Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal’s Ex-Wife Tells All: Orgies with Underage Girls, Drugs...

Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal’s Ex-Wife Tells All: Orgies with Underage Girls, Drugs, Bangladeshi Children Traded as Sex Slaves

>Saudi Princess Amira Bint Aidan Bin Nayef went on a rampage against the ruling Saudi regime in her exclusive statements to the French newspaper Le Monde, saying slavery in Saudi Arabia has different forms, but it is done in secrecy and permitted only among the primary beneficiaries of the princes of the House of Saud.

>She mentioned one of the most repulsive things: buying and renting the children, especially the orphans, from countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Djibouti, Somalia, Nigeria, Romania and Bulgaria.

THE PERP'S HAVE SINCE BEEN HUNG UPSIDE DOWN AND TORTURED IN RIYADH .

truepundit.com/saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talals-ex-wife-tells-orgies-underage-girls-drugs-bangladeshi-children-traded-sex-slaves/

>truepundit

I won’t give her to long till she’s found with her head chopped off alongside all her close relatives

you should watch cnn and not post here.

>top mentions on monitored Russian Twitter accounts.

maybe i am russian but why are you running interference for human traffickers, as an american?

>maybe i am russian
You were doing fine until then.

anyone who says pizzagate isn't real deserves death

you have no way of knowing. by theorizing out loud you harm your position.

i might be chinese. i might be jewish. i might even be OP.

>cnn

Why would I watch neoliberal propaganda?

you are a loser who replies to posts meant for others.

you should definitely watch cnn as punishment.

I appreciate your efforts regardless.

we can't all work at tacobell. gotta do something to pass the time.

Podestas group sure took a lot of Saudi money, didn't they?

where are those guys anyway? they still tweeting?

>Arabs
>raping kids

Colour me surprised

Well well well. Top Obama donor and Democrat ally deeply involved in pizzagate. Imagine my shock.

LMFAO!!!

now he gets zero scoops

Bump

bless your heart

WE SHOULD SELL THE SAUDIS SOME MILITARY GEAR RIGHT GUISE

are you 'with her,' user?