Secret Agents/Assassins/Spies

What does everyone think the likelihood that these types of people exist? If so how rare are they amongst the population?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well who do you think tom cruise is kek

don't tell me you actually think hes into scientology or some dumb shit

they exist and are not rare

How do you become one

Yeah they're real
Most work for SAD in the CIA

This guy is woke like me ;)

Isn't that Johnny Depp

More common now than ever before. MK Ultra has been refined and cultivated to function on a massive scale. Wait until you see what they’re doing now to your children through subliminal messaging in everything they consume.

Is this board satire?

every government has them. some more, some less.

i bet you cant even fight

fuckin pussy. you're lucky you didn't talk shit

I'd guess people usually get recruited by foreign agents.

This. Valerie Plame was a glow in the dark spook, and nobody that she knew outside the government had any idea she worked for the CIA.
>mfw I'll never get to smash an undercover milf under the covers.

They exist.

t. asset from 2006-2015

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)

JESUS CHRIST ITS JASON BOURNE

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

what was it like?
tell us more...

They are in this board as we speak.

Fuark she's hot

you guys want a list of actors that are cia?
>pic related

mirin vestigial dinosaur instincts

Which hollywood actors are assets?

this
just google HUMID and you find your answers.

Why would the CIA plant agents in the movie business?

They exist. But I assure you that chances are they are not as cool as we think they are. They are people that seem extremly normie like normie beyond normie levels. They need to blend in and other things like that.

Being famous gives you tons of perks.

There are no mice in the chicken coop.

I know someone who used to assassinate high ranking IRA members.
Had to use fake passports, meet up with a small team, then work their way through a list of names.
The British government has complete deniability.

The CIA plants agents in colleges and in news media to make reports on if a whistle blower tries to reveal to the American people something big (Snowden) which is why he reveled the story to a news agency outside the US because he knew he would get caught and compromised if he told American media.

yes they do exist and when they get old and have a lifetime of ptsd, they go completely batshit insane.

CONTROL

proper delivery of attitude towards government with a slight bit of witty humor makes the sludge go down easier.

go on an overseas trip, pick up the wrong woman at a bar, spooks show up and threaten you with working for them or going to jail for trumped up treason charges, which is fucking great because you had no idea this tatted up barfly skank was al qaeda when she was licking cocaine off your cock.

this

generally satanic ritual abuse and rape beginning at a young age

Project BluBird

>not 'BlueBird'
> BLUBIRD

look it up.

They don't exist as individuals. There are people that do jobs like they do minus all the hollywooding it up. But that's done by teams as oppose to one guy who's an expert in multiple fields. That's hard to do. So you have small teams with different areas of expertise

>How do you become one
learn how to speak as many languages as possible, learn other useful spy skills, hacker stuff like manipulating people

join army, enroll in program, live healthy life because you have to have good credit score to be a spy

it helps if you are from a wealthy family