America hate thread

I hate my country with all my heart

shame

Which part.

Can you hate something that doesn't even exist anymore?

Correct.

well you need to leave then sorry

>t. Jamal Cletus Hernandez-Muttstein Jr

Many such cases. Sad...

HIS NAME IS MY NAME TOO!!

Pls tell me this is staged

first audible kek of the year

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

I always say the same shit about America to wind them up, the same way I do with Swedes and Germans. Then when they finally drop the tough guy act and tiredly admit to it, I feel like utter shit.
I'm sorry your country turned out this way American. Mine isn't doing much better. From one white to another, I hope it improves for you all. You didn't deserve this.

juggalos are trashy but they don't race mix. they get into a yearly drunken brawl with the crips in my town during our summer festival

This
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Kill you're's'elf there's nothing worth saving here whatsoever and pretending like there is is worth laughing at hysterically

Greatest country to ever exist Goy! Now be grateful and dont complain as we continue to loot and exploit your nation

That's the point
Pic related is how caring our educated elite is

I thought they were jewggalos

That's cool. Please return all the gibs you've received.

Not only is it not staged, it was praised on plebbit and they all thought it was cute and funny iirc.

not?

ameribros - please. stop. Rap is not good for your society.

>someones says something anti religious
>WAAAAHHH WHY DONTm MAKE FUN OF US :((
This is why Christianity is dead,

Heh
At the least the anchor baby knows to not bite the hand that feeds him.....yet

I think the main problem with America is that there is no binding trait that makes one American or the lack of it makes one not an American. There’s no unifying racial/ethnic reality, there’s no unifying religion, there’s no unifying values or ideas. To live in America, you don’t even have to believe in our laws or in what originally made this country. You can hate America, and still be called American.

Also, “all men created equal” doesn’t relate with anything like racial, gender, sexual, or immigrant equality. It means that no man has a divine right to rule over another. It’s Lockean philosophy, not cultural Marxism.

whats wrong with this picture?

all true, to the letter
Absolute state of my country
tfw no possibility of us being the home of the Fourth Reich

When I was a kid living in the USA, I used to refuse to stand for the Pledge too. Even then I knew America had nothing to do with me, would never benefit me in any way, and that I was only there to make other people rich.

>decide to boycott wil wheaton after this
>realize it's super easy cause he doesn't get shit for jobs these days

You fought cowardly the wrong enemy. For idiots, they will disappear very soon.