (Monkey and Black Bear confirm this since they were still alive when they fought it).

What I find odd is why almost none of the Friends knew about the park guide Mirai or about the existence of humans. I guess the Ceruleans eliminated most of the humans in the world (>humanity was destroyed once; "she wasn't completely annihilated") so the park didn't have a lot of humans to begin with.

>It's been a few years after the trial opening of the park
Another thing about the timeline that interests me are the appearances of the rusty mountain trolley, rusty Savanna sign, rusty Japari bus, and broken Rain forest bridge. You'd think that humanity had left the park for more than just a "few years" if those structures are in that condition.

When did we become /vg/?

>ywn have a lazy Sunday afternoon nap in the sunshine coming in the bay window with Moose Lion and Jaguar

Moose is such a slut.

No, she just likes a challenge.

>made this thread when the last active one was still on page 7 with a few images left
>used an OP like this when that sort of thing had never been used for this show before, and having OPs like that is looked down upon in here
>linked to CR and ANN news even though people around here hate them
You must be new here, aren't you?

>So Mirai is currently alive, living in a world where most humans got wiped out.
We don't know how long ago the extinction event took place prior to Mirai's debut, it may have happened generations past and she's part of the remainder of humanity trying to retake territory and revive species. We also don't know exactly how much time passed between Mirai's adventures and the anime taking place.

>This also means the fight against the big black Cerulean was recent (Monkey and Black Bear confirm this since they were still alive when they fought it).
That could have fought any large cerulean, and it probably wasn't a black/lava type since they were clearly underestimating the one we saw everyone fight.

>What I find odd is why almost none of the Friends knew about the park guide Mirai
That's probably because your first paragraph is jumping to too many conclusions.

More Friends to TOTSUGEKI with the better

Please remember to report and ignore derailment attempts like this.

It's not too long until /ag/ is created for maximum shitposting.

Just wait till the game is back up. Then it'll get moved to /jp/

She just wants to TOTSUGEKI.

>between Mirai's adventures and the anime taking place.
Enough time to allow for the infrastructure of the park to physically degrade and rust, so 50+ years.

but /vg/ has less shit posting than Sup Forums

I'm just disappointed at this OP. Not only did he jump the gun during the fucking dead hours but he also behaved in the worst possible way.
And you too go fuck yourself.

/vg/ is the containment of video game fans endlessly posting girls with no game discussion. It's all shitposting.

TWO kemono thread still on page 9 and this shit exist

I feel as if I'm in /vg/.

I get a feeling that humanity actually fought a massive war with itself for control over Sandstar, leading them to destroy themselves. Considering what Sandstar is capable of, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume a lot of countries would want to get their hands on it.

>Anime ends
>Becomes basically a general
Good work.

Bag basically used up her free life

I believe in Moose.

There's so much left to uncover, I can't wait for more. What actually happened to humans? What's going on on the other islands? What's the connection between Serval and Mirai? Is Mirai still around? Also, if humanity is actually extinct and Mirai is just one among the last alive, how would she react when a kid born literally out of her hair comes snooping about?

I'm glad I picked this up, even though it took me three tries to get through ep1.

Should we just create a new thread? I mean, I going to bed and will probably not post in this anyway, but I feel sorry for the people who will.

It's gone too far.

While everyone ignore Cerulean?

Newfaggus trying to fit in.