Why do white people do shit like this?

why do white people do shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-in-deaths-of-wife-2-kids-sang-christmas-song-with-son-before-killings/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, let's just pretend that niggers don't kill each other exponentially more than whites do.

BLACKED, nu feminism, and the faggot agenda on my!

won't be long now crazy crackas

Because liberalism is a mental illness that focuses on hatred for who you are and where you've come from.

Because their parents are liberals

nigger-focused media

People learn what they see

>killing strangers who have enmity with you is the same as killing your fucking family

Also is it your first day here fucker. Your id's are showing.

white people are the devil

Getting shot is the most patriotic thing US citizen can do.

Then leave

>southern New Jersey
I'd probably kill someone too.

>kill them in 2017
>get a jump start on the statute of limitations since the murder occurred 1 year ago
Brillant.

>anonymous image board
>population largely consists of scum of the earth neanderthal descendants
>afraid to stand by your posts

ohhh you barbarians and your pussified mentality

Pics of sister?

>The murder happened last night

>The murder happened 1 year ago
kek brilliant.

>SOON

They were probably shitty to him or caused him to come out in a way that he was a social outcaste so he took revenge on them.

They should've bought him that nintendo switch

>>killing strangers who have enmity with you is the same as killing your fucking family
Murderers almost never kill people they do not know.

The dark secret of psychology is that it's almost always the family's fault but because of utilitarianism they sweep it under the rug and say shit like they were born killers so people don't have to go through the rest of their lives knowing that their own fucked up behavior caused their children to be murderous villains.

no tendies

Because their parents dress them up as girls when they're little. Prove me wrong.

This

>black people kill strangers and not gang members who killed their cousin's neighbor's dog in 94
>black people kill strangers and not their family members for taking the last piece of chicken

Kek, come on over to Detroit user. You have much to learn.

>m-muh feels
>kills family

this is a legitimate response to butthurt for the cro magnon

Whites are more mentally ill and suicidal than all other races.

citation needed

Maybe she was a blue whale?

>exponentially
Anything can be exponentially larger or smaller than something else if it's a set value. Exponential really only works for a function since that shows the relationship and the shape of the curve can clearly be defined as such. For God's sake, 1001 is "exponentially larger" than 1000. Fucking retards.

Bet he was on Paxil or some shit SSRI like that. Just like all of them.

Blacks dont have nuclear families to kill.

if your parents arent home, or you physically do not know who they are, you cant shoot them

Then run away like a normal fucking human.

The real truth is the jews have filled you with so much devil dogma that the uhited states is actually a bunch of degenerate devil worshippers.

And are acting the will of their father who was a liar and a murderer from the begginig.

The west is filled with the spirit of the devil. And it will only get worse until we repent.

Quit speaking our language then.

The CIA specifically goes for white males for MK-Ultra

Yep. These things usually have Cymbalta written all over them.

Another fun fact I stumbled upon: SSRI users that commit suicide hang themselves at an exponentially higher rate than non-SSRI suicides. Wypipo have the money to go to doctors and the doctors get them on that garbage.

> Robin Williams' last Google search was for the drug Abilify.

ITS A PRANK BRO! CHILL ITS A PRANK

because blacks kill themselves so often it's not news.
it's like "why are there so many white school shooters?" it's cause black people shoot in and around schools so much they have groups who do it, called "gangs."
white criminality is so low it makes headlines.

ex·po·nen·tial·ly
ˌekspəˈnen(t)SHəlē/Submit
adverb
(with reference to an increase) more and more rapidly.
"our business has been growing exponentially"

Stick to math, dork. You're clearly too autistic to grasp the nuances of language.

Trying to keep pace with the niggers

So you're proving my point? The original comment was a comparison, not a growth. If he said "nigger are killing more and more people in an exponential fashion" that would be different. You can't figure a function with two data points, there are infinite possibilities.

Because it's definitely just white people right? Get your cherry picked bullshit out of here.
cbsnews.com/news/suspect-in-deaths-of-wife-2-kids-sang-christmas-song-with-son-before-killings/

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Oh really? Because if X > Y then X is also exponentially greater than Y because the exponent is logY of X. It's a meaningless term. As opposed to a linear function which is a specific format it's not exponential. A better term for comparing two quantities would saying an order of magnitude more, or some other shit.

feels good, man

White people have advanced brains so more things can go wrong.

Black people and jews. How long you been on pol?

Good. I want to be considered the last of my kind. also FREE GIBS.

something in the caucasian gene makes the go mental and kill innocent people.
unlike the negros that murder ether because they're mad or because they dont care about life, when it comes to whitey, they just go completely random. fucking sickos.

guess the ethnic of the culprit, user

>who have enmity with you

Blacks get their frustration out screeching and hollering every waking moment but little whitey stays quiet and bottled up and a few of them sperg out hardcore. Id rather take the white death lottery any day.

Because white families are a joke in modern times. They are often verbally abusive, wrought with substance abuse, child neglect, child abuse. They have no sense of family and expect to throw their children out as soon as possible even when the outlook for their young is the worst it's been since the last great depression.

The parents are in love with themselves and do not want to sacrifice for their own. The are drunk on the fantasy of being celebrities in their own world when for less than 100 years the notion of ejecting your own has been the norm. They do not practice multi generational households where families actually take care of each other.

I come from that kind of home where I was ejected as soon as they could get me out. Meanwhile all my friends who aren't white were able to finish school without having to struggle and are putting all that money away towards a house and helping their parents when they retire so they can take care of them. They all expressed amazement at how shit white families are and know it's part of what is destroying white America. When mine are to old to care for themselves i'm going to treat them with the same regard as me when I needed help.

Lel, do leftists openly celebrate this? Or they are like ahh that sucks

Better than live in a world full of niggers.

Niggers don't even have the intelligence to create a plan to do shit like that. They just kill without thinking.

>autism speaks

>this
which is why they always get caught
which is why prisons are disproportionately filled with niggers. Not because of "yt juss rayciss". It's because niggers are drawn to crime, but they're not smart enough to do it well.

Fuck niggers

if youre not a retard youll realise this is objectively better for someone whos not involved

>verbally abusive
You deserve it for being so useless.

some times the world needs anhero

youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8

They celebrate it. They clap and cheer when they hear that the white people will be a minority.

What's pol's freaking obsession with the N-word? Is it really necessary to use or are you just trying to be edgy retards online? U wouldn't use that word in real life pussy boys.

When I saw the other thread about this (the one with the actual useful information) I just KNEW that this thread was coming. I’m not kidding I was like “oh I just can’t wait for the ‘why do white people do shit like this’ thread” Well, here it is. How does it feel to know that you don’t have an original thought in your head, and that I predicted that you’d make this thread immediately as soon as I found about about the story?

Seriously bro, you’re a waste of a fucking human life, go kill yourself RIGHT NOW. Do the entire world a favor

>U wouldn't use that word in real life pussy boys.

Welcome to the internet.

t. nigger

What do they think will suddenly happen in their lives once white people become a minority?