Gnostic Hermeticism is the last gulp

Occult Sup Forums is best Sup Forums. What is the deepest "truth" you (think) you might have gleamed? I'll start:

The Universe, Earth, and even our bodies are all part of an infinitely scaling toroidal field. We are each the whole and a fraction of the whole of the god head.

Teslas' vortex math, describing reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

Flat Earthers are not entirely wrong, they just have to imagine the realm as a moebius strip.

youtube.com/watch?v=sa6Z_f06Je8&feature=youtu.be
>There is no outer space and earth, as we experience it is a flat realm..
>Realm are stacked like paper in an limitless pile with other dimensions above and below us.
>These dimensions can be accessed through the holes in our realm (the north and south poles).

As above, so below takes on a deeper meaning when one synthesizes the above information. To quote another user:

>The physical world is a "reflection" of the spiritual world above.
>The lower dimensions are simplifications of the upper ones (square>cube>tesseract).
>You are the universe experiencing itself subjectively, so what you experience in the physical world is a subconscious manifestation of what you're facing internally at the core of your being.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10961412/Hollow-Earth-conspiracy-theories-the-hole-truth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9nnRvJcz98
youtube.com/watch?v=T96_AOYwiss
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z
youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88
youtu.be/pDIPZFqfGGo
youtu.be/HJzIQf3nR9g
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10961412/Hollow-Earth-conspiracy-theories-the-hole-truth.html

Admiral Byrd reportedly flew an expedition over the North Pole where he encountered another civilization surrounded by incredible flora and fauna. Did he fly into the torus? Did he enter another realm?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9nnRvJcz98

Stars are not what they would appear to be.

Shameless self bump.

Stopped reading after the first word.
Gnostic anything is straight up retarded.
sage

Guess I better get back to hating niggers and trying to determine who is and isn't white.

Ancient peoples held surprisingly consistent beliefs on the nature of the Earth.

I don't know what the fuck you're about with the dimensional portals in the poles. You sound a bit lost to be honest.

But yes, the occult is the final red pill.

Neat lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=T96_AOYwiss
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

Beginner tier occult texts here:
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z

I always shill Law of One as well:
lawofone.info

Stars? Christmas lights under water?

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, that's why people speak about this shit in parables. Maybe I am off base, maybe I am spot on. Being right is less important than the search itself and I intend to keep searching.

Because that is how the earth seems when looking at it from a purely first person perspective, if no one ever told you it was a sphere you might think of it that way as well.

The common people in all of those civilizations were also illiterate and that is why there is such striking visual imagery involved in all of those models, you could also make an analysis of them based on base human psychology and common archetypes.

In conclusion, it's not a strictly ''scientific'' viewpoint at all.

Watch the flat earth video I linked above. Nasa is an obvious lie and there is no observable evidence that shows we are on a round ball floating in space. There is no evidence of space. You are just as clueless as the ancients because your information comes from others and you have no way of vetting it.

Fuck off to /x/ with this shit

>worshiping your own anus for Schlomo
Yeah, nah.

If you don't think this is politics then you are truly hopeless. Anyone who does the slightest bit if research into this finds out right away that the elite are into the occult. I am attempting to discuss some of the most occult information in existence here. At one point Pythagoras led a cult. His mathematics were highly occulted and members risked death if they discusses his ideas openly. Yesterdays occult knowledge is todays science.

I'm not interested in ghosts or phantasms or the "flat earth conspiracy". I'm getting at the true nature of reality here (not that I claim to understand it.) Fuck off back to one a dozen amerimutt threads.

nigga the ancients knew about the planets though

Haha, wow. Thank you. I never though of it that way, and here I was beginning to think that this post was a waste. Sodomy does seem to play a major role in the rites of passage for the varying schools of free masonry. I have heard people describe these rituals as "opening a portal". Very enlightening, thank you.

I'm not suggesting that there aren't observable things in the sky.

Tbey were not all illiterate. You know nothing. You cannot comprehend ehat you are not told. You are the illiterate idiot. Let that sink in.

Dont defend yourself. Just do your thing.

tbey ehat!

This is true, iys mandatory to be an adept in order to be successful in politics

Its*

law of one was what formed my spiritual world view. I'm not sure I believe everything in there but it was very inspiring to me

Ok you seem a bit slow so I'll help you out.
The Gnostics were converts to early Christianity who were declared heretics. Their rituals are detailed in the nag hammadi.
The nag jammed is the basis of enochian magick, the kaballah, thelema, golden dawn, blavatskis bullshit, free masonry, etc.
By line of succession, all occultism is inherently jewish.

hammadi*

>Earth is flat realm
>Planes and boats that travel the world don't get lost in flat realm
Nice try OP

Where is this from? I've been looking and can't find it!
I want to see more!

cont.

This was written in the 2nd century and details all the content of the bag hammadi, discovered in 1947 and verified by On Heresies

Thanks Bodhi. To anyone who reads this and is suffering from the pain of taking the "Red Pill", I tell you that this has been my salve. The surface tension of human dynamics (and the reflection of that tension in you) quickly falls away when one begins to delve into the esoteric. It's not any easier to talk to people about, but you are much less likely to have your family uninvite you to Christmas.

nag*
Autocorrect will be the spark that starts rahowa

If you are interested in seeing a reasonable refutation to your points then look at the flat earth video I linked.

You are more concerned with labels and progression than I am, though I am concerned about the "inherently Jewish" nature of the teachings, as inherently Jewish just means "subversive".

Look up "stars zoomed in on." on youtube. Enjoy your afternoon and the first crazy phone call you make try your family/friend trying to tell them that stars aren't real.

If the earth is flat the you wouldnt be able to reach your original position with 3 90 degree turns

Weren't the Nag Hammadi tablets being translated by the Rockefeller foundation?

You can reach your original position by turning 270 degrees?

Occult knowledge is politics you retard. Read above.

>lies
>no observable evidence
>no evidence
>clueless because your information comes from others and you have no way of vetting it
Aren't you subject to all these same conditions while you peddle your theory without evidence?

Yes. It is why I don't claim to know anything. I am only speculating on the true nature of reality, though I wouldn't be speculating without some "observable evidence" in the first place. The reports of the holes, Admiral Byrds reports about contacting a different civilization, the rumors about ancient/alien life in Antarctica, etc etc.

I follow you breh, thank you for spreading the good word

Thanks man. It's a wilderness out here.

>What is the deepest "truth" you (think) you might have gleamed?
Truth: I am, and forever will be, surrounded by total idiots that cannot, and will never learn to,
think for themselves.

MH370 prototype

lmao explain the numerous videos on youtube filming the ISS through a telescope then. What are these amature astronomers seeing? A hologram? lmao.
youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88
youtu.be/pDIPZFqfGGo
youtu.be/HJzIQf3nR9g
All these people are paid shills?
FAT CHANCE.

If the earth were flat, ships would just get smaller and smaller rather than dropping below the horizon. As for evidence of space, we've had it since 1838 with the first recorded evidence of stellar parallax.

Flat earth bullshit is a CIA psyop to link right wing ideas (and apparently, occultism) to idiocy to drive people from it.

TL;DR You glow in the dark, nigger.

>Pic

Wtf? It's this shit real? Kids aren't allowed to naturally develop anymore?

People are inherently trusting. It worked when we lived in groups of a few dozen to a few hundred, but as a whole it is our Akhilles heel.

I'm uninterested in the toroidal being of the earth, and most plebs here are as well. I haven't even left my province, there's no way in hell I'm going to the north or text south pole anyway. Tell me something else that proves your knowledge. For example, if this is a truth, then you're relaying a information from an advanced source insofar as true awareness of the world is. Advanced awareness means access to greater tools than what we have now. What other tools do you have to share?

By the scourge of Abraxas - what faggotry is this? This isn't "gnostic hermeticism", it's David Icke on acid.
KYS, faggot

Okay, while I work on explaining why they have a video of something that they say is the ISS I want you to write up an explanation as to why they use wire harness, green screens, and swimming pools to film not just our (NASA's) "space footage" but every space agency around the world.

Watch flat earth video i listed above. They do just get smaller on the horizon, they disappear because we have a limited perspective. Ships can be brought "back over the horizon" by bringing them into focus with binoculars and zoom lens. As I said above though, I am not interested in the flat earth conspiracy as I think it paints a misleading picture.

I cannot tell you anything. If you don't understand the implications of my first post and what that might mean to your own personal/spiritual growth (alchemical transmutation), then there is nothing I can do for you. I have nothing to "tell" you. You have to want to find out all this stuff on your own and if it doesn't mean anything to you then there is nothing anyone is going to do to convince you of its' importance.

Maybe. At least I am asking questions. I know it's not as productive as telling people to think to kill themselves, but it's my day off and I am going to spend it how I want.

>As above, so below takes on a deeper meaning when one synthesizes the above information. To quote another user:

you missed the most important part, that saying informs the mage how to reveal the secrets of nature, it describes how you may revel what is hidden in natural systems through comparison, to quote Descartes

nature can be conquered through measurement

Lol, you're offering the rough equivalent of a 4th dimensional road map. I've asked you to provide something, anything else in the same vein and you're balking at it. See, someone who knew this connection would have had no problem hand-waving towards some other esoteric structure and dropping the same snark you did. But you don't have that, you just have the snark. That's really disappointing because I was hoping to learn something from someone else in the know.

I am not trying to give you any snark. You are asking for some sort of "proof" of knowledge or something, like some sort of hermetic dick swinging contest. If you have gone down this path at all then you know that knowledge can only be pursued, it cannot be given. I am not an ascended master, I am nothing and I know nothing. If you want to talk about *something* then bring it up, I am just bouncing an idea that has been floating around in my head. You want some kind of "proof" of understanding, I'll give you the best one that I have: The "grand" conspiracy is little more than getting the masses to demand communism by way of the hegelian dialectic.

As far as "tools" are concerned, the only tool I would have on offer is a personally untested view on reality, one that holds Teslas views on vibration/frequency as a central tenant that has bearing on all things from the nature and transmission of thought to the ability to levitate and shape stones (and much more).

I'm not asking for proof, I'm asking for tools. A hammer is a useless tool if you try to use it to cut paper, you're saying I'm asking for a fucking technical manual on enlightenment. I'm not. I'm asking for something that's applicable beyond "hey guys, there's a portal in the north/south poles, trust me" when no one here leaves their computers anyway. Think of it this way, knowledge is useless if you can't apply it. Unused knowlede is therefore just entertainment, and that's all that you're offering. No one here can apply a flat earth perspective or a toroidal earth perspective if they're all basement dwelling neckbeards. The stars being Christmas lights under water means nothing if they don't have any way of applying that knowledge to anything they know. But when asked for anything else to connect your knowledge to anyone elses knowledge, all you're fucking offering is shilling for a YouTube channel and illiterate snark.

Do you know anything about the tarot? Do you know anything about the Kabbalah? Do you know anything about ancient Egyptian hermetism? Do you know anything about sacred geometry? Do you have any depth to the bullshit you're peddling?

Was on a tear, didn't see this message. Okay, that's somethig to look into. Thanks.

wtf i love my own anus now

ehek

this all electric universe is like a super eleborate self fulfilling prophecy. It only exists in on itself , there is no evidence to support it let alone argue it's existence. If by any godly chance it is true , then current understanding of physics is almost completly false and we don't know shit. On the other side , we do have a model that is working properly.

My favorite gif

Also note that , there is no divine symmetry. There is however pattern and it is expected , since everything derives from simple to complex. If looked into it a pattern will be obvious , the assumption that this pattern is divine however is completely metaphysical.

I thought leafs were the poster children for civility. Your social skills leave a bit to be desired. I am not peddling anything, if you read everything I have written here then you will see that the only definitive statements I have made have been regarding other, obvious lies. I don't claim to know anything at all, nor do I claim to have anything on offer. I linked two videos from different channels in my initial post so I am clearly not shilling for some youtuber... You are trying to derail a thread that is dedicated to asking questions by condemning the one asking for not having enough "useful knowledge". Yes I know a bit about sacred geometry and the Kabbalah, that is why I spoke of Tesla and vortex math. I am starting to think that you might not understand as much as you think you do, and that that you are a shill who is trying to derail honest conversation for some reason or another.

Divine symmetry is the Golden Ratio. Phi is the universes' attempt at creating the Golden Ratio. With every step in Phi it becomes more closely aligned with the Golden Ratio, though it will never match it perfectly.

Oh you're a muttmeme poster. Sage.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Am I violating 4chans hate speech laws? I am American who has spent extensive amounts of time around other Americans in various Walmarts' and I say unreservedly that the only reason why people hate the Amerimutt mean is that it rings so true (not to say that the poor of any nation don't look like shit).

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

You might be onto something, but I'm having a hard time to comprehend what exactly you are trying to say. If you mean to say that Earth = The entire Universe (in a non-holographic way), then I stand by what I said.

May you find what you seek. Answers are found from within. Psychedelics and meditation are my weapons of choice.

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

No shit, limited hang out, blah blah blah. We are miles deeper than that already in this thread. I am not promoting the flat earth conspiracy, nor I am promoting the hollow earth conspiracy, I am putting forth a unified vision that takes from both theories and also works to explain many additional phenomena.

Also, notice how in your picture they are using a wall eye lens. Odd that the space craft seems to curve with the planet. Imagine that photo without a misleading lens.

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

The space fakery shit doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

First video is cool, flat earth video was dumb.
It stated that earth is experiencing no movement and then showed a jango tower. We know the earth is not accelerating because we feel no force of its accelerating but the earth could be spinning at constant velocity causing no force to be exerted on us much like being in a car would at constant acceleration.
Then they say what we see above is stars making circles around us. Would it not make more sense that are view was just moving and not that they were all moving around us in unison?
There is miss information and problems for doubt about all we are told by NASA and other sources but that does not mean the entire accepted model of the universe is wrong.

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

You realize that you are agreeing with my theory without even comprehending that you are? As above, so below. Within-without. The sky is in the inside of the earth. We are inside the hollow earth, and we are outside of it too. That's why it looks like the stars are underwater when we zoom in on them. We are looking at the ocean, or the "waters above".

I have seen some truly hideous humans at walmarts and county fairs in the midwest.
public school was the same - filled with monsters

How would gravity work on a hollow planet. Would the planet not collapse on itself?
Curious

Daily reminder that gnosticism is the unwitting religion of modern, Western liberalism.

>not understanding refraction
>not understanding spectrums
>not understanding that every star is not composed of the same gasses as our sun

herpies can't be cured

You are right, it does not mean that it is all wrong, but it does mean that our source of truth is unreliable. The video is important because it accounts only for what we can see and measure, and those of us who have spent any time down the rabbit hole know that is as good as it gets as far as proof goes.

I comprehend that I am agreeing with your theory. Everything is everything else because what we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. An eternity is in every moment. A forest is in every seed. An ocean is in every drop of water. A brain is in every cell. A desert is in every grain of sand. A harvest is in every crop. A rainbow is in every colour. A dance is in every movement. A song is in every sound.

THE WHOLE IS IN EVERY PART OF THE WHOLE.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

See

Gravity is an unproven theory, density and buoyancy explain everything perfectly without relying on unproveable phenomena. We are Gas/Liquid/Solid are all man named states describing levels of density. We are the same molecular density as water, so we float in it. Rocks sink in it, and gas sits above it.

Proofs:
>Many people today hold to a Gnostic view of things without realizing the fact. Believing that human beings can be fully understood in the terms of scientific materialism, they reject any idea of free will. But they cannot give up hope of being masters of their destiny. So they have come to believe that science will somehow enable the human mind to escape the limitations that shape its natural condition. Throughout much of the world, and particularly in western countries, the Gnostic faith that knowledge can give humans a freedom no other creature can possess has become the predominant religion.

>In a traditional reading eating the apple was the original sin; but, as Gnostics understood the story, the two primordial humans were right to eat the apple. The God that commanded them not to do so was not the true God but only a demiurge, a tyrannical underling exulting in its power, while the serpent came to free them from slavery. True, when they ate the apple Adam and Eve fell from grace. This was indeed the Fall of Man – a fall into the dim world of everyday consciousness. But the Fall need not be final. Having eaten its fill from the Tree of Knowledge, humankind can then rise into a state of conscious innocence. When this happens, Herr C. declares, it will be ‘the final chapter in the history of the world'.

Yep, on a large scale (non euclideal geometry)

Are you interested in attaining spiritual enlightenment (aka "Gnosis")?

It's entirely possible, you know.

I know that those who worship Lucifer believe that he is our savior from the imprisonment that was "the garden", and it is this view above all that I have the most difficult time arguing against. I cannot conceive of a just god who would make ignorance a condition of happiness. If the greatest joy in life is to live like a stupid animal then what is the point in existing in the first place?