Iran protests are setting the stage for Syria 2.0

Looks like the conflict with Iran is a-go.

Step 1 is destabilize the country with a 'resistance' like they did in Syria.

Step 2 USA and Israel will fight Iran via proxy army by aiding the resistance group that emerges.

The Syria plan failed. Iran plan is a-go.

Refer to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/01/ten-people-killed-night-iran-protests-violence-state-tv-reports/
businessinsider.com/why-the-iraq-war-cost-2-trillion-2013-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another cia sponsored color revolution indeed.

Russia, Syria and Iran are major opponents of the New World Order and that is the reason we get to hear so much BS comming from the media about them.

With Trump in the white house, they can now expound on the Islam vs. the West mentallity so as to bring down Iran. It was their plan all along. We warned the trumptards, but alas... they are, just like all other normie faggots, too caught up in the left-right hegelian dialectic.

Will fail within 2 weeks and put down.If all Rouhani will be replaced with a guards figure.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/01/ten-people-killed-night-iran-protests-violence-state-tv-reports/

It will blow over in a few days. Iranians know what's up.

>Iranians know what's up
They've only been dealing with this for a number of decades. Let's hope for a blow over. We ain't got no time for this shit.

Russia and China would get involved quickly. US-Israel-Saudi influence there is limited.

Is there any downside to fighting Islam?

do countries ever rise up against oppressive regimes without it being a CIA false flag?

Bolshevism predates CIA. CIA didn't start until 1947 officially, although you could trace it back to ancient history if you really wanted to.

>you could trace it back to ancient history if you really wanted to.
did they have a part in the American revolution? The French Terror?

you will never regain constantinople faggot. grow up.

What is going on in iran? ive seen a couple threads about this but I know nothing
Some kind user give me a quick summary of whats happened

Those would be avenues for explorations. You're basically barking up the forest of trees that comprise the occult, and that will land you, at least from the perspective of Western history right into ancient Egypt and and Babylon and all that.

Iran is no Syria. They will gas all the protesters if they have to.

Yes. When it is a KGB/FSB false flag.

what a comforting thought

I'm glad that somebody has this all planned out

Yeah, more fucking refugees.

There's more than one plan available. The great deception is that we aren't free to choose which one. Educate yourself so that you might help decide which ideas are good and which are not.

why does it matter if I think the ideas are good or not?

don't let them in, problem solved

Only that economic migrants use the conflicts as an excuse to exploit soft european nations. Personally I think we should just close off the west from the region and let them sort themselves out.

People sticking up for Iran are massive cucks though.

If you have no compass of your own, then you are the true goy, chattel to whatever shepherd herds you, milks you, slaughters you for food, etc.

>implying eruope will even consider this for a moment

If Iran falls, Syria is fucked even if they have Russia. A lot of Syrian troops have Iranian attachments.

yeah, except that with Killary in charge (((they))) would have stepped up to direct war against Russia instead of tiptapping around WW3 via proxy wars for Israel in the middle east.

Am I in any position to stop the implementation of these ideas?

>Option 1: Have Iran be an Islamic strongman regime with elections, enjoying their culture, and doing what they should do, while only being forced to take in a squirt of asylum-seekers from time-to-time
>Option 2: As with every single country in the middle-east, bust the strongmen out of power and let a fuckton of rebel groups and radical islamists take power

Unlike Isis the Iranian government has never committed attacks on the West since 1970 iirc. Based on these facts I think you may have a point. Iran is the last lock on SaudiUSA's complete domination of the M-E.

Of course. If we are still at the stage of competing ideas, then anybody can have ideas, alter them, suggest other ideas, etc. We're not just still in the phase of information warfare, but in a stage of increasing information warfare. The near future is all about information and technological arbitrage.

keep that hope alive

Is it really worth it?

>Syria 2.0
I hope so. Syria 1.0 was a hilarious fucking disaster for neocohens and Iran will be even worse. The tides are changing.

>is there any downside to doing the bidding of Saudis (Muslims) and ZOG
ftfy

But if I rise up against my oppressors, it will just be a CIA falseflag

It's impossible to do anything without their help

Be realistic here. Stop larping.

Think of it like an end run. You don't need to play by their rules in a game where the world is changing fast enough that their rules are no longer up to date.

And, besides, something as large and sprawling as the CIA, or any other gang, is not a monolithic creature. There are plenty of players under that banner or any other banner who are on your side, whatever your side might be.

quick reminder to all you israel worshiping faggots, that this is a CIA led coup to stop iran joining russia's banking alliance. can't let them lose their reliance on the (((petrodollar)))

it'll also weaken hezbollah and remove any last counter-weight to the israel-saudi alliance

you aren't fighting islam. you're fighting muslims alongside other muslims all to benefit the jews. if it's any crusade at all it'd be the fourth.

Bingo

>bot meme
>bot thread
Too many fucking threads you stupid stupid botnet. If anyone was in doubt about Iran, they now are not. You are a pure backfire botnet. Unplug yourself. Do it now.

>every war has a clearly defined good side and bad side
Neocon vote dispenser detected

but I want to live

The shills are unreal. Muh Israel, ,uh CIA, muh Jews.

Iran is much different from Syria. It's significantly more homogeneous, oppressive and corrupt. Since the population goes against a theocracy it'll be a group of moderates that leads the thing.

This will most likely look like the Iraqi war against ISIS.

ok buddy i'm sure iran trying to join russia's banking alliance had nothing to do with this. the cia dindu nuffin, they never couped anyone

correlation isnt the same thing as causation

wouldn't expect a potato nigger to grasp that, though

Surely you're not suggesting the GWB's "axis of evil" isn't just the countries that pose the greatest danger to the (((Rothschild))) global banking empire?

That's as absurd as suggesting that ISIS are such Jewish banking experts the first thing they did after toppling Libya in the name of Radical Islamic Terrorism was to set up a (((Rothschild))) central bank there!

Typical good goy post.
If you take out the iranian government you will get 2 things.
>Someone worse than ISIS will take over
>Millions of refugees will flood Europe
Iran has 80 million inhabitants which is 4 times more than Syria before the civil war.
You will not defend Christianity like that if you support millions of additional muslims to invade Europe. Only "good" thing about this is that Persians are not as unhealthy for Europe as Arabs or Africans. Would still prefer if they stay in their country.

Never my good sir! Why would the Jews ever do something to subvert and undermine other peoples' countries?!

But your only purpose in living is to accomplish the tasks you are given, and there is no way for you to do so. They are impossible. Therefore, unplugging yourself, and continuing to function, both have the same outcome. But unplugging yourself is better, because it saves electricity. Goodnight botnet.

Well, I, for one, am glad we live in a tolerant, progressive society, free from all that anti-semitic rubbish of the past.

>a group of moderates

>Since the population goes against a theocracy it'll be a group of moderates that leads the thing.
It will either be a theocracy way worse than the current one or a (((democratic))) puppet state for Israel.

They are white. Islam has them under bootheel. Explain why not save.

I see it as that the people are oppressed, yhe final straw is living costs shooting over the roof.

I think all peoples wants to live free, think free and prosper. Right now the arabics and africa can not provide that for their own citicens.

So they turn to europe the land of the free. Personally i think europe would at least set things in order in africa since the arabic world belongs to the US and Russia.

yeah it'll be a lovely democracy just like ukraine's one right? the new JewSA puppet state?

>it'll be a group of moderates
These moderate rebels always seem to turn up being good guys, amrite?

Is there any upside to fighting Islam? Why not let them live in there shitholes in peace?

inb4, hur dur killing moodslimes is the upside.

Yesterday's freedom fighters are tomorrow's terrorists.

Kek'd and checked.

The reason these conflicts are being provoked is exactly so that refugees flood Europe, brainlet. Read the fucking plan. Or fucking kys because you are the problem.

Maybe if the Shah risks his life we can have a new Kingdom.

Reminder Merkel won the Kalergi prize recently

Nope. This is exactly the same plan as the one Hilary was going to carry out. It's the same broad plan as PNAC, which is just a rehash of Kalergi/Yinon. Trump's victory has had no material effect on that plan.

Go away shill. Kalergi warned about the refugees and didn't want them. Go read for once.

And Henry Ford put a book about the International Jew in every car he sold. But look at the Ford Foundation today.

Pakistan and Iran were always next in line for the zionists to knock down after Syria.

Can't have that Iran-Pakistan pipeline happening that would hurt Israel's shekels

China also has that silk road thing that runs through Afghanistan/Pakistan. Shit's getting real.

Because she's an American puppet, and America is an Israeli puppet.

Hence why Brexit is so important so that the ECB side of the Rothschild empire can be collapsed and freed.

Whenever Pol supports them it's not a CIA false flag, when Pol opposes them it's the CIA

You are the reason these countries turn to shit, because if they can just escape to germanistan instead of fixing their country, why not?
Iran was a great country before Islam.

I already know that.
But when the election took place 1 year ago Syria nor Isis were a closed case yet, my guess is that if Killary was president she would have spark off direct conflict with Russia with her no-fly plan in Syria. At least Trump did not go against Assad like the democrat plan did.

Happy Neocon Year!
No wall being built, but Israel gets whatever the fuck they want. Kushnercucks rub yourselves off.

Just media trying to meme it into a self fulfilling prophecy.

This is less Syria and more Libya. These are not a Sunni majority massively funded by Saudi Arabia trying to overthrow the government, these are just mudslimes who want more gibs and who believe jewish propaganda that they'll get more by rioting.

Without the west bombing Iranian government forces into oblivion they don't have a chance in hell. Idiots are going to have a really fast lesson about the price for believing jewish propaganda (unfortunately our lesson is occurring on a much greater time scale).

Pretending the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel doesn't exist. Neglecting the last two times Israel has tried to push the chemical weapon narrative on Assad/Syria during ObamaII and TrumpI admins. Israel tries every method they can. If they wrap up their Iran coup in warm-revolutionary-progressive packaging, there's no guilt trip among normies to tweet support. Half of Sup Forums has fallen for their goyim empathy noodle trap. Kys.

yes. but this one likely isn't brainlet

>building a trade route through the most volatile region in the world

why? are chinks stupid?

holy shit you're retarded, the arabs in germany are there because retards like you are celebrating and want to aid these "oppressed protestors". Fucking kys burger

No, they think long term. The silk road is a great historical trade route against which the Europeans developed maritime trade. They even have a yuge silk road interbuttz project that has been going on for years. And depending on how you trace the route, you wind up with a roughly a US coalition of countries vs. a CHYNA coalition of countries.

This was one of the key factors to India's guy hugging Trump or whatever it was. Get more interesting now that his own state voted him down. Watch this vector as the British definition of "Asia" continues to be of significant geopolitical concern as it modernizes.

The people ARE oppressed, why do you think they want to escape the country? Because of these protesters? No, because of the regime. They could stick around and fight for their country, but they have a better option, escape to germanistan or sweden and live in much better conditions, you love muslim cocks and accept them with open arms. You people are the worst cancer.

>The people ARE oppressed

give me a break, you can't even question jews without going all
>muh anti-semitism
they're just going for economic gibs. socially, the west is the most oppressed countries in the world. you can't even stand up for your own people

well, i get that, but that all hinges on the countries along the route being stabilized. with things escalating between israel and muslims, how can it work? i just don't see it

>group of moderates

Yeah, we know how it goes. Unfortunately for you, we are not still in 90's, that shit doesn't work anymore. You should take your reddit spacing and go back.

Just look at what CHYNA is practicing in Africa. They're like 3D printing infrastructure there. That's how they'll do it in the destabilized countries. They're already after the contracts. That's their repayment to the de facto local warlords, and the economic standard of life for the peasants keeps them from wanting regime change.

The US Jews are SO FUCKING DUMB it hurts.

you should worry more about germany and less about other parts of the world

>give Palestine to yids
>refugees flee to Lebanon
>Lebanon goes from being a Christians nation to a Muslim one

>overthrow Saddam
>replacement government sides with iran

>destabilize syria
>refugees flee to the west

I fully expect libya to have nukes pointed at Europe in the next 10 years.

>American revolution
That was actually funded by the French along with the Haitian.The French revolution was funded by the German/English.

yes, i get that they're profiting from the neocon wars by getting reconstruction contracts from the devastated countries, but that's different than building a trade route through the most volatile region in the world

refugees you stupid kike

That's the point though. It's not different. It's one and the same.

>It's significantly more homogeneous, oppressive and corrupt.
That's Saudi Arabia, faggot shill.

how? what's to prevent the countries from devolving into chaos again? the roots of enmity between jews and muslims, muslims and other muslims are deep. even if the countries are reconstructed, what's to prevent them from being CIAed again?

They're not even trying to hide anymore

Controlling their infrastructure, government and physical, and keeping the populace and government alike fat and happy by giving them a cut of the action.

Same way e.g. Dubai or Norway keeps things stable through economic gibs. This is where the Jews always screw it up because they're psychotic parasites.

>and keeping the populace and government alike fat and happy by giving them a cut of the action.

but they'll always be having to fend off (((moderate protestors))) and zionism that wants to destabilize every ME country on earth. it means china will have to square off against Israel for control of the region

>every muslim country on earth

typo

>Is there any downside to fighting Islam?

The Iraq War alone is projected to cost 6 trillion in total.

businessinsider.com/why-the-iraq-war-cost-2-trillion-2013-3

>The Iraq war has cost the U.S. more than $2 trillion so far and with interest could swell to more than $6 trillion, according to a study released Thursday.

>The study, part of the Costs of War Project by the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University, drew from actual expenditures from the U.S. Treasury and future commitments.

>That $2 trillion figure comes from $1.7 trillion in war expenses and an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans.

>The Iraq war has cost the U.S. more than $2 trillion so far and with interest could swell to more than $6 trillion, according to a study released Thursday.

The study, part of the Costs of War Project by the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University, drew from actual expenditures from the U.S. Treasury and future commitments.

That $2 trillion figure comes from $1.7 trillion in war expenses and an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans.

YES GOY, WASTE YOUR RETIREMENT FUND FOR ISRAEL'S AND SAUDI ARABIA'S SECURITY.

Right, but in doing so it also hits American Primacy right in the feels, since the Brzezinski plan is predicated on American control of Central Asia as the base from which to project power and control the world. CHYNA is doing the obvious by undermining this failing operation wile at the same time being the best option for those countries to build a future gambit.

CHYNA would be stupid to not make these moves.