What's it like to have a female boss?

What's it like to have a female boss?

>posts picture of a trap

An absolute nightmare.

If they're married with kids then they're chill.

If they're old and unmarried it's miserable.

It's quite pleasant, since I'm good looking. As for the ugly guys, I'm sorry, they despise them without even knowing them.

Serious answer: you will be tested orally. If you do anything other than let her suck your dick you failed, otherwise enjoy easy treatment and fun times

This.

Thats all women

Mine is chinese. She works hard and is fair but over ambititious and prone to stubornness

honestly not far off

I got mine fired for being a lazy, irresponsible, rude bitch; framed the next-in-line coworker (aka her luggage lad) for the backstab; and then I took her position. I'm the jew now.

Can't work under direct rule of a female. It's an absolute no-no. You'd think it could be somewhat sexy like in movies of a certain genre. No! It's hell!

My experiences do follow this. But what about married women who never procreated? My current "boss" is this scenario...well she's not even my boss she just has seniority and thinks she's my boss.

Mine made stupid choices and backed down when people below her told her that her choices made no sense. She asked me to help with a scanner problem; took her five minutes to fail to use it and less than one for me to turn it on. Hired friends who were lazy and made the department even worse. She was literally given her position because the previous guy ragequit and she had a Bachelor's. She was basically his secretary and had zero clue of how a warehouse worked.

This.

I had 2 bosses that were female. All I ever heard them doing was bitching and gossiping.

my current one is very nice and she's only 25 and like 5'2" I want to protect her smile

Fucking horrible. Couldn’t make a decent decision ever. Never again.

What is it like to have any boss?

I've had lesbian bosses before and they're major cunts

Straight women aren't so bad

The worst. One knew she was on her way out and decided to hire the mother of some guy she wanted to sleep with in hopes to get closer to him.

My shop manager is a woman. She sows division and relishes employee drama. I know this about her and stay out of it, so it's not so bad. She knows how to do her job.

This right here.

based entrepreneur

I got a female AD on our project, my direct boss... She's admittedly really awesome.

>implying
I'm 21 without job and living with my parents

you want to suck her cock

So you stood in her presence for 5 minutes without seducing her? She must be ugglu

Wage cuck detected. Actually even worse , you ain't just a wage cuck , you work for a slut.

I had two female bosses
they're usually gossipy, lazy as fuck, can't think outside the box and lack all initiative but will act mad if you show signs of these yourself
the secret is to act very busy even though you're not and they'll be more than happy to leave you alone for days on end

She's very friendly, though I sometimes doubt her competence. Used to have a crush on her.

Most are fine, but slightly worse than a male boss. They require different strategies I'm in a conservative field though; I'd imagine the uglier the worse.

I work in a deli and my boss is a morbidly obese black female. I enjoy the work and she's really easy going. Most women in the work place are hard core cunts though.

99% of them are fucking terrible.

Last company I worked with, my female boss talked so much shit about me constantly. She accused me of stealing from the workplace when in reality, she didn't know how to fucking count her items that she needed to send out to our Account Directors.

No diffent from having a male boss. I want my boss to better than me and learn me something however my last boss was a shihead who tried to to mob me out.

Now he has quit and ai have got many questions to take his place but idon't want to be a boss. I am the one who stick it to the man :D

Had one that was pretty chill but irresponsible, had one that couldn't handle the pressure of making even basic decisions and would save face by blaming others, had one that couldn't find her way out of a bag, and had another when I was a teenager working fast food who could handle her job pretty well. There's a woman I work with now, she older and works horses and a farm in her off time, she's a hustler, she'll outwork any man. Only problem is that she's a shit stirrer, she loves getting other people to take her side. But then again, I work with some drama loving men too.

>the eternal swede

Fucking hell

my boss is a female and she is an unpredictable cunt

i never expect to be treated fairly by her

women in leadership positions is about the worst thing that can happen to anyone involved in a company/workplace

fucking cunts

I am a north, the only way i would ever take a boss position is if all coworkers asked me to.

If one says no then i would not.

This applies to coworkers as well. I worked with an unmarried childless black woman in her 50s and it was hell, she was always grumpy.

> Good looking
> Gipsy
Ha ha, nice joke

>Being lead by a foreign female
Wow the Jews really got what they wanted didn't they?

This.

After all of my experiences with manipulative whores in the work place, I'll never hire a woman in my business. Never.

It's fucked how horrendous most women are. I don't understand why they would ever get promotions?

Someone please tell me how this happens. They're clearly a liability.

I've only had femele bosses actually and it sucks.

The first one was a native swede with 5 kids. Pretty chill since I knew her son pretty well. But damn, could she be a bitch. Made a lot of young girls cry and everyone hated her, they called her the witch. Worked in a storage facility.

My current boss is a woman from Iran who has 2 kids. Such a fucking bitch, won't say shit to you unless you're really high up and it's a relatively small company as well with 200 employees. Happy I'm going to switch workplace in February.

Usually all the important people high up are men, and the middle management are dumb women who only got their position because they are women.

McDonalds has Chinese managers now?