Name a title with actually good battles

Name a title with actually good battles.
ib4: pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTspQ5uUUU
youtu.be/ao6iBdDUkfA?list=LLSOuoBZx9usXHz8i7eyTISQ&t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTspQ5uUUU

suggestion thread?

Cool a recommendation thread with a Naruto image OP

Welcome to neo-Sup Forums.

Basilisk

Pokémon XY/XY&Z

lurk moar fag

Are they even better than other seasons?

Not only do we get whiteknight SJW mods, it's been normie central here for years.

Ranma 1/2's first season has some really underrated fluid Jackie Chan-inspired fights

>implying the Pain fight is poorly animated

have you seen anything besides your gif? It has some of the best animation in weekly shows. 20 hokey frames do not discredit a 20 minute action scene.

They're leagues better than the other seasons of the show.

Early Bleach
Early Naruto

youtu.be/ao6iBdDUkfA?list=LLSOuoBZx9usXHz8i7eyTISQ&t=140

The battles in Naruto are good, but in Shippuuden everything is shit and basically just 3 minute battles bloated with 20 minutes of dialogue and reaction faces

the more fluid the animation, the goofier still frames are gonna look

but OP's gif does make me laugh for like a minute straight every time I see it

I like how Sakura complains about Lee not using Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but Sakura doesn't know any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, or Taijutsu either.

Please kill yourself.

She knows kawarimi, that's something right?

Scum's Fist.

I always think the sonic legs looks worse since at least the human body makes sense in OP's gif.

It only helped in the fight against Ino, but thats it, at least later on she gets super stronk and can heal so she is actually useful.

anime was a mistake

Sword of the Stranger has more good battles in 90 minutes than most Shows can muster in 90 Episodes.

part of it was the angel/eva designs and the rest was the speed, sound design and colorful animation, but all the battles really stick out even if it wasn't the point of the show

this
i still have vivid memories of ichigo vs renji/byakuya in the rain despite having not watched it in a fucking decade
they could be good

Hellsing Ultimate