/DIXIE/ Black Eyed Peas and Collard greens edition

Happy New Year Sup Forums!
I hope you're eating your black eyed peas and collard greens today.
>user you stupid fucking inbred hillbilly what the fuck does black eyed peas and collard greens have to do with the new year?
Well, user, you faggot, when that demon in the flesh Sherman marched his army of sin across the south and destroyed everything, the only thing left for people to eat were black eyed peas and collard greens. So they're considered lucky.

I couldn't find any blackeyed peas here. I had other beans though.

who else /blueridge/ here?

Why the fuck do you toothless hicks wave that retarded flag around? Do you know that NO confederate army flew it into battle? Why don't any of you retards use the ACTUAL confederate flag??

Pic related

Why all this hate for the confederate naval jack?

>only flown for a couple of months
>only flown by ships that got BTFO by the USS Monitor
It's not the confederate flag. That honor belongs to the stars and bars

>completely different flag
K

>k
k

...k?

If you're touting the bloodstained flag as an example of your meme flag, then you're wrong. It's a different flag you incredible faggot

You're an incredible faggot.

At least I'm not LARPing as some treasonous faggot waving the wrong flag

Your digits have no power here, Anticonfedanon.

Any of you queers from Georgia?

Hating the north and trying to keep slavery instead of slaying every slave and slave owner when you had the chance.

Thanks for nothing, Johnny Reb.

Dixie is nothing if it ain't Christian. Don't be like the godless Yankees and forget everything you were taught. Christ is Lord.

Born and raised in Macon. Georgia is the most confederate state in the union, just look at our flag lol

>follow the teachings of Christ
>I fucking hate niggers
How are these compatible?

Happy New Year rebel faggots

Virginia reporting for duty. Reminder that the world would be a better place if we had won, pic related.

Army of Tennessee was issued new battle flags in 1864 that were identical to the Naval Jack. The Naval Jack itself was the original proposed design for the battle flag, which was cut down to a square to save on maintenance and material.

An actual 1864 issue Army of Tennessee battle flag that uses the rectangular design.

The flag you're talking about, that wasn't flown by "ANY army" is the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, so obviously it was carried by at least one army.

Poor Georgia is fixin to look like us over here in Texas demographic wise. You guys have a high influx of beans don’t you?

Born and raised in Alabama. Will be cooking hog jowl, black eyed peas, collard greens, and cornbread for lunch today
>comfy AF

Niggers were the descendants of Ham, Noah’s rapist homosexual son, who was cursed along with offspring to have blacked skin and be dumb. Read a bible fucker

Who /Arkansas/ today?

This

Yeah, I live near Atlanta and there are a lot of beaners but they stay in localized areas for the most part. I honestly don’t mind them as much as all the niggers.

We cook those every new years, but also do a massive pot of butter beans with ham bones left over from Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Also, if you're not putting pepper sauce on your greens, you're doing it wrong.

TN checking in.
It amazes me that Yankees and non-countries are so jealous of our culture.
They have to come to our threads and try to ruin them.
The absolute state of people not born in the South.

>hot pepper sauce on your greens
Its Louisiana Hot Sauce or nothing.

Yeet yeet. Old Ville m8

Sorry, but I'd like to keep my tastebuds thank you.