Put them out of their misery.

carpet bomb and salt

Airdrops with guns in them, berlin bridge 2.0

kek, who the fuck made that and why?

Do they even want help?

We don't.
>t. flag

help? Why would you do such a thing?

destroy the welfare state, collapse the global economy and make them us endure hardship for a few generations

They dont want help. They still think its a great idea and despite a few keyboard warriors voting for an ex facist (nothing wrong with that) just as many vote for the Feminist party and it doesnt begin to dent the two main parties support.
20 years in Sweden I watched the utter destruction of a once fine but naive land. Its finished. There is no turn back they have already gone past the point of no return.

I cummed

Du skall inte tro att du är något.
Du skall inte tro att du är lika god som vi.
Du skall inte tro att du är klokare än vi.
Du skall inte inbilla dig att du är bättre än vi.
Du skall inte tro att du vet mer än vi.
Du skall inte tro att du är förmer än vi.
Du skall inte tro att du duger till något.
Du skall inte skratta åt oss.
Du skall inte tro att någon bryr sig om dig.
Du skall inte tro att du kan lära oss något.

do you say that as a way to cope with your own, equally hopeless situation? does that action of another nation make yours any less doomed?

We don’t. We stop meddling in others’ affairs. We stop foreign aid. We stop the UN. We stop caring about saving Sven and Hans from themselves. We focus on building ourselves up and making America great again. America first.

Heh, good one.

This is the modern swedish male:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

why did the American automatically assume OP was asking Americans?

Well said Felix

We dont have a problem Swefag.
Because come the battle 1. We have bollocks to fight for a laugh to begin with plus we have imported just as many anti muslims in Indians and Sikhs
Who is your antidote to Iraqis? Afghanistanis and Turks? Fucking Somalians? Good like with that.

who said anything about muslims? the only relevant thing is that you're importing more non-whites to do what, combat other non-whites that you happen to disagree with more? britain is going to be a brown nation, it doesn't matter if it'll be five or fifty years after sweden, you're heading down the same path to societal collapse

>we dont have a problem Swefag

kill yourself

There's something carroty and delicious about this image
I think we should adopt bugs bunnyian tactics to address the problems

Sweden is only getting better, UK fags can't even compete with our six times smaller nation

Skratta du forlorardu?

What part of “America First” don’t you understand?
America is all that matters. When a question is asked, it is right to find an answer that satisfies America.

If you believe that then youre a moron. All our women are fucking brown, even the so called whites are in tanning salons. That game is over. Now its a case of which brown do you become. Europe will have a light brown war, some Indian influenced, some christian african brown influenced and some muslim influenced. You decided the route that goes against the US UK and English speaking nations. We probably wont war due to nukes available on both sides but it will be a deep suspicion cold war.
Once upon a time in your history you aligned with Britain against Napolean and you came out victors. Last time you went with Hitler and essentially lost and were thrown into a quiet guilty space. This time youve followed the Germans again.
Youre the new shit stain on democracy and right.
Bad luck.

how do you not know it's your country causing literally all of this by design?

i don't know if you're delusional or just high

Why should I care?

>mfw it's true
kek

>europe
*Western europe
Ftfy

Your country too you pranny

let's see that rank in ten years, achmed...

You said that ten years ago... baka