I need a answer to what happens with people who are absorbed in this manga/anime...

I need a answer to what happens with people who are absorbed in this manga/anime. Just saw ep 3 and it really bothers me that no one said anything about the the students who got absorbed or what happened to all the people who in the first city who got absorbed.
Tried to find the answer but I can't seem to find it, please help me with this.
I'm going to post some wallpapers from the anime to please you dear Sup Forums

Anyone?

I don't remember any explanation in the manga about it too.

dead, erased from existence

nooo don't say that...
People just disappear and no one seem to care, how can this been overlooked?

People just die and no one cares...

Only the weak ones died, it's alright.

wow this show just went from kinda funny to a bit disturbing.

A whole world gone and no one give a fuck. You shouldn't too and just enjoy.

Dead, literally annihilated.

The first few chapters tell you that magic is very serious shit in this universe, further evidenced that by having two Paladin-tier characters fighting could end the world.

Worse than that, a single breakout phenomenon can swallow everything if unattended to for a while, and most mid-upper tier mages can cause one without too much effort apparently.

It's practically like having everyone with a timed nuclear bomb on their hands and when they go crazy it arms itself.

thanks for the answers guys, still find it kinda disturbing that no one even say a word about it.

It's a blatant power creep, fanservice and harem the manga and anime.
It's pretty self aware about the tropes and play them for laughs and drama.

I'm pretty sure this is how it works in T7 but I might just be remembering another show that explains magic.

Mages have to constantly keep their power under control mentaly, so when something comes along and pisses them off, upsets them, etc. they go berserk because they aren't focusing on their magic anymore. The power basically consumes them and they're fucked they either get killed or blow up because too much power.
I think in recent chapters a few of the T7 go through this when something happens to arata I'd check but it took me an hour to translate 9 pages.
Everyone accpets that mages die by their own power or anothers eventually, there's probably people who go out and try to save them before Mira and Akio are sent out to end them it's just that they're not integral to the story so they're ignored.

Google it.

>battle harem
>logic