Chappelle Voted for Hillary

What does Sup Forums think of Dave Chappelle, liked him up until he said he voted for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgAEWZE1HBE
youtu.be/U4ENWSYhu68
youtu.be/XLZi6PJS0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=NtxZeDYuEZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a nigroid. He's just voting for gibs thinking it's in his own self interest while not realizing he is voting against his own self interests.

He virtue signalled way too much during the latest netflix specials.

everyone involved in show business did. It's the jewish vote. All of these people are handled in every way.

I really don't care about him or any other celebrity for that matter.

Yep. That's kind of what I thought. He's just shilling for Schlomo Shekelsteinburgman again for the money. Tries to appear "Red Pilled" I noticed. Clearly he's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgAEWZE1HBE

He lives in Yellow Springs Ohio which is solid red so his vote did fuck all

OP is a massive faggot that's taking the Hollywood narrative.

youtu.be/U4ENWSYhu68
youtu.be/XLZi6PJS0Bo

Why is anyone still having anything to do with "celebrities"?
It's really only worth it to mine their salt.

its surprising when a celebrity has the balls to speak against their masters. turns out hes just another puppet who thinks being anti-American is rebellious and brave

Continue dammit!

He's rich bitch!
Off he vote hillary

He'll always be a media pawn. He came out against CC at some point and went broke so he came back. Crackhead do anythin for a dolla

He's probably my favorite comedian, but politically retarded, like most artists. Marxist infiltration really did a number in the west.

lol, how so Schlomo?

I don't like niggers. Certainly not some faggot nigger who claims to be muslim.

I think being a "proud Hillary supporter" was his vig to get the special on netflix. Other than that, no one has really had a thing to do with him anymore.

This nigger went to Africa and found out niggers are disgusting and course corrected so hard he ended up living in Whiteville, USA and than he virtue signals on his Netflix special for shekels.

Old news. His (schtick) not funny anymore as we've evolved to be more edgy than he ever was. Also faggot and cuck, guess (they) finally got to him.

Aww, c'mmon Julian..

Race baiting uncle tom, not funny

except being "pro-american" doesn't mean anything you giant fucking cuck
Being "pro-american" is a demagogue argument to get elected
Trump is not "pro-american", he is pro-globalisation and pro-making money at the expense of citizens

There are an almost infinite number of reasons to be anti-american

>nig voted for Hillary

Wew, shocker

he's literally in the cuckshed surrounded by Trump haters. It's like being on anti-pol in real life. Just droning celebrities with nothing with Trump on their mind repeating Maddow, Colbert or Buzzfeed talking points about golf, pussy grabbing, muh Russians, etc.

There is only so much one person can take before they need to say stfu I get it. If they thought he was on Trump's side, he wouldn't be accepted, invited to parties, etc. So he's cucking for money and acceptance of his bluepilled normie peers.

Considering he's the type of comedian to say fuck you to normies, it isn't going to help his comedy.

How I see dave chappelle now..

So did he stop making jokes about stupid black people?

Didn't he take the asian pill, though?

Something very fucked up happened to him in Africa or he is desperate for cash and his talent is near gone.
Most likely the latter

It was something that happened in Africa. He was like every nigger that romanticized the homeland and we wuz kangz. His entire outlook was shattered.

Can it ya nit

Dave Chappelle is hilarious and people that dismiss him as a nigger are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

By projecting your fandom of this negroid.

He made a netflix special about why propaganda was bad, then voted for one of the hugest propagandized candidates there has ever been.

Once a nigger, always a nigger.

I'd like him better if he was hanging from the end of a rope

>go away a "comedy legend"
>return as a "Hillary supporter"
how are all these celebrities going to cover up these years of embarrassments

Yeah I think his wife is asian.. So, Black Guy, married to asian, goes to africa, then moves to the whitest of white areas, then more or less bashes the people who voted for trump (likely in his area)... I detect autism.. turns out he's just another nig shilling

Dave Chappelle was a good shit-stirrer, but now that being a shit-stirrer means you must be a Trump supporter, he's with Her now and completely unfunny.

Relax retards. He wasn't happy about having to vote fkr Hillary, and he said the people who voted for Trump were just people, not deplorables. He was mostly against trannies during the skit.

Proofs please.

More or less bashes the people that voted for trump

You're such a thin-skinned little bitch. He had an hour of material about life in general and mentioned politics for maybe a minute and it's enough for you reactionaries to throw a fit. People are allowed to think different things and not be shills you robot.

Nah, this cunt thinks degenerates are the only people who can have fun, and he full shilled civnat cucking. He's got to go back, he was happier in Africa.

Pretty much. I had respect for Chapelle when he was eager to poke fun at Black people acting like actual niggers, but in this SJW infested political climate, and rumor being his wife is a fucking maniac control freak ready to divorce him if he doesn't start making bank again, it's obvious he's sold out to the jew again and is now pandering to the snowflakes.

Sad!

We have surpassed his humor. He was funny at the time but its not anymore. He became what he hated, a hypocrite in it only for the money. They got to him.

Why do you have to support Trump to stir-shit? In fact you can stir up shit pretty well by choosing either of the candidates (that we're still talking about a year after the election please just kill me with argon gas now)

how is he voting against his own self interest?

he's probably lying to avoid media fallout

You thought he was part of the 8% who voted Trump?

Democrats are the party that gets away with openly holding the position that blacks are too stupid to get their hands on IDs for voting. I'll let you form your own opinion.

He is a nigger... Of course he voted for Hillary. Did you expect otherwise?

it was hilarious when he talked about you dumb motherfuckers who voted for trump because you are poor. trump don't give a fuck about you and you losers can't understand that.

This. Democrats see niggers and spics as literal children.

He's definitely not as funny as he was, but he's like Michael Jordan after the break, still a beast, but a human now, not a God anymore. Nobody got to him, he did an hour of good material and mentioned Hillary a handful of times and pol spazlords blow it out of proportion because they are rightwing sjws.

Middle class whites voted for Trump.

It's funny how comedians are supposed to be edgy and subversive, but they all end up cucking for the (((liberal establishment))).

Celebs go where the easy money is.
Libtardism was the popular club to get the easy money from.

Probably this is gonna be different by 2020.
Look at things like Meryl "please clap for a pedophile" Streep getting BTFO, and "the last jedi" backlash against this years winter "blockbusters" in general.
People finally see who teh cronies are and are fucking tired of it, that's why Trump will get 2 terms.

stop shilling this has been coon here
>stop shilling this has been coon here

every fucking day, someone is trying to generate interest in what this (((Viacom))) employee has to say about politics.

So...the answer is... yes? Because that was what made him who he was/is. Jokes about stupid black people with a sketch comedy show about it.
I laughed my ass off with the wife swap show though. White dude fucks the black chick with his pajama pants still on.
>that's ok I'll just stick it through the hole
Laughed my fucking ass off.

>rightwing SJW

I don't see Sup Forums attacking people at hillary rallies, u-locking bystanders or cheating fellow dems out of election running by installing sockpuppets, do you?

nigger

Step 'n Fetchit was funny but asking a coon about Politics or caring what they "think" is foolish.

He converted to islam.

As a white man, there is only one comedian for me and that's Richard Pryor. He was the Muhammed Ali of his field.

typical burgerclap cant see that these people have things going on behind the curtain and that they are given a voice because the ones in control have allowed it, so when they speak its apart of the narrative and the agenda, jesus some of you mutts are dumb plus you cant take any criticism

You don't even have to be a supporter of anyone, but the 1/3 minority demoshits will lump you in with Trump if you even so much as state "mah narrative" on any platform, because "mah narrative" is empirically worthless and easily mocked and they don't want normie to know that.

I don't know brah, I've killed every bird I ever shot at so maybe you wanna pump the brakes before you go bitching about intelligence in a conversation you're clearly having with yourself.

Is the dave chappelle internet defense force a thing?

lol at the people here thinking that they're "redpilled" and "woke" cause they voted Trump.

You idiots. The game is rigged. Both of them have kike dick far up their ass.

He's alright, he's one of the more self-aware people who voted for Hillary. The kind of guy who can at least understand and respect why people voted for Trump, but he's still a nigger and so he's going to vote Dem.

At last I truly see. They're here from /r/conspiracy.

Strayans before they were cunts: youtube.com/watch?v=NtxZeDYuEZI

Listen to the Swede. They are experts on anything related to objects up an asshole.

He had some funny shit to say about 9/11 and the wars for oil, but this ain't 2004 anymore.

>the wars for oil
what wars for oil, it's cheaper now than it was when we were "stealing it all"

fuck chappelle fellow pedes

And every moment of it, you wish it was, cause Chapelle nails everything, best delivery in the bussiness.

lol, dumb burgerclap thinks im defending chappelle because i point out these talking mouth pieces say what they are told to say or given a mic as long as its apart of the narrative they want pushed, you really are not very bright

>austria

Pryor stole every routine he was known for, except the "what's this match? Oh, it's Richard Pryor running down the street!" bit.
Then, niggers like Martin Lawrence stole that from him lol

He still has his moments, but he realized that he could still make millions without actually trying, so he lays low and feeds the masses whenever he needs a buck. Probably regrets that he turned down all that money for the third season instead of just saying 'fuck it' and producing half-assed garbage and laughing all the way to the bank. When he made it big, he went from liking and doing it for his fans to fucking hating them, so he lost all motivation to make material of the same caliber he was before.

What if the kikes are the only good guys in the middle-east?

Turns out we didn't need to go to war when we had shitloads of it in our back yard. Who knew.

Knowing your candidate is a complete piece of shit and still voting for them anyway makes it 10 times worse.

I don't give a shit if he doesn't like trump I prefer he doesn't mention him but don't go shitting on people who did vote for the fucker as if Shillary any better

Anyone that opposes the Dump Trump Hollywood Peer Pressure will find themselves Black Balled.
Taylor Swift is called a Nazi just for not involving herself in politics

But we also had a demoshitic congress, though.

and clearly he just licked hillary's clit on stage to make sure he isnt black balled from show business.

>implying we all didn't vote for Hillary and aren't just LARPing on here

Not surprised. The most positive thing he said for Trump was "give him a chance". The safe way to not endorse someone, but not actively look like you're trashing them. He's still on the democrat plantation.

His latest standup was full of half-thoughts.

>wow the media lied about me
>lol but I believe the media when they say Drumpf is evil and stupid

He had a full 3rd season planned out, the heebs that took over Viacum at the time told him he wouldn't be allowed to produce most of it. Same people that gave Jon Stewart his marching orders, and thought putting a nigger at 11:30 was a great idea.

I laugh more on Sup Forums than during his latest work. His tranny bashing seemed like he was trying to toss a bone to lure you in for his preachy shit that was the rest of the show.

Why should I care who he voted for? Why should you care?

Guys.

Honeslty: he made his money being an anti white racist, during the time when (((holllywood))) was hard selling the magical negro meme. You were just a faggot when you watched it and didnt realize it was straight marxist subversion.

>The magical negro psyop was started in the 1990's

Placing black men in superior positions to whites as father figures, wise guides, and often even angels or blasphemously portraying them as the Christian God.

This was evidenced in many movies including

>family man
>the legend of bagger Vance
>Jerry McGuire
>Bruce Almighty etc.

This has been so ingrained now it's disgustingly accepted. It was all a plan to destroy the white male patriarchal figure and destroy white western masculinity.

It's a fucking meme.

I dont.

I care that he wasted my time talking bullshit during what should have been comedy show that I paid for.

At least it was funny subversion; now its just subversion.

funny guy

I lost respect for him when he snitched on some fool who threw a banana peel at him on stage. What a wuss.

Redd foxx destroyed hecklers, as should be done.

Gonna have to use that some time.

"It was fine when Morgan Freeman played God, but now that we've got gay dragons reading to kindergarten kids it's time to pump the brakes"

Always the irony. They don't partake in the politics but choose to benefit from them.

He clearly voted for Trump.