Garo: The Animation

Anyone else like this? I just finished it, and the movie as well. I had a lot of fun.

Side note: is the second anime worth watching at all? I know it has nothing to do with this series.

everyone is crazy about the anime, but I felt it was mediocre. divine flames was god tier though, I loved it. crimson moon is the most boring shit I've witnessed, don't touch it. watch real live action garo instead.

The second season is really quite slow, maybe marathoning it might help but I'm not sure.

>MUH SEEEEEEEEEEEDS

Yeah i really liked it. The movie's in my backlog though.
GnT is quite slow, more episodic and has quite a lot of QUALITY. It's atmosphere is lighter with some SoL sections which i cant say i didnt enjoy.
Seimei makes the whole show.

I'm not really a fan of Toku, I just can't get into it.

Not that I think it's bad or anything.

I want a sequel with an older Roberto, King Alfonso and grumpy wanderer Leon.

skip/drop crimson moon anyway. it's awful, boring, low quality, the fights are shit, the characters suck, it's also anticlimactic.

I'm still mad

>Side note: is the second anime worth watching at all?
NO
NO
NO
STOP
FORGET ABOUT IT
IT DOESN'T EXIST
CLOSE THIS THREAD AND RUN AWAY

Alrighty then.

>mfw the second season

Second anime is meant to be garbage, so I've avoided it.

>mfw the second season

The movie was so good, when will they do a true sequel ?

Flames was great, Moon was meh, Both had really nice music though.

I would rather they make another part in the veins of Makai no Hana.
Garo vs Mangaka and Garo vs Zombies in movies were simply goat.

>mfw Lance n Masques
Had fun with both.

>Leon could not force himself to cry so the world cried for him with that snow flake
>that poetry

Shit I never bothered to check if the movie had been subbed until looking at this thread. Watching it now and it's pure Garo awesomeness.

>dat OP
>that fucking episode

Fucking seeds.

I just finished it and god damn it was cool as hell. Garo with a budget is beautiful. So many good action scenes, stunning backgrounds and even better integration of the 3DCG.

His seeeeeeds

>there's an older woman who teases the younger MC
>THEY FUCK
I won't lie, it's what put the series on my radar. Knowing it sort of made the waifu who shows up in the second half have more of a foreboding atmosphere that it would've otherwise, though. It's well worth it outside of that, of course. I can't believe I don't have the webm saved anywhere.

>show best girl adventuring with the main character in the OP
>kill her off

Yes, really enjoyed watching this actually 2 years after it aired. Exceeded my expectations mainly because I went in expecting nothing. The movie was also fucking amazing so watch that.
Also, you finally get your fill of cakes somewhat winning.