Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are cute bundles of love! Make sure you always hold yours in your heart!

Let's get things rolling!

What kind of regular day job could you see your loved one doing?

What kind of house would you buy together?

You decide to make a surprise dinner for your love, what do you make?

What are songs that remind you of them?

How does your love help you day to day?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all incredibly adorable and absolutely wonderful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jszFKG9zVs4
youtu.be/kFPbEs1XjmE
youtube.com/watch?v=92jOmUEEDxU
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
youtube.com/watch?v=lMe177zFNYw
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMLv5Zy7ro
youtube.com/watch?v=rrNB6-aUffc
youtube.com/watch?v=H-CRUMNFNys
youtube.com/watch?v=uF3pborhSbw
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQYzEc6wYw
youtube.com/watch?v=aU3VTCmCWjs
youtube.com/watch?v=mkeaKCH_XqA
youtube.com/watch?v=s7pF6_PeamU
youtu.be/ma6NjBXCNLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fall asleep in her arms while resting my head on her. Then we can switch places so she's resting on top of me as I embrace her. God I just want a bit of physical contact with her.

A little behind on things I'd like to get done today, so I'll have to keep things a bit shorter. But considering one of those things helps me read more of her material and the other helps me draw her... I think it works out.

That's a really cute picture of Mint; it also leaves me with a pretty funny and cute thought - having Windows 'X' pester her for updates when she's in the middle of sorting something out on the screen, and her getting surprised by it popping up, haha.

>What kind of regular day job could you see your loved one doing?
I can totally see her doing a job in marketing, or media. One of those kinds of jobs where she has to promote games, anime, manga, that sort of stuff on her computer. For the one part, she knows a ton about a bunch of different things from an enthusiast perspective so she'd probably pick up on a few things she saw which were cool and be able to replicate them well. Secondly, she's got massive enthusiasm for things, which would probably be reflected really well in the work she does - just has to make sure she doesn't go overboard sticking her favourite character in the front of all the promo material, haha.
It's kinda useful, too. I know how to do Photoshop stuff really well, and I can do a little bit of website stuff because of things I've done in work, so we can work together on problems and learning and stuff from that, too.
Given, she might get a little frustrated about working on all this cool stuff for something unannounced which she can't talk about yet...

>What kind of house would you buy together?
To begin with, we'd have to get an apartment, because she's a college student, and money unfortunately doesn't grow on trees. It's cozy and intimate, even if it doesn't have too much space for buying fun things. After that, probably a pretty typical house, but a spare bedroom to convert into a room for all our merch and purchases and stuff is pretty much mandatory.

Happy Wednesday, Waifu Thread! Hope you're having a good week and hope you have another good week!

>Regular day job?
Working the candy shop, since she already does it anyway
>Type of house?
A Log Cabin in/near a small village
>Surprise Dinner?
Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta seasoned with parsley
>songs that remind me of her?
Certain catchy pop songs
>How does my love help me day to day?
It gives me a reason to HAVE a day to day

>Compliment a waifu
Rin a qt
Konata's taste in vidya is outstanding
Astolfo's got tight abs
Mio plays the bass really well
All of you're waifus are perfect for their husbandos and vice versa

Questions:
What's something you and your beloved simply can't agree on, no matter what?

On the topic of food, How long would it take for her to prepare a meal for you? How about how long would it take for you to make a good meal for her?

Would she prefer a long walk on the beach or a quiet afternoon relaxing on the porch?

Have a good week, waifu thread!

>You decide to make a surprise dinner for your love, what do you make?
There isn't really a whole lot I *can* make, I'm a terrible chef. Probably the only quirky things I could do for her would be making her omurice with a silly design on it (thankfully, 泉こなた is pretty easy to write in ketchup), chicken katsu curry (with the different parts arranged to make an animal or something cute) or buying her a sushi set from the store (which she gets to enjoy all to herself, because I can't have much seafood).
I think more than just the food, she'd enjoy my kind of terrible attempts at being a moe maid while cooking and serving it, even if she'd probably berate me a little for the things I'm doing wrong. All in good humour, though.

>What are songs that remind you of them?
It doesn't really take too much to be reminded of her; if I hear a pretty romantic song on the radio, my mind jumps over to associating it with her, and I get really cute mental images which make me feel a lot closer to her and my heart melts.
I know it's a cover version (and I've linked it before) but thinking of her with youtube.com/watch?v=jszFKG9zVs4 is something I do pretty often with it being on my playlist in work.

>How does your love help you day to day?
Giving a full answer to this is probably a little too bloggy for my liking, but what I will say is that she gives me a ton of meaning to my life, and she gives me a large amount of motivation to improve myself in the ways which I want to.
It also helps that just purely thinking of her elevates my mood a ton, too. Especially considering the monotony of my job, she's that light which always brightens my day.

I'm not too great at questions, but here's a couple:
>The two of you want to get matching T-shirts together (think the ones which have arrows on them), what do they say on them?
>While shopping, she bought an outfit she thinks you'd like to see her in - what is it?

I should be receiving these in the mail some time this week, I'm really excited.

Probably lamb, I have a really good recipe I've cooked a couple times and I think he'd enjoy it too.

Questions:
What vehicle do you see your waifu/husbando having? Do they have one in canon?
Is your waifu/husbando a good artist?
You want to have a comfy night in and watch a movie together with them. What's one movie you think they'd enjoy?

Thanks Eriobro! Erio always looks so pretty in all the pictures you show; so sparkly... I bet you get lost in her eyes for hours.

>What's something you and your beloved simply can't agree on, no matter what?
Who is the best character in... pretty much any anime we watch, really. One of the perks of her being brought up on games, anime and manga which are passed on from her dad means that the two of us can banter about various different things while watching something.
Oh, and who's player one. But that's kind of obvious, really.

>On the topic of food, How long would it take for her to prepare a meal for you? How about how long would it take for you to make a good meal for her?
Well, neither of us are particularly good at cooking; she's a little better than me because of having a little more experience tending a house, but neither of us are really 'skilled'.
So... probably pretty quickly, because we wouldn't really be doing anything particularly complex and the best we'd be able to manage is something pretty simple in the oven.
Adding on to the house comment from earlier - we'd probably need to be close to a convenience store when something goes wrong so one of us can run over to go get a replacement for the not-quite-successful meal, haha.

>Would she prefer a long walk on the beach or a quiet afternoon relaxing on the porch?
A quiet afternoon relaxing in each other's company on the porch, most likely. Just messing around playing handheld games, or reading manga in the sunlight in our lounging-around clothes. Drinking weird concoctions of juice mixes and eating cheap snacks.
Considering Japanese weather, she'd probably laugh at me when I get sunburnt too. Her getting tanlines is really cute, but since she already has pretty dark skin she doesn't get them too much.

Really cute! I love little keychains and accessories, they're fun to collect even if your set of keys quickly winds up a big mass of cute plastic, haha.

Unfortunately that's the only merch he has. I don't want to put it on my keys cause I'm scared to lose or damage him. I did order a few of those little plastic keychain picture frames, and I'm going to put a picture of him on my bike keys.

There's a keychain you get for buying bd/dvd. The problem is shit's expensive and shipping to my country would bring the entire price to like 60 dollars, and adjusting for the shit wages of my country, it'd be more like 120 dollars.

shit sucks since there isn't any other merch of her

Ahoy-oy, friends.

-She used to do cubical work, but she left that behind with no desire to return. She'd much rather do anything dealing with kids, though she seems to also have a knack for fashion design.
-In spite of her taste for the fancy, something simple will do. Large enough for a small family.
-There's a seafood platter that I've been itching to try out for her...
-Quite a few, actually. The biggest one being 'Superstar' by The Carpenters.
-She gives me resolve and a renewed drive to stand up to whatever the day throws at me.

-Tuna. She loves the stuff, but the smell makes me gag.
-It depends on how elaborate the meal is. We're both pretty fine with taking our time to making the meal more perfect.
-The beach. Definitely the beach, even if she has to drag me with a leash.

I remember getting a keychain like that of my Beloved from someone who used to frequent these threads.

-A nice, flashy sports-car. She has a thing for speed.
-It fluctuates between Rembrandt quality and a Yuu Kobayashi sketch. Still doesn't stop her from giving it a go.
-Always. I've got quite a library of films that I wouldn't mind watching with her; in particular, ones with great music.

How well does your special one respect personal space? Are they good at keeping their distance, or would they be more prone to clinging to you like a vice.

She has a job as a shrine maiden, but I'm not sure what jobs in my area she would be suited for; she could work in a store assuming it had enough space though.
We'd get a large open house with a decent amount of land, but not too far away from civilization.
It would have to be something with eggs, so I might go for a Full Irish Breakfast.
She helps me stay healthy, and occasionally can help me feel happy when I've been down.

>On the topic of food, How long would it take for her to prepare a meal for you? How about how long would it take for you to make a good meal for her?
Seeing as both of us aren't great cooks it would probably take a while.
>Would she prefer a long walk on the beach or a quiet afternoon relaxing on the porch?
She would probably enjoy both.

>While shopping, she bought an outfit she thinks you'd like to see her in - what is it?
Probably something lewd

>What vehicle do you see your waifu/husbando having?
There aren't a lot of vehicles she can drive, the only one that comes to mind are the small scooters, but as for a vehicle we would own together that I would drive, we would probably go with a pickup truck that has a large area for sitting.

I would say she is definitely more prone to clinging.

Questions:
What would your waifu do for spring break?
Does your waifu like the change into Spring?
Would your waifu prefer to live away from the city where she can be secluded, or right near the city where everyone is, or somewhere in-between?

Working in music or flower shop.
A cozy one at suburbs.
I'd make something she likes, I guess. Sadly, I don't know what it would be.
All kind of love songs I guess. Like this one youtu.be/kFPbEs1XjmE
Her songs always cheer me up and help me keep going.
Sleeping together is essential for me as well. She really makes all my worries and stress go away.

Buy a daki user. It's worth more than anything.

Depends on the meal. I don't think any of us would be especially good or bad in cooking.
She would prefer beach I think.

>The two of you want to get matching T-shirts together (think the ones which have arrows on them), what do they say on them?
If we did something like that, it would probably be pajamas.
Some cute sundress, I guess.

>What vehicle do you see your waifu/husbando having? Do they have one in canon?
A bike I think.
>Is your waifu/husbando a good artist?
Yes, she is a great singer.
>You want to have a comfy night in and watch a movie together with them. What's one movie you think they'd enjoy?
I think I would choose some comedy or light heart warming story.

Do you have any incoming_kiss pictures? I love her cute face when she is about to do it.

She has a job as an Enforcer.
Most of Nana's songs, she even has one named FATE.
Thinking about her makes me feel better about doing anything I have to.

It depends on what it it, but most normal stuff shouldn't take her too long.

She wouldn't have to buy something, just use Sonic Form.

She has a convertible with a magic siren that can pop up.

Most of the time she doesn't stay too close, but I don't mind if it's her.

She's used to living in all three places, so maybe someplace in the middle would be nice.

>day job
Piano instructor
>house
A big mansion with every modern luxury.
>song
Lion's Mane by Iron and Wine lately. Not for any particular reason, just for the overall romantic tone.
>can't agree on
Beach vs. Mountains
>vehicle
He gets driven around in a very long limousine.
>Artist
Yes, he writes his own music and lyrics.
>live
Right in the heart of the city.

How does your waifu handle it when you nag her to do things she doesn't necessarily want to do?

Good evening waifu thread!

Hey Mintbro, as always, your beloved is a wonderful cutie!

I think Yukari would make an excellent senshadou judge, a tank mechanic or historian, anything to do with her beloved tanks!

I'd love to buy a house close to the wilderness to share!

As a surprise, I'd love to make some raisukaree over an outdoor fire, with rice and some pastries made earlier, to be consumed in mess tins under the stars!

For songs, I'm a big old sap, so most romantic songs take on new meanings when I listen to them!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Tsukihi is darn cute!
Crona is an adorable guy, so precious!
Kyousuke is wonderful and handsome!
Luka is beautiful and seems kind!
Kagura is a genki wonder!
Hibiki is gorgeous both inside and out!
Shuzo has wonderful taste in both clothing and husbands~!
Mio a super cute Akiyama!
All beloveds deserve all their days filled with love!

That's such an adorable picture of your darling!

We often disagree about which tank is the best, and occasionally where to take dates, but nothing deal-breaking!

We're both pretty good cooks, and we prefer to take ages to make a meal absolutely perfect!

We'd both prefer a gear-laden walk along the beach, complete with bivouacking under the stars!

That's a cute thing to write in ketchup, but what on earth would she write for you? Would she use the opportunity to tease you a little?

Vehicle-wise, a tank would be in canon, but a good friend suggested once that we could get a car and paint it camo colours, heh.

I've never seen Yukari do anything particularly artful except capture my heart

Our go-to movie of choice recently is either Stalingrad or Fury, if only to point out inconsistencies!

Yukari often has issues with Miho's personal space, and after we got comfortable as a couple she got pretty vice-like with surprise hugs!
Adorable picture, by the way!

[1/2]

[2/2]
A beautiful and beloved snek!

For spring break, I'm sure she'd like to alternate visits with friends, tank pilgrimages and lovey-dovey dates!

The change to spring means less frost on the tanks and us, so good news! Plus I get to see her in less and less, so great news!

Somewhere in between would be best, means we could shop for milsurp, but still be near the country for adventures!

Miku's a gosh darn cutie!

None of those pictures. I'm afraid, but will a confession picture do?

Very cutecool picture!

Shuzo always looks so adorable, you're very lucky indeed!

We both respond to nagging with apathy but eventually getting around to it, thankfully we're both fairly proactive!

Question time!

If your beloved was to enjoy one particular genre of videogames, which would it be and why?

Would they prefer a karaoke or a disco? Would either be a challenge?

Would they support you at a sports event or similar? Do you think they'd wear Western or traditional Japanese cheering gear?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread!

Stay in the WWD, waifu switching scum.

>That's a cute thing to write in ketchup, but what on earth would she write for you? Would she use the opportunity to tease you a little?
Ahaha, definitely. It'd usually be a little topical to whatever we've been doing for the past few days - but it's worth remembering that 'baka' has a weird kanji reading of 馬鹿 I wouldn't recognize immediately - I think she'd probably have a fair bit of trouble drawing that on there though, haha.
Other than that she's kinda of adept at drawing people... in her own little way. I can imagine I'd get quite a few little 'interpretations' of myself drawn on there, probably a lot of them making jokes about how tall I am, or a little drawing of herself poking me, things like that. It'd be really cute!

Speaking of though; what would Yukari draw on omurice if she was making you some? She'd probably be able to make a pretty amazing looking tank shell by cutting it into shape... just might be a few areas with a little too much ketchup, haha.
Maybe for her you could draw a little hidamari-style face of hers, with scrambled egg around the edges for fluffy hair?

Thank you!

She really doesn't have the education for regular day jobs, and she wouldn't be happy doing any of the others. She'd have to go through school first and get a good idea of what kind of jobs she'd like first.
I'd honestly prefer her to just be a housewife and she'd probably be happy to do so.

We'd want our children to grow up in the suburbs or ideally a small town, so that'd be our end goal.

Just my family's pasta recipe, and i'd try to make us a cheesecake as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=92jOmUEEDxU

She helps me keep going on and get out of bed, though at times it's too tempting to get back in and cuddle with her.

"I'm with cutie" for mine and for hers___________

She'd buy a beautiful short dress to surprise me with and some very lewd 'useless' lingerie

She's very clingy to me. It usually bothers me when people are clingy but towards her i'm equally clingy.

Away from the city.

I've never nagged at her. I just ask her.

She'd prefer karaoke to a disco, she's not a fan of crowds. I'm sure her singing would be beautiful despite the errors she'd make with lyrics.

She would, and in a western cheerleader outfit. She knows i love seeing her in it and what i'll do to her afterwards in it

That's a super cute picture of Yukari.

I have this beautiful lovely edit.
Wedding dresses are great as well.

-Trip to the ocean.
-Warmer weather has its benefits. At the very least, it comes with colors she finds quite nice.
-Somewhere in between. She enjoys the nightlife, but would still like to have an out of the way place to wind down.

I...do not, actually. The closest I have is of her drinking from a straw.

Shock. Mostly because I'm not usually the kind to nag to her about most things. Then again, a dark corner of my mind feels that me reminding her of something would be seen as nagging...

Some of those confession pics tug at the heartstrings...

-Racing games, though she seems fonder of older games.
-Out of preference, then disco. Though the only challenge would be getting me out on the floor with her.
-But of course. It's a regular fantasy of mine in light of my training. That said, she'd keep her cheers quite subdued so as not to create a distraction.

Either some sort of house cleaning service or working at a ice cream or flower shop.

Nothing huge, but just something comfortable for us as a small family, with room for a child.

I'd be better off making a cold desert, like sorbet for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

I always have something to be happy about when I come home, no matter how my day goes.

Probably something like April Fools day. She likes pranking people from time to time and freaking them out, whereas I do not.

>How long would it take for her to prepare a meal for you? How about how long would it take for you to make a good meal for her?
It would probably take us both the good majority of the day to do so, something to plan well in advance.

I'm sure she'd like both, but she'd probably prefer the walk on the beach if the time was closer to the evening, when the water is the most cool as she dips her ankles in it.

>What vehicle do you see your waifu/husbando having? Do they have one in canon?
She rides the bus if she needs a ride.

Her art is mostly just quick sketches and doodles.

>You want to have a comfy night in and watch a movie together with them. What's one movie you think they'd enjoy?
Ice Age.
I'm joking, I have no idea. I don't watch enough movies to know.

She's pretty clingy, and even if I was alone, she would probably be stalking me from somewhere.

She properly respects other's people personal space. She wouldn't push herself onto someone.
But there is no space we need to keep away from each other. I'd always enjoy her clinging.

>What would your waifu do for spring break?
We would probably go on many walks and dates outside to enjoy nice weather.
>Does your waifu like the change into Spring?
I'm sure she would like it.
>Would your waifu prefer to live away from the city where she can be secluded, or right near the city where everyone is, or somewhere in-between?
I think she would prefer somewhere in between but country wouldn't be that bad either.

Ups, wrong name.

She would probably do puppy eyes and timidly ask me to do it or help her.

>If your beloved was to enjoy one particular genre of videogames, which would it be and why?
I think she would enjoy music/rhythm games for obvious reason.
>Would they prefer a karaoke or a disco? Would either be a challenge?
I'm sure she would prefer karaoke. She loves singing so much.

They sure are!

Go back home for a week, where it's colder.

She prefers the cooler seasons Autumn and Winter.

>Would your waifu prefer to live away from the city where she can be secluded, or right near the city where everyone is, or somewhere in-between?
Either secluded or just outside of a town.

She'd threaten me, telling me that I'm skating on thin ice or something.

Stealth games, because...well, you know.

>Would they prefer a karaoke or a disco? Would either be a challenge?
She would enjoy both, though with karaoke she might be able to have a smaller crowd, which might be more comfortable for her.

>Would they support you at a sports event or similar? Do you think they'd wear Western or traditional Japanese cheering gear?
Like Ouendan? That's kind of a silly image to imagine...
If I did that sort of thing, I'm sure she would.

She does various jobs besides hunting Phantoms, one of which is working part time at a maid cafe. So she could work in a lot of different fields, but I think working at a gym or a health spa would be best for her.

Hopefully somewhere quiet and not too expensive after saving for a few months. Mai works very hard but she becomes really stressed out as a result, so I want her to take it a little easier since I have a proper job. She would complain at first since she is the kind of girl who wouldn't feel comfortable unless she is paying 50/50 but I think I would at least be able to convince her to cut down on her part time jobs and I believe that would make us grow closer as a result.

Any romantic song that happens to have appropriate lyrics. Though I really mostly listen to J-pop music.

I'm able to try my hardest thanks to her, since she is always doing her best I feel like I have to do my part as well. She reminds me to improve myself in any way I can. And I also want her to be proud of me. She gives meaning to my existence, I really wouldn't be complete without her.

>compliment a waifu

Konata is a fun gamer
Tsukihi is cute

Not long, she has plenty of experience with cooking. Me not so much though, and even if I take long I don't think she'll be impressed with the result.

Depending on her mood and the time of the day, any of those would be good for her.

She is a great martial artist, but she seems to be pretty bad when it comes to create something. In the cover of the Phantom World creator message book there is Mai trying to write or draw something but with a black cloud above her head. Really cute.

Usually not. But there are moments when she becomes afraid of being left alone though, in those times she will always have all my care and attention.

Oh no she'll get really angry. I'd rather not do that unless it's necessary in which case it's easy to reason with her.

She's a very caring, positive and happy person able to glue everything together so I'm thinking of something like a teacher at a kindergarten or elementary school? But I don't know if her grades would allow for this OTL

Maybe a bike teacher at a driving school?

Truth be told, I would not mind if she stays at home as my loving wife while I get up early to cook food for us.

Either stay in the one I'm living in or get one with a big garage to have space for at least two bikes and a car!

I know she really likes curry rice (may be non-canonical as it's only mentioned in an audio drama that was written by one of the anime staff, not Mimana himself) and she definitely loves BBQ, so I'd go for the latter - a big BBQ with different cuts of meat, both marinated and unmarinated plus some grilled corn and maybe a salad!

Besides all of the music from her series that involves her there's two rather cheesy songs - The Archies' "Sugar Sugar" and Warrants "Cherry Pie".

By being the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I g to bed, by being my motivational force and drive behind everything I do and my calm in the storm whenever things may get troublesome.

Your waifus are pretty, charming, kind and wonderful. All of them. Love them 'till your heart can't beat anymore.

Thank you, Mintfriend!

>regular day job
I could see Kagura being a PE teacher, or running/working at a sports shop.
>What kind of house
Depends on how much money we had! If it were no object, it'd definitely have its own indoor and outdoor pool, a gym and an arcade.
>surprise dinner
Probably a nice steak if I knew how to cook.
Allsorts really! This one was the last one I listened to that makes me think of her:
youtube.com/watch?v=lMe177zFNYw
It helps to keep me happy and motivated!

>something you and your beloved simply can't agree on
Probably her treatment of cats. I'm not a huge fan of her scaring them, or her hitting Kamineko, but the scaring doesn't really hurt them, and if any cat deserves a whack on the head it's Kamineko.
>How long would it take for her to prepare a meal for you?
Probably far longer than is necessary, for both of us!
>a long walk on the beach or a quiet afternoon relaxing on the porch?
The walk on the beach, I'd say. She loves the water and the walking would be some exercise too!

>What vehicle do you see your waifu/husbando having?
She's not old enough to drive, but I always imagine her wanting to drive something like a 70's Mustang or something. Not sure why, I just have a feeling that she'd think they were cool.
Not especially, she just draws random doodles sometimes.
>a comfy night in and watch a movie together with them
Pretty much any action movie, I'd say. If there's guns and explosions then she's down for it!

I think she'd be quite shy about being close with me at first, especially out in public, but over time she'd get more and more comfortable doing things like hugging or holding hands when we're out and about.

I do!

She'd definitely take advantage of the warmer weather and go swimming!
She wouldn't mind seeing the end of the colder weather. Not that she hates winter or snow, but she does love swimming.
>live away from the city where she can be secluded, or right near the city
Living in/near Tokyo, she'd probably quite used to the city life, but I feel she can appreciate more secluded and scenic locations too.

If I beg and plead for long enough she'd probably do as I ask, much the same as if it were her doing the pleading!

Thanks Yukaribro! Yukari is the fluffiest fluff that ever fluffed!

>If your beloved was to enjoy one particular genre of videogames
The only time she's ever seen playing videogames, it was some kind of tank game on her PS2, so I'm thinking action games like that might be her strong suit.
>Would they prefer a karaoke or a disco?
She'd be up for either one, she'd probably find both fun.
>Would they support you at a sports event or similar?
If I were at a sports event and she were cheering me on in her Bancho cheerleader outfit from her third sports festival I'd be incredibly distracted, heh. It's my favourite outfit of hers after all.

-Her important job as a shrine maiden, keeping the shrine clean and talking to everyone, and performing special ceremonies. Otherwise she could find work helping out at the local stores or cafes.
-A house big enough for a family, while close to friends. Somewhere in Hinamizawa with warm memories all around.
-Maybe stew or spaghetti or something I can make.
-Songs that are "majestic" I guess? Mysterious as well, but with a hint of underlying sadness. That kind of song, which kind of lines up with her character songs and themes.
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMLv5Zy7ro
I really fell in love with Liz Triangle, their songs really consistently remind me of Rika for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=rrNB6-aUffc
youtube.com/watch?v=H-CRUMNFNys
You could say it's the strings on me that move me day to day. Without which I'd stay an unmoving shitty soulless puppet.
Maybe because my waifu is so small but I always want to be the one doing the embracing.
-I don't know, I have no idea what kind of thing we'd absolutely disagree on haha. It's kind of worrying.
-When she gets older, a big van to cart around all her friends to go around to other places. An old beat up hand me down from one of the Sonozakis.
-She's a very passionate poet.
-Rika is pretty mature about things, so I think she could understand and enjoy any kind of movie. I want to watch a serious one and see what she thinks about it. Something like The Godfather or Full Metal Jacket. Or some Japanese classic that I don't know. Then something with a lighter mood like Drunken Fist.
She respects space but it would be fun for her to be clingy once in a while.

Of course, people have different ways of thinking about their "waifu". I know some will create mental images of them in their mind and live with them as if they are with them at that space and time, and be contented with that. I've always been fully aware that her existence is nothing but an illusion. Yet I say to myself "in some other place and time, the infinite possibility of this universe will allow us to be together for real." I've come to understand that this is probably a wrong way of thinking. Do any of you know about Kierkegaard and his "knight of faith"? I've always thought I had "faith" in that I believe through infinite possibility that I will be with Rika one day and time. But will it truly be me? I don't have faith at all! No I've resigned myself to another world, the knight of infinite resignation. What can I do to have true faith in my love? I want to never give up and fight and win her. Should I believe then that she can be with me right here and now? Is that true faith? Maybe I'm just being over dramatic when this philosophy applies to Christians in the first place. I got caught up in the princess allegory. Maybe, as long as I obtain her in the end it doesn't matter if I resign this world. But if it's a major mistake then I'll keep thinking and trying to find the right answer.

>day job
Working at a pet store or maybe being a vet!
I think a one-story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a big backyard would be the best.
A large serving of some Chanpuru!
Pretty much any love song will do it!Porter Robinson's Sea of Voices is one of my personal favorites, though.
Depending whats on the agenda for the day, just thinking of her can change my mood for the better!

>disagreement
The limit on the number of pets she is allowed to have at any given time. I mean, 12 is plenty and then some!
>food
Depends on how intricate the dish is and how much prep work needs to be done or if it all can be done in one sitting. Takes me an average of 25 minutes to make dinner in most cases, would probably take her around the same amount of time.
>walk or relax
One of Hibiki's hobbies is long walks, so the former!

>vehicle
Either a large van with seats that can lay down to haul her pets, or maybe a truck for the same reason!
>artist
Well, an Idol is a type of performance artist, right? If so, then she is an outstanding artist!
>movie
You know, I haven't seen Ground Hog day yet, and I think that it would be something she would enjoy as well.

>personal space
Hibiki is the type of person to bounce all over the place, wrapped around my arm one second, and then running ahead when she sees something exciting or cool the next.

I think Hibiki has become accustomed to the big city, but has times where she longs for the countryside she grew up in. I don't think she would hate either option to be honest.

I only have this one at the moment

She moans but eventually does it to get it over with.

Thank you for the kind words, Yukaribro! You are as cool and kind-hearted as your beloved!

Final call for the waifu survey!

If you have no answered, here are the questions

Who is your waifu?
When was her last official appearance?
How old were you when you fell for your waifu?
How long have you loved her for?
What was your love/sex life like before her?
How happy/satisfied are you with your life right now?
Do you have any medical/mental conditions?
What do you think about reality, or her fictionality?
What do you think about the possibility of falling out of love?
What do you think about those who have?
What do you think about those who have cheated on their waifu?
What do you think about the idea of being committed to your waifu for the rest of your life?
What do you think about waifu"ism" in general?

And here was the batch of questions added last week

What was your waifu's latest official appearence, and when was it released?
How is your offline social life?
Were you hurt by 3D/Heartbroken soon before meeting your waifu?
How much time a week do you spend online?
Would you leave the world you live in to start a new life in her world?
What would you do if she married someone else?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

And a bonus question

Has your love for your waifu changed over time? How so?

Any job that isn't dangerous or spooky. She's in college, but what she's studying is not mentioned unfortunately.

A moderate sized house that would be big enough to raise a few kids in it, with one extra room that could be used as office, or a sound proof room for her to play music in without waking up the kids. Could work for lewds too.

I would make her rice with mushrooms, it's something that I really love, and her taste in real dishes is never mentioned.
I would also bake her favorite cake as dessert !

Pretty much all the happy love songs, and the really cute ones.
I really like that one because it almost sounds like something that she could have wrote.
youtube.com/watch?v=uF3pborhSbw

She helps me to keep going everyday, give me motivation, hope, light, and I'm truly glad to have met her, I will never be able to thanks her enough for everything she gave me.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Erio a cute alien !
Yukari a wonderful Akiyama !
Kurome a Cuterome !
Mizore a cool !
Kagura a cutecool and keep lifting to be stronk for her
Hibiki a cute idol !
Hane a cutecool biker !

Have a nice week everyone !

Kagura from Azumanga Daioh.
The AzuDai Supplementary Lessons manga in 2009
4 years 11 months.
Non-existent.
Very.
No.
I'm fine with reality. Her not existing took some time to get used to, but I'm fine with it now.
It's unfortunate, but it can happen.
It depends on the circumstances.
They're not worth talking about.
It's a nice ideal to aspire to.
It's an odd and daunting thing to be a part of at first, but it can have a lot of benefits.

Already answered that.
Very good.
No.
I'd say between 50 to 60 hours per week.
Depends on if she already loves me when I go there, even then I can't speak Japanese.
Try my best to move on.
I'm not sure, I tend to live my life in the present.

Things were new and exciting for the both of us starting out, but we've become much more relaxed now compared to the past. I'd say that's the main difference.

Thanks Miobro! Mio a cute and plays an awesome instrument.

Kill yourself and take your meta bullshit with you. This reads like a very shitty questionnaire for someone's sociology homework.

>vidya
My guess would be fighting games, because they are quick, fun, intense, and can play them with her friends!
>karaoke or a disco?
Karaoke would be where she would shine!
>sports event
Support me? Heck, she'd join me!

>Who is your waifu?
Ganaha Hibiki
>When was her last official appearance?
I guess that would be Platinum Stars, released on July 28, 2016
>How old were you when you fell for your waifu?
I believe 17 at that point
>How long have you loved her for?
Was around December of 2011, so about 5 years going on 6 in December of this year.
>What was your love/sex life like before her?
I like to think I had sex as much as most other normal, well-adjusted high schoolers did. Like most kids around that age, I did a lot of experimenting and such.
>How happy/satisfied are you with your life right now?
I'm pretty happy with my life, having met the girl I love and all! Its a shame that I can't share this love with anybody without being called mentally ill or having my religious family disown me though.
>Do you have any medical/mental conditions?
The only thing I have 'wrong' with me would be some sort of sensory processing disorder, I forget the original diagnosis when I was a kid. In short, things like tags on shirts, one shoe being tighter than the other, etc, bother me 1000 times more than a normal person. I've come to live with it as I've gotten older and gained more discipline.
>What do you think about reality, or her fictionality?
Just because something isn't tangible or only exists on a conceptual level doesn't mean I can't love it. Billions of people choose to believe in religion, even though you would be hard pressed to prove almost any aspect of it exists outside the conceptual level and/or on a tangible plane. Music isn't anything other than noise that we take, assemble, sort, compose, do all sorts of funky things with, and make it into something that each of us on an individual level put value in. Is that "real'?

1/2

Speedwagon is only waifu

>What do you think about the possibility of falling out of love?
A very real possibility, sadly. But as i've told others, I'd sooner kill myself than fall out of love with her.
>What do you think about those who have?
I can't bring myself to hate them or anything, it is something that happens in life sometimes. It's hard to say what somebody TRULEY wants. Sometimes we think we know what is best for ourselves, and sometimes we do, but unfortunately most times we dont. What is most important is that one learns from their mistakes and works toward true happiness. Everything you experience in life, no matter good or bad, directly contributes to helping one learn more about themselves.
>What do you think about cheaters?
They are liars and cowards. This is a fundamental flaw in their character that they must work on if they want to ever be respected or to be happy. I personally dont associate with them.
>What do you think about the idea of being committed to your waifu for the rest of your life?
It is an ideal to work toward.
>What do you think about waifu"ism" in general?
"ism's" are different for everybody and mean completely different things to different people.
>How is your offline social life?
I'm in the middle of a transitional period, socially speaking. All my highschool and college friends moved away and so did I. Outside of work I dont really socialize much or have much common ground so I mainly stick to my online social circles.
>Were you hurt by 3D/Heartbroken soon before meeting your waifu?
Not at all.
>How much time a week do you spend online?
When i'm not working, i'm probably at home talking with my friends online and playing games with them.
>Would you leave the world you live in to start a new life in her world?
Yes, in MY Hibiki's world.
>What would you do if she married someone else?
It would be literally impossible for my Hibiki to love anybody but me.
>Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Military, State, or Federal LEO job.

2/2

That's a nice Kagura! Did you commission it and of so who from?

Wasn't really gonna answer questions today but this one's piqued my interest. Here goes.

Sakura Kyouko
December 2015 if you count the concept trailer
About 2.5 years
Nonexistent
Still working on improving things but overall very happy
No
Not sure what this question is asking
It's possible and it's happened before but I obviously don't see it happening anytime soon.
It sucks but sometimes people change.
Same as you would think of anyone who has cheated, they are trash.
That's how it should be and I hope that's how it will be for me.
I dislike the term waifuism itself because it's misleading but I begrudgingly use it out of convenience. Having a waifu should mean different things to different people and lumping it all together as if it's some kind of movement or manifesto feels gross to me. That being said I'm all for the general idea of it, of course.
Already answered.
Good. I'm a little antisocial by nature but regardless I have a decent group of friends who I talk to and meet up with regularly.
Nope.
A shit tonne
Her world is kind of shitty besides being essentially near-future Japan so no. If you mean would I leave my current life for a chance to start over and be with her, then that's a tougher question and I'd have to consider it.
I would be crushed but as long as she were happy then I guess I could accept it.
I don't know where I see myself a week from now let alone 10 years.
My love has changed only in the sense that we've become more accustomed and intimate with each other and less dokidoki. It waxes and wanes but we're still going strong.

This survey should probably have been made anonymously in a Google form or something. Do you have any particular plans for the data?

Go back to your general

>day job
She works part time at a book store in the story, she's working hard to be an author/artist/mangaka, but failing that she could easily be a seamstress or maybe even a developer
>What kind of house
A modest little place in town
>surprise dinner
Something simple like premade torteloni with some garnish and fried steak
>songs that remind you of them
Pretty much any love song
>help you day to day
She motivates me to be a better person

>can't agree on
Nothing I can think of
>her to prepare a meal for you
She's a pretty good cook, but it depends on what she's cooking
>you to make a good meal for her
I would likely be incapable of preparing anything that takes significant time
>beach or porch
Generally the porch but a romantic walk is nice sometimes too

>matching T-shirts together
We would not do that
>she bought an outfit
She usually makes her clothes, but she might buy a fancy one piece dress or something

>What vehicle
She's used to using public transport, but I can imagine her driving a small car if the need ever emerged
>good artist
Yes she's very talented
>movie
Likely movies in anime series she's following or an ova, there are a few classic scifis in my backlog and no doubt hers

>personal space
I don't think she would cling since she's very introverted herself she would probably also want some space

>spring break
She'd probably use the time to work on her hobbies
>like the change
Who doesn't? Me
>right near the city
She's used to being in the city and I think that's where she'd want to stay

>incoming_kiss
Yeah there's one from the psp game that I really like but I'm not gonna post it here

>nag her to do things
I really can't imagine that happening

>genre of videogames
I get the impression she likes fighters a lot
>support you at a sports event
I don't think she'd be jumping up and down shouting but she'd at least turn up, maybe with a banner or something. Not that I'd likely be in that situation anyway
>cheering gear
If she had to choose then definitely traditional oendan but ideally neither. I can't imagine her cheering

Good evening, everyone! Hope you and your loved ones had a fantastic week so far!

>Compli-mint!
Mint is as lovely as ever!
Konata's cat smile is super cute!
Erio is adorable!
Mai is cutecool!
Onizuka is a badass!
Mizore is beautiful!
All your waifus are amazing!

>Job
Tsukihi needs a job that doesn't get stale and that has her interact with people. I hope, becoming a Dancer works out for her, but if doesn't, I think she'd make for a great teacher or even a counselor. She loves it when other people depend on her and helping others out with their problems is her greatest motivation. While she might be a little insensitve at times, I think she would be an amazing teacher if she got over that.
>House
I think, a small, comfy house in the suburbs would be perfect. I'd like to live in a more rural area and she'd like to be near the city, so the suburbs seem to be a good compromise. If I'd be able to talk her into it, I'd prefer to build another house to my family's farm though!
>Suprise Dinner
Chocolate Fondue!
>Songs
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQYzEc6wYw
youtube.com/watch?v=aU3VTCmCWjs
youtube.com/watch?v=mkeaKCH_XqA
The last one might be a little bit cheating, but damn, I really love her Leitmotif and everything Platinum Disco!
>Help me
Her cheerfulness and smile keep me going

>Food prepare
I take way too long for everything! If it's just something easy, I wouldn't take any longer than most people, but if I wanted to impress her or do her something good, I'd probably spend hours in the kitchen. I feel really insecure when cooking something new and every step would take very long because I want it to be perfect for her.
>beach or porch
Even though she loves lazing around at our porch, a moonlight walk on the beach would be better and feel way more special

Thanks! It was a delivery from one of the draw threads, I don't have the artist's name unfortunately.

Which of your waifu's myriad hairstyles is your favourite Tsukihifag?

And while we're at it, I guess, a question for the rest of the thread; Does your waifu ever style her hair differently than usual? Which of her alternate hairstyles is your favourite? Or do you prefer her typical look?

She's already the Grand Couturier. So that.

Anything really. Our apartment is fine for now though.

I haven't made pizza in a while, so right now I'd do that. But kinda hard to do by surprise since it takes me a few days...

Does her theme count?

By making me happy just to be with her :)

I think her bow needs to be rustled. She always fixes the heckin thing.

Not long. She's not very patient. I take absolutely forever.

Beach sounds nice.

She likes climbin on me but I like it too. We're very physical in our expression of love.

I do it for her fellow waifubros! I do it for her!

Her and her bull!

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

>bull
who?

>Vehicle
She rides her brother's bike sometimes. I don't think she has any other canon vehicle, but I can totally see her riding a Vespa!
>Good artist
She helps Nadeko with her manga, so yes, she's pretty good. She draws in a very adorable Shoujo style.
>movie
I think she'd love The Princess Bride. It's funny, cute, comfy and cool at the same time! She'd also love funny and non-sensical action flicks, we might watch something like Shanghai Noon afterwards.

>personal space
She doesn't respect personal space very much, she's always clinging to the people she likes and might be a little too close to your face for some people. Not me of course, I love her to be as close to me as possible!

>Spring break
Start a new hobby, drop it after a day, spent the next day lazing around. Rinse and repeat.
>Spring
She loves it! The days are getting longer and it's warmer outside!
>City
I think, she'd like a city more than living secluded, but she also loves her Suburban hometown

>nagging
She'd get mopey and might also get pretty angry. She doesn't like people telling her what to do at all

I love Rika's hair as long as possible. Just let down. With her face showing in a hime cut. But also it might be fun to let her bangs out. And it's fun if she ties it up once in a while.
Nice music choice. I also enjoy listening to Nujabes while thinking of her. Especially deep into the night, moon hanging low. It feels pretty mystical. It's very embarrassing but one time I went down to the beach on a grey windy day, and sat on a rock with the waves crashing against it. Listening to Nujabes and thinking about how fun it would be with her by my side for an hour. Was pretty fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7pF6_PeamU
Have you ever listened to Yukarin in other roles?
Sometimes I'll pick up a show just because she's the voice actor of someone. Haven't seen Nanoha yet though.

Would you rather have a stable marriage and happy life or an exciting love story full of passion?
Do you think these kinds of lives necessarily contradict each other?

Mai does style her hair in many different ways. I love all her different hairstyles but her usual ponytail hairstyle is the one I'm most fond of.

>Vidya
She seems to like Dragon Quest and she also mentions wanting play vidya with her brother. She seems to like RPGs and everything where you interact with other people. I could see her playing MMOs because combines a lot of things she likes and she'd love to help new players and work together with others.
>Karaoke or Disco
Neither would be a challenge to my darling, but as she recently started to study Dance, I think she'd prefer to (Platinum) Disco!
>Cheering
She'd definitly come and cheer me on! I think, she wouldn't wear any special clothes, but if the event had cheerleaders, she'd want to try it as well. Now that I think about it, I'd love to see her in a cheerleader outfit!

>Hairstyle
One of the hardest question ever for me! I think, it's a toss-up between her super-long hair in Tsukimonogatari and her short Bobcut in Karen Bee, though both of them are shortly followed by Himecut, Braids and Bedhair. My preference might be influenced by the fact that most of her artwork has her with either one of the first haircuts plus the fact that when I saw her the first time, she had her short haircut.
I do love all of her hairstyles though and which one I like changes like every other week. If they use the look she had in Hanamonogatari (middle) and use it for the next season, it might become my favourite because she looks stunning!

I can totally understand, Nujabes has something so relaxing! It's the sort of music you listen to while lying in the grass with the moon and stars above you on a warm summer's day and thinking about your beloved at your side! Being at the beach on a bleak day sounds and thinking about her sounds romantic!

>stable Marriage or exciting love story
I don't think at all that these two contradict each other. I think an happy married life with her would automatically be adventurous seeing what kind of person she is.

>grassy warm summer night
Yeah that's a good feeling.
Years ago I used to think Karen was the much better character. But my way of thinking has come around and now I think Tsukihi is much better.
Instead of a blazing hot intensity of the sun, the cold and mysterious pale moon.
My waifu is surrounded by moon imagery so I've started taking an appreciation of that kind of thing.
Shinobu says Tsukihi holds well to her namesake. That's a pretty nice compliment huh.

He has an occupation, but as a regular day job I can see him working at a computer or electronics store.

I would like for us to live in a cozy house out in the country.

Love songs in general remind me of him.

Spring always reminds me of him due to the scene in the anime where he's catching butterflies. I think that spring would be his favorite season, and he would be glad for the warmer weather.

I think he would prefer to live somewhere in-between since he has lived both in the city and in the country. Somewhere that isn't too crowded but where he could get to work quickly.

Electronics Engineer
One that's not too big and that has enough space for a garden, and that has parks or green areas nearby.
Crab Cream Croquettes.
youtu.be/ma6NjBXCNLc

She gives me a goal to aim to, thanks to her I know what I want to do with my life.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Chihiro is a cute.

I think how merciful or lenient one should be, she's much more forgiving than I am.
I think she'd like both, but the quiet afternoon would be more appealing.

One for me that says "If lost please return to Fuuka"
And one for her that says "I'm Fuuka"

A fluffy white turtleneck sweater.

With the one she loves she tries to get as close as she can, she enjoys the intimacy.
Although she always ask first, but I'd be sure to tell her she can get as close as she can and to touch as much as she want and as much as she wishes too.

Probably watch all the movies she wanted to see, that or simply stay inside and relax
I think so, she enjoys nature, and seeing it bloom would most likely be pleasant for her.
>Where would your waifu prefer to live?
Somewhere in between.

Do people tend to only judge your loved one by how they look?
Is it usually positive or negative?
If negative, what would you say to try and change their mind?

Is that your waifu courting another man!?

No user, I am that man.
The protagonist in Persona 3 is just a vessel for you to control, he's not a set character, he doesn't even have a name.

Greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their beloved~

- A librarian.
- Something spacious, comfy, and modest.
- Bouillabaisse!
- She gives me a reason to smile. Sometimes that's all you need to get through a tough day.

A quiet afternoon.

I don't think that she is the clingy type. Even if she is, I wouldn't mind it.

- She's not too fond of the cold, so she really does enjoy the change.
- She'd be fine with any of them, but would probably like to live in the city.

I'm not one to force her to do anything she does not wish to do.

She wouldn't go overboard with cheering, but she'd definitely be there to cheer me on.

For formal parties, she puts her hair into two rings on the sides of her head. It's cute.I've taken a liking to calling them donuts though.
I like her usual hair style, but I would love to see her let it down though.

You two have to play as a damsel in distress. Who plays the part, and who is their knight in shining armor?
Do they have a favorite animal? If not, what do you think it would be?

Have a wonderful week!

Received, bigger than I thought, thank you stichbro!

It's fluctuated over time, but with each dip come something that further strengthens my resolve. Mostly work related issues that keep me from spending as much time with her as I'd like.

Usually it depends on the module she's wearing. Having her hair up seems to be a common look for her.

She's definitely the subject of some unfortunate views in regards to her looks, though it pales in comparison to people's reaction to her closeness with Miku. Sadly, they're dead set in pushing this meme, so there's no changing their minds.