"Juuni Taisen" "UQ" not shaft

Nobody cares?

It would be cheaper to destroy it.

what exactly you think is wrong with SHAFT

Animate the rest of SZS
Also have them pick up Kakushigoto
Don't fuck up 3-Gatsu S2, they're getting to some of the best parts of it
More Hidamari Sketch if they need money I guess

They're doing animes other than monogatari series.

can't find a new job

Smuggle drugs into the office
They're losing their old weird style.

They have been animating series beside Monogatari for a long time. We just got used to them churning out Monogatari ever year or two while their other shows don't pick up much traffic as Monogatari does that it makes it look like they only been animating Monogatari for the past couple of years.

>being a personal animator of a bestselling author
>something wrong

ah yes peak hours Sup Forums

Kill aniplex

UQ Holder is shit why would they need to adapt it?

Juuni Taisen looks like fujoshit and shaft doesnt pander to fags. Im guessing you think Nisio just works with shaft while ignoring Gainax and White Fox but thats okay.

Vol 6 - 8 is delayed by a month to ensure better quality. I don't mind. Its not like 5 ended off on a cliffhanger. I read the book ages ago. I rather have good visuals then rushed to be on schedule. If anything needs fixing its these weak bait threads.

I don't even dislike Monogatari but it's not as popular as it used to be anyway,

Make them do 1-2 shows every season like back in 2009-2010.

Pick up Voynich Hotel.

Lift drugs ban.

>More Hidamari Sketch

user...

Just fucking finish Monogatari already.
I know they do other shows, but Monogatari looks and feels exactly the same as it did 8 years ago.
Shaft did a crazy amount of experimentation before it, and Monogatari is a great condensation of that, but good lord is it stagnant now.

>watch one show
>get one thing
?

They should have let different directors do different seasons of Monogatari.

Don't remind me

Same VA voiced a recurring character in SZS too and he's asking for more of that

Change their trademark head tilt to a pelvis tilt while smiling and making eye contact.

Production delay are just as much a shaft ism as headtilts. It ain't nothing new.

It changed things up for the third season though

I have no clue what you are talking about

but they seriously need to finish the SZS anime and probably get another Hidamari season

Source.

Also that one Edward Gorey-ish manga that even some Kyoanifags think would be good for Shaft.

Well, why should they?