THIS is what Sup Forums actually believes

>THIS is what Sup Forums actually believes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xx8Z2JFL44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah why would I want to watch anything with niggers in it.

if this was the truth, everyone would be a member of the altright. eat shit leaf

kys leaf

Traps are gay

you have to be over 18 to post here kiddo

reeeee darkies xD

more like
>chadingtons little sister has just been groped by arabs
>kensworth was jumped and robbed by a pack of blacks on his way home
>benjamein was fired from his IT job after pajeet was willing to work for half
>jayonnaise's daughter was brainwashed by nigga music and is now a giant whore

>casted
Fuck off brainlet

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>heard a kendrick kikear song
this is unironically outrageous
implying you arent damaged for a lifetime after listening to this cancerous mix of ogga bogga niggerism and kike baloney

>white women
Sup Forums isnt even white

>leaf

Welcome to Sup Forums, make sure to get a good seat.

That torch march was great

Its funny because those guys are probably going to Timothy McVeigh a university now.

I can't even imagine being so salty that you start thinking music is out to get you. maybe people like you need a safety helmet if you can't handle the real world

>attacked by pack of nigs for pocket change and cell phone
>passed over for government job because given to black with less qualifications
>didn't get into medical school as black with much lower scores given preferential treatment
>pays taxes his whole life to subsidize blacks and Hispanics having children they neither want nor can afford

Cringe

> Leftwinger projecting his fragility on opponents
Every single time.

I sympathize with Benjamein

it was really good optics, at least compared to most other far-right events in the last few decades.

ol dick spencer should get more flashmob style torch marches going, it was pretty great. hopefully next time any big event happens, one of /ourguys/ can hunt down that fuckin virgin walk spook..

No, it doesn’t have to be this. Ironically, the captions in the picture are adequate.

Think about what nonwhites are allowed (and encourage) to complain about. Cartoonishly absurd micro aggressions. Characters they love being “whitewashed”.

Under representation in industries they themselves have no interest working in.

We are allowed to complain before things become life or death.

>coming onto Sup Forums
>to complain about Sup Forums
This is always going to be the stupidest shit.

but whites are the only group in ameerica where laws are still being written to make them more disadvantaged than everyone else.
Imagine if black people were getting turned down for college witha 3.0 gpa because there was a white person with a 2.5 gpa that had plans to cut his dick off in the near future.
Actually, i guess that would be the exception.
>the only laws that exist to disadvantage and ethnic group are those against white males who have no plans to cut of their dick
fixed.
and yet, to the liberal retards, that means their white neighbor is oppressing them

How come all the tv niggers are of the magic variety? We know that 1 out of 10 have the ability to act human,. Show the 9 murdering muhdikers! For every magic!

Your shitty "movements" (yes, pun intended) can barely get 500 pairs of boots on the ground, yet you call the opposition weak? How many marched against G20 and capitalism in Hamburg this year?
Fuck off back to watching animoo, you beer-gutted neckbeard kraut.

Population genocide defined by international conventions and this fucking retard thinks we are pissed at diversity music.

>whites set to become a minority in the near future, and the media, academia, and politicians are facilitating and celebrating it

Lol, so silly.

I'm nigger and I'm mad no whitey wants to fuck me

Sup Forums virgins are mulatto americans or white/asian borderline mixbabies

So true

Antifa hasn't done anything since November the 4th, lol

You are justifying genocide.

Typical ad hominem and disingenuous misrepresentation of facts. The jews don't HURR CONTROL EBRYTDING but you can't deny the fact that they monopolize mainstream media, entertainment and banking, and have an in group preference. It's really not even a secret.

Pic related is u

Posting this pic is kind of a bit weird don't you think bro

You mean members of the one group which can legally be discriminated against based upon their blood?

They were always a minority, you brainless slug.
also
>Jayonnaise
You made me chuckle, maple sucker.

this is how you can tell paid shill vs real lib because a real lib would not see this as an insult at all

A minority in their own countries you dumbass. Why are Leftists always wrong on everything? No wonder they must always censor and can't meme.

We are the rest that stayed home and looked at you chimping out.
The population proportions are on our side. The Jack and Jill that work 9 to 5 and take the train by the chimp side looking at the streets their grandparents build being shat on and destroyed might not come chimpout about the G20 to burn tires and break private property in the controlled opposition protest, but when it is time to defend their children, familly and grandparents from extermination, they will collect and organise. This has been the pattern for the whole of European civilisation.

I've seen liberals say "lol ur children will be brown" so don't put it beyond them

He's not wrong tho. Why do white countries and only white countries have to accept the hordes of the third world? Are they too stupid to take care of themselves? Feel free to write a less cringy.

You seem pretty rustled by this tiny group.

>jayonnaise
KEK

> thinking Antifa is an organization, not a set of tactics like the black bloc.
Found the brainlet.
Whoever told you that was lying to you. Whatever group calls itself "Antifa" is either trolling or a COINTELPRO stile operation.
> accuses of ad hominem attack
> lol u a gommunist dic xxxxd, also JOOOOOZ
Ever think who got da jooz into those sectors, and why they have an in-group preference?
I'll make it easy for you
> they were forced in those sectors by whitey, it's the only work they were allowed to do
> centuries of abuse and opression by outside groups

>no islamic terrorism
>just chinks launching nuclear missiles over each other's heads two or three times a year.

> How many marched against G20 and capitalism in Hamburg this year?
You mean the bunch of losers incinerating cars of unrelated people, alongside causing huge amounts of damage to public property which has since led to the German police actively monitoring Antifa as borderline Criminal Organization? You mean the absolute losers who kept crying "oppressing" like little bitches when the police turned up with a Waterthrower?

" UHH THIS IS SO INHUMANE!!! IT'S FREEZING!!! FUCK DA POLICE!!! HOW DARE THEY USE WATER UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES!!! WE WERE JUST DESTROYING CARS, SHOPS, TRASHCANS AND ASSAULTING POLICE OFFICERS WITH MOLOTOVS, STONES AND FIRECRACKERS!!! FUCK THOSE NAZEEEES REEEEEE"

I can understand this argument about Europe.

But the Americas and Australia belong to no race. Just because some huwhite Italian landed in the 'new' world accidentally 500 years ago does not make it a "white homeland"

Americans have zero rights to complain about white genocide.

What America needs to do instead is rein it its hypersexual, corrosive, Hollywood-ized culture, the chief purveyors of it continue to be white people.

Antifa attacks the right when they come to their territory, but they also do things like riot. They haven't rioted at all from what I can tell, they hardly even rioted on November the 4th, Antifa is dead. The Black Bloc is dead, as a whole.

Non-white hatred of mayonnaise is so hilarious. Keep rejecting a delicious condiment because your ancestors were too stupid to ever figure out how to make an emulsion from egg yolks and olive oil.

The only "right" that exists comes from the ability to impose one's will. Certainly our people have been undermined and their will sapped by treason. We can only work to change. Then we will decide what anyone's "rights" will be.

>1 post by this id

White people are oppressed - can't even celebrate your own culture/heritage without being called a white supremacist.

>The Jack and Jill that work 9 to 5 and take the train
Are most certailny right wing racist retards. You keep believing that autissimo. It was the drones, the workers in the streets. The autists and the cowards stayed at home.
Just like how they invaded other peoples and made them minorities / slaves in their own countries? Wheel goes round, motherfucker. Population dynamics are a bitch. So's reverse colonization mind you.
My jimmies get rustled by idiots, no matter their numbers. It's like an allergic reaction to bullshit.
As for your pic, Japan never invaded an islamic country.

hol up mayne, deez facts be rayciss'n'sheit!

the (((commies))) fear the tiki torch

>They were always a minority, you brainless slug.

You think pretending not to understand what someone means makes THEM look stupid?

You deserve a rope, not discussion.

>monitoring Antifa as borderline Criminal Organization
I bet you believe Al-Quaeda was a spontaneously organized islamic organization?
Do you like having the corporate AND government boot up your arse? I bet you do you pansy ass faggot.

Wow, we got a badass over here.
How dare you threaten me on the internet? I ought to break your legs and shove'em up your arse, you cunt.

> Just like how they invaded other peoples and made them minorities / slaves in their own countries? Wheel goes round, motherfucker. Population dynamics are a bitch. So's reverse colonization mind you.
There are only two cases of Colonization in which the people native to the colonized region were turned into minorities later on: South America (Spaniards "conquering" the Atzeks, mainly due to diseases) and Central America (the "Indian" natives). That's it. Aside from that, no "white" colony ever managed to turn the nonwhite population of their colonized regions into a minority.

Then again, i assume you to use the actual definition of minority, which revolves around relative population numbers of a subgroup specified by set properties compared to the whole population within a set boundary (see it as the "scope" at which you are testing wether a group can count as Minority or not). Of course, seeing your complete lack of rational thought, it's very likely that you would apply the ideologically charged re-definition of the word "Minority" (revolving around a unreliably "defined" concept of "power") so that you don't have to see yourself for they hypocrite you are.

That's my job.

> I bet you believe Al-Quaeda was a spontaneously organized islamic organization?
No, because unlike you I'm looking into things before i give a statement. Oh, you can of course define Antifa as somewhat of an "ideal" that "everyone can follow" (similar to "anonymus"), but fact is that there are countless of well organized Antifa cells, partly existing as official unions or associations, and most of them are connected to one another. In Germany we have one very large cell organizing- and giving equipment to most of the smaller ones. It indirectly receives funding from our Left/Green party (the levels of indirection make this somewhat of a gray area for the justice courts) and direct funding of sympathizing companies. It's not like in the earlier days, where Antifa consisted of a few splintered groups incapable of communicating efficiently (the internet was non existent or just not that big, although you are probably to young to think of that). Today most of them are connected, and most of them share a tightly knitted set of ideals - which is further enhanced by the use of fast communication (there is little to no deviation in the ideals of those seeing themselves as a part of Antifa). Even if there is no overarching Organization for all Antifas worldwide, the general consent in common ideals means that it behaves like a giant Organization - similarly to ISIS.

Both al-Quaeda and so called "antifa groups" are organized by state action. CIA in the first case. BfV, LfV, BKA or what have you for your case in germany. I never denied the existence of organized groups calling themselves "antifa". I just implied they were organized by the state.

Lol insecure white manbabbies.

On a side note isn't comparing "Antifa" and ISIS a bit far-fetched, if not puerile?

On another side note I think you should look a bit into your history (if you're west german) to see what your friends in the government and the international intelligence community were up to after the second big boom boom. I'd suggest you start with Operation Gladio and its ilk.

>LEAF wants a billion refugees
You deserve refugees

I did not mean to compare them in regards to the violence (that would indeed be farfetched) or their deeds, but rather in regards to both "behaving as if they were actual organizations" even though they are both are based on ideals (which everyone could follow independently, like "anonymous") and not officially organizations.

>Your shitty "movements" (yes, pun intended) can barely get 500 pairs of boots on the ground
>boots on the ground..
..!

>On a side note isn't comparing "Antifa" and ISIS a bit far-fetched, if not puerile?
retarded anarchist

What are Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, pretty much the whole Caribbean and the fucking United States of America? And those are just off the top of my head.
As for your second paragraph, I applaud your skill in mental gymnastics.

You're a sad joke.
Wait, not even a joke.
Point taken.

shut up. the soy army isnt scary.

get rid of affirmitive action

race war is coming and we will win

don't fret, we will not lose to subhumans

>As for your pic, Japan never invaded an islamic country.
Did Sweden?
Your arguements are terrible and you are a very stupid person.

Nor are your yelling autistic manchildren.

Wait I forgat the "militias"

thats u not us. revolutionary larping nigger

>A revolution would never work, so let's give the government our guns

I guarantee you wouldn’t lay your feminine hands on any of those to fat fucks.

I'm extremely pro-gun, even if it's hard to get them here, it's not impossible.
Stop denying yourself.

>As for your pic, Japan never invaded an islamic country.
Yes they did. They invaded Indonesia during WWII.

Rot in hell kike.

Nice projecting there faggotron. I'd prolly mop the floor with those idiots. They'd get all tuckered out shouldering those tacticool carbines of theirs.

Christ I can't even watch T.V anymore. Whenever the commercials come on I count how many have a minority in them and 9/10 commercial breaks they all have some nigger or other minority in them. Blacks are 12% of the population but they are almost in 100% of all commercials. Gee I wonder why.

Oh, do they still have bases there faggot?
No, wait, because they invaded the Dutch East Indies, a colony of the Dutch Empire, and technically protestant.
You.
Giant.
Brainlet.

>Leaf is so brainwashed he doesn't realize getting your identity revealed to the entire world because you hold a currently unaccepted point of view is oppression, as it serve no purpose other than to force your silence by making you a potential target of some fools with an axe to grind (which as of late abound like never before)

I hate how Canadians are either based or complete fuckwit like OP, shit suck.

Checked. They're in all the commercials, but have the least amount of expendable income. It's not like they even spend money on anything that doesnt go in their guts or their lungs.

Checked too, I don't understand why they do this to people. Are they trying to get people to think "oh hey niggers and just like you and me!" or what? Obviously they aren't their target market because they're so small, poor, and niggerish.

They don't have bases there because they lost. Sweden never invaded any muslim nations nor do they have bases there.

Rot in hell kike you're going directly into the ovens.

Newfaggot thats old as fuck pasta.....

leaf
every
fucking
time

youtube.com/watch?v=2xx8Z2JFL44

>casted

Who tf made this up...