Carrying a war rifle to buy a hamburger is not normal

Carrying a war rifle to buy a hamburger is not normal.
But in the USA, it is!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sWQ7KlDVt1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>food sank still welcomes them as customers..

ayyylmaaaoo

Pretty sure this is just a pic from the set of Tremors.

Question for ya sweetie. What probability is there that a crazed gunman will commit a mass shooting in that restaurant? Best guess is fine hon.

if its normal why does it never happen?

Why an ak eww

>commie gun

>chamber flags in

>carrying a unloaded gun

sad.

>living in country so out of control that you have to arm yourself to buy a burger
>being a first world country
pick one

>But in the USA, it is!

yes

What state is this, Arizona?

“War rifle” kek

>living in a country where your police paint their nails
>deserving to survive

Houston Texas

Fake. Have never seen anything like that in the US.

Yeah,we dont eat hamburgers,its not normal. We all have our own dishes,foods and cultures.

War rifle is a weird term. Wouldnt that be some kind of m16?

Most likely a gun show.
Probably 300+ people carrying on and on about the magic of gunpowder.
Merry folk, one and all.

To be fair, niggers and their insane crime rate makes this a safe choice. Who want to be gunned down?

>being so butthurt that you can't come up with a valid counter argument or refute my point in any way whatsoever
kek

>*living in country so out of control that you get to arm yourself to buy a burger
Ftfy, Its like you hate excitment. Don't worry though, once the uk reaches ~25% non white and nhs starts failing you'll slowly become us.

SHALL

that's just one of those kill-your-own restaurants idiot. after paying you're granted access to the area outside where you can shoot one animal that gets butchered and served within a couple hours. they wrap up and give you half of your kill to take home and freeze. the other half gets sold to patrons not wanting to kill their meal.

RARE

You know "first world" means a NATO aligned country, right?
"Second world" is communist.
"Third world" is any non-aligned, neither NATO or communist, country.
Fucking educate yourself, you ignorant twat.

>Houston
>Texas

Kill yorself

>"war rifle"

She ties her ponytail around her pistol grip shotgun. Marriage material.

In Israel also... But then you'll shut up... ;)

Seems cool to me. If you have a gun why shouldnt you be allowed to eat a burger?

NOT

Pedant.

>(you)

American gun culture is the most pathetic thing ever

>a war rifle
Those darn rednecks with their 20 gauge 30 caliber high capacity assault clips!

BE

fag flag collecting (you)'s
sage goes in options field

Ibjelli

Why? You don't want a gun?

INFRINGED

When Men in the old west did this, it looked bad ass, these guys look like autismo faggots.

I'm pro-gun, but I can't put my finger on why I want to smirk and call these faggots, faggots.

>correcting a britbong making a false equivalence
>being a pedant
Nah, you're just another ignorant cunt. Arming yourself has nothing to do with being a non-Soviet, NATO-aligned country.

>OUR RIGHT TO BE SHOT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>be American
>get shot

>be Russian
>die of alcohol poisoning

Aren't you all basically gypsys?

>be american
>open door
>get shot

I understand assravaged yuropoors posting mutt memes but why do you faggots hate guns so much? Without any nigger our crime rate would be lower than Belgiums.

>be Russian
>die of krokodil abuse

I think you are confusing “allowed” with “normal”

Betcha a $1, you won’t see vid related at that place.

youtu.be/sWQ7KlDVt1s

90% of the time when you "correct" someone about first world/second world/third world cold war terminology bullshit they already know. It's really just a common euphemism and we all know what he meant so why bother? You went extra hard about it like it mattered and stuff too which was extra cringey.

Using a meme flag isn't normal, but when you sick dick it is

Chamber flags are in... It's safe

I'm an every day cc'r. Open carry people are attention seeking faggots who would be the first to die if a would-be criminal is looking to make his move - just pop the bubba with an AK in the back of the head and proceed to rob the joint as normal

The fuck is a war rifle?

Is this what comfy looks like?

>they already know
If they knew, they wouldn't be using the terminology incorrectly.
If you're going to argue something, at least make it coherent and logical. But, that is clearly something you don't know how to do, because you're a fucking amerifat.

>be Albanian
>be ugly
>be completely irrelevant

>urban cuck

Leave or bitch.

Credit where credit is due. 7.62x39>.223/556 and the AK platform > AR platform in every way but modularity, and even that is negligible nowadays if you're willing to spend the bucks to put rails where you need them on your AK.

And yet no nigger proof glass in the establiahment like all donkey run areas of the country. Really gives my noggin a joggin.

I just think you come off like an annoying pedantic little ding dong is all buddy. Just saying.

>whites and Hispanics possibly an asian on the right
>everything is peaceful and respectful and void of fear despite the man having a rifle
>meanwhile the gas stations on all Martin Luther King blvds across the country are fortified with bullet proof glass

To non americans, almost always MLK named streets are in dangerous black areas.

Scared little white men with small penises that want to be a hero, that's all these types are. This was probably taken in a low crime area of some fly over state, almost zero chance of having to defend yourself.

Seriously the only freedom USA has nowadays is freedom to eat and freedom to shoot.

Why against the back? Why not on your chest so you can access it faster?

that is not the us that`s Texsas

>Ak platform >ar platform
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha what a fucking idiot

5.56x45 is better than 7.62x39. It has a much flatter trajectory and exceptional fragmentation. This combination makes it easier to hit targets further out and incapacitate enemy forces. Barrier penetration is the only thing 7.62x39 has got going for it, but is negated by cartridges like M855, which has a steel-core penetrator.

Is this a Scott Manley antecessor?

Should be allowed, nevertheless what these two are doing is retarded (unless they just went to the shooting range next door). Concealed carry a handgun ffs, that makes much more sense.

Less safe.

I bet you finally feel like a real man with that gun by your side, when you're 5'9, bald, tiny shriveled pink penis, never been in a fist fight in your entire life

>hurr hurr I can't disagree with anything you say, so I better call you a pedantic ding dong
Good one :^)

>war rifle
Why are lefties such dumb faggots

>nigger proof glass

actually the only thing the chamber flag does is point out that the chamber is empty. those magazines could easily be loaded while the flag is still in.

>Texas
>not US
>Texsas
>TEXSAS
Fucking christ this country is a mess.

>muh dik

I never intended to arguing with you about anything.

Tex's ass

Most people don't do that unless there's an event going on. Sane people CC and wannabe cops OC.

>arguing

*argue

>war rifle

>I never intended to arguing with you about anything
Then don't comment.

>relying on the state for your protection
>being free
pick one

I honestly don't think ive ever seen the Sri Lankan flag on here
It's a shame the one time I do the comment is incomprehensible gibberish

Then now you can get rid of 99% of police, they come too late after the crime anyways when then they do come the shoot innocent people. At least have people understand that they are truly the ones responsible for their own safety.

looks to me like a very safe and normal burger joint

I do what I want.

Europeans hate it!

I think it was probably an idiot Texan going on about how texas is basically its own country
But of course they would spell it wrong
t. Guy living in texas for the past decade