Can I please get a simple yes or no to this question?

Are the Ashkenazi Jews of today, the same Jews that are mentioned in the bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
cgg.org//index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/114/What-Is-Synagogue-Satan-Revelation-29-39.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

No.

Yes. It's the eternal Jew.

negative

Are Romans Italian?

no, they are inbred italians and germans

No sir, they are not

no
they're some kind of Turks who became coverts

No they're just larping

no, i think the jews from the bible died

comon man it was 2000 years ago

Or should I say are Italians Roman?

Does anyone have pic. from OP but in higher resolution?

I need it for... well. collecter's purpose.

Ashkenazi are middle Eastern mutts who stole White genes from Eastern Europeans to infiltrate White societies and parasite White wealth.

No.
Today's Jew is a mix of central Asian khazars, white Europeans and centuries of inbreeding. They're no longer Hebrew.
In a way, the Ashkenazim are euromutts.

yes

>I know your suffering and your poverty—though you are rich—and the slander committed by those who claim to be Jews but are not. They are the synagogue of Satan.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

Benjamin H. Friedman saus you're wrong, David Duke says you're correct. Guess whom I believe maybe?

So who are the Jews from the bible?

Are the 'we was kangz n shit' crew right?

might be dead. other tribes abandoned the main group around 900bc when solomon died.

Japeth are identified as the "gentiles" in genesis. Nations that are on islands. Seems like greeks.

Ham are definitely niggers.

I'm thinking shemites are asians. Look at Japan's history and language. One of the "lost tribes" must have settled there after 900 bc.
It only makes sense. Jews are asian.

>romans from 100 bc complain about kikes same way we do today
>it is just these super annoying ahskanazi right?

stupid nufag fucking kill yourself.

no. the bible implies jews have bronze skin like Egyptians (not the early pharoahs, those guys were white european). that's why moses was mistaken as the Pharaoh's son.

No
Listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

We are distant descendants of the Biblical Jews but in truth we're basically Slavic.

I am an Ashkenazi Jew and I'm Polish.

Jew has existed as we know it now for so long, I don't doubt the pharisees coalesced into something new. If the Jew-Greek distinction existed, it must have been because they looked very similar.

I believe Japan might be one of the 10 tribes, and they've all but abandoned their 'history' if that's true. It's been almost 3000 years since they got BTFO.

If the small tribe of David stayed in that region, surely they would have been absorbed? Who could they be.

It's all still incredibly confusing to me.
Perhaps race coalesced according to language over time.
white languages are clearly smarter. It's no contest. The quality and subtlety of ideas expressed in them is unmatched.

>same Jews
nobody are those exact jews, as they died long ago.
Are Ashkenazis genetically related?
Quite possibly, though very heavily diluted with European, specifically proto-Italian and germanic genes + later inbreeding b/c after some point those diluted but extremely small populations stopped mixing with Europeans and only produced offspring amongst themselves. Also, Yiddish is a germanic language.

Currently, the "Khazar Theory" has been proven wrong by genetic testing; but it's still fun to use for trolling. Just don't spout it off in public b/c it'll get you labeled as an anti-semite as you will be seen as trusting neo-nazi propaganda over science.

In fact, if you look at the nigger, they don't really speak english. They speak something that can be interpreted easily by english speakers.

Finna- fixin' to
Axe - ask
slide - move on/out

different execution of thoughts, conceptually.

No, the Jews of the Bible were wiped from the Earth for their sins, the Ashkenazi are LARPing Talmudists.

They must also be destroyed.

modern jews originate from the romans destroying their second temple and losing continuity with the biblical ones.

"slide" alone is a big red flag.

they describe moving from moment to moment as "sliding" something that happens under gravity, or an outside force. Their very thoughts don't leave them in control of their own actions.

What Is the 'Synagogue of Satan' (Revelation 2:9; 3:9)?
Related
Trends in Global Religion
The Christian and the World (Part 1)
The word synagogue comes from a Greek word meaning "assembly of men" or "congregation," and it was used much like the English word "church." The "synagogue of Satan," then, is an assembly or congregation—a church—made up of the individuals who "say they are Jews, and are not." The term "Jew" is used here in a spiritual sense.

Notice the apostle Paul's definition of a spiritual Jew in Romans 2:29: "He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." In this case, it is not one's physical race that counts, but his spiritual condition (Galatians 3:27-29; Romans 4:16). True Christians are spiritual Jews because Jesus says in John 4:22, "Salvation is of the Jews."

Those in the "synagogue of Satan" say they are spiritual Jews—pretend to be real Christians—but are not. This false church was already developing in the days of the apostle John, masquerading as God's true church. It had congregations in the cities of Smyrna and Philadelphia in Asia Minor even at that early time. It and its daughter churches are further described in Revelation 17.

One of the hallmarks of Satan's activities is deception, particularly counterfeiting the things of God. "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers [servants] transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works" (II Corinthians 11:13-15). Jesus says we will know such false ministers by their fruits (Matthew 7:15-20). Otherwise, it may well be a "synagogue of Satan."

cgg.org//index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/114/What-Is-Synagogue-Satan-Revelation-29-39.htm

Niggers are typically ways in control of their own actions
Niggers are not known for losing control with rage so much as they are known for taking a meager amount of anger and using that as an excuse to be one of the worst human beings alive

>they are inbred italians and germans
This is patently wrong.

the jews of the bible weren't real

Come on, you retards. Why don't you at least read a short summary of history?

Only thing about that, Ashkenaz came from the line of Japheth. Not Shem. (((They))) are not semitic.

>Japheth. Not Shem. (((They))) are not semitic.
that's my understanding as well.

Were the jews mentioned in the bible even the jews mentioned in the bible?

Were the jews of Thessaloniki desert jews, Greek yahwists or something else?