Me in 2017

>me in 2017

“Wow Muslims are bad people. Deus Vult. Christians are good for western civilization”

>me in 2018

“This map shows nothing except that Christians are not true defenders of the West. They’re weak.”

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

So somehow you started to think like a nigger now? All these animals can talk about is who is 'strong' and 'weak' because thats all they have to talk about since they cant create a functional society only murder rape and rob eachother or others. and come up with reasons to justify this behavior and of them being worse than monkeys. In other words you turned into a complete idiot.

>me in 2019

Allahu Akbar

No retard I’m claiming that Christianity cannot rightfully defend the west and has failed to do so on countless attempts.

>finally wins Jerusalem
>gives it to Jews

>control of Byzantium
>gives it to Muslims because of infighting

Currently losing the fight as well. Christianity is not for defending its people it just causes infighting

Christians had to suffer a lot before they even thought of crusading.

>Christians
>weak

How are the colonies doing now?

Poorly because America, a Christian nation, dismantled our empire and is the ruler of the world ever since.
The current tiny cuckold states in Europe aren't Christian. The British and French empires were Christian when they completely subjugated the Muslims.

fuck your tea

incorrect.. the Muslim was fighting Rome. they should ad all the battles the Romans started

Weak?
What about the reconquista, the fith crusade, poland, austria and the teutonic order?

You does'nt know a shit about history

check dr bill warner/werner his youtube videos are awesome.

his web is politicalislam.com

Drinking a cuppa as we speak, boyo.

>America

It’s always been a war between Christendom and Judea and Christianity has lost without EVER recognizing the enemy.

How about you fuck off?

you have somthing to dip into it too i bet huh

how about you try oh wait that ended well for you last time

>id
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You guys still trust crusaders ?

>Comparing conquests to crusades
Found the brainlet. Christians Europeans conquered 70% of the planet at one point you faggot. Muslim conquests were meek in comparison

>comparing exploration for commerce to religious conquests

So they got rid of most of the muslim influence by fighting on the enemy territory in only a few battles? Mudsharts suck at warfare

>crusades were about saving the west and defending christianity
wew lad, pretty sure a middle ages peasant was more woke about the crusades than you faggots

Fake and gay.
Sad.

Wasn't Islam started in the year 700?

i would not worry about it

Both are true
That's why we must become strong again

I think the best outcome would be a rising of the church littered in humanism and european pagan roots. The Catholic Church is weak now mate and Islam has to be defeated

America is not a Christian nation. They started as judaizers and evolved into full-blown Mammon-worshipers spreading usury, sodomy, and liberalism around the world, variously subverting and destroying nations everywhere their duplicitous agents of revolution set foot.

And they got it from you.

The Brit is nonetheless correct in pointing out that European hegemony was the product of Christianity, specifically Catholicism. The beginnings of colonialism and empire-building with the Portuguese was literally a direct extension of the Reconquista, and the Spaniards followed suit shortly thereafter. The French then also picked up the torch in the search for Prester John and the fulfillment of the Great Commission. Everything began unraveling with the Reformation, whose direct descendants include Masonry and liberalism and these - not Christianity - are the cause of the state of affairs you see today.

Hilarious that you have the Gadsden flag but whine about Christianity as the cause for the decline of the "west". Your head's so deeply buried in Americanist muck that you can't see the forest for the trees.

>Christianity has lost without EVER recognizing the enemy.
I wonder what it's like being so utterly ignorant?

It's obvious that you've never heard of Sicut Judaeis non, Pope Gregory IX, Pope Innocent III, the Disputation of Paris, King Louis IX, the Mendicant Orders, the Albigensian Crusade, Adversus Iudaeos, the Jewish Question in La Civiltà Cattolica, or virtually anything else related to the Church's eternal conflict with the Synagogue of Satan, so why are you posting as one who knows and has authority in this matter?

>that id

what about the reconquista or the Teutonic crusades

>“This map shows nothing except that Christians are not true defenders of the West. They’re weak.”
Well yes, if you're going to pick a map that doesn't include the reconquista, the russo-ottoman wars and the balkan rebellion, sure.

”This map shows nothing except that Christians are not true defenders of the West. They’re weak.”

It’s because this map is biased itself, probably made by some American Christian.
It shows only crusades from Christian side a period about 200 years and all Muslim attacks and conquest from Arabs to Ottomans