Listen to me white people

Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. The government also gives billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones- courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs. They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on- Black "crimes", many of which are complete fabrications.

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.

And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.
They want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS-wUJv2AqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup

true

yep, we're going to crucify them all (jews + liberals) browns will be given a chance to leave

is this OC?
9/10 would vote in as senator

Yeah whatever I'm gonna go fap to Nicki minaj

Diagnosis is not as difficult as disinfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=fS-wUJv2AqU

HOLY FUCK I THINK YOU MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING
>babby's first redpill?

>browns will be given a chance
god damned leafs

Lord Humongous 2020

Browns are outbreeding like crazy. There are entire hospital systems in California that provide everything for free as long as you are illegal and speaking spanish.

Dozens of generations of niggers live and die by government assistance. And they want MORE.

Whites truly are fucked because they play by the rules.

>Not addressing the women question

You can kill all the coloured peoples you want from your countries and you still gonna go extinct

I think his avatar just implies rape culture.

tl;dr

>people

this speech would make sense if it was aimed at Mexico, China or SA.

Preaching to the choir but I'll give you a bump and hope some newfag sees this thread.

We all know this

My question is, what the fuck do we do about it?

bump

Bump

You are 100% correct.

Happy new year fellow white people

Humongous what? Are you sexist?

Great post, OP. Very succinctly stated.

Trump is a start

The same Trump that save his jew friend that had a shitload of illegal mexican workers? based Trump MAGA