MFW I have to live in France right now instead of USA

Fucking no culture black shit hole France with no relevance to the world. I want to be in the US where it is important and relevant. The White areas are the nicest places on earth. Muh gini coefficient is a spook. Take the coloreds out of the equation and you have the greatest, smartest country on earth. Full stop.

Tell us what it's like.

What's marshal law like

hahaha even canada is better then where you live

No it is not

We'll miss you, son

We don't want you though, you slavs are lazy as shit

yeah it is you can live away from all the fags and liberals here if you want this country is empty

If you have money, then immigrate. Most americans will probably admire you if you have an accent. They love it. Just stay away from these states: California, Texas, Florida.

I would suck a cock to be able to live in France instead of this shithole

"Fuck off we're full" is emu banter.
Every Croat is welcome. They are a great people.

France has way more culture than the US

Texas and Florida are fucking awesome

>every croat is welcome
We already have enough slavshits with the poles, why do you want croats?

Heck, I'll rent a room in my house to you. Come on over, user. We need more people like you. People who are aware of what's going on and feel the need to evacuate the SS Europa before the ship sinks completely.

if you're a faggot

You are non-white you shitskin slav mongrel. Europe will never be great will hordes of you actual niggers roaming around looking for gibsmedats. Kys before we kys.

Get out of Paris and visit Croatia with a backpack. You'll know what I mean.

Not according to their democratically elected leader whos platform included the proclamation that France has no culture. Its not even up for debate

It's hard to meet girls living in the middle of nowhere. Me and my friends have already dated the hottest chicks in our small town (that we grew up with in school) and it never worked out because even they are degenerate
When I've been in the city, hot girls are everywhere

>get out of Paris
Oh come on, what did I ever do to you? Stop insulting me.
>visit croatia
I did, most of it is worthless, the only good things there were built by italians/germans

>stay out of Florida
We need more right leaning folks in Florida to keep it red. The democrats aren't just sitting around playing with their dick you know, they are planning their bus routes for 2018 already.

living in usa is nice if you have lots of money. Otherwise just stay in europe, its better to be poor/middle class in europe than in usa.

then how about you don't come here ?
burn your French passport of something , just don't come here.

sounds like a personal problem

you must be poor

i feel you croat brother
i'm getting the fuck out of France within the next 2 years thanks to my girlfriend in CA and we'll move out of CA to a nice white/red state
France is fucking doomed, very much past the point of no return even if Macron shows an iron fist with migrants and refugees