AOTS at the VERY least

AOTS at the VERY least

*blocks your path*

I was satisfied with the ending. Great anime.

I miss it already.

Why is he so unlucky in love?

It was fucking boring

It wasn't even good beyond the style. Characters were okay, but the plot was poor and the world building was shit. Would have been much better as a bread eating tour.

I really enjoyed it, and Onihei too

This, ACCA and Onihei were my favorite shows this season. I'm gonna miss tuesdays.

Happiest cake.

Lotta a cute and a best

Lotta wins easily

>tfw wizard
>tfw cake is a lie

This. Great show, plot develops very well.

It's okay, he has Nino.

Nah, I liked Onihei more

conclusion was naive as fuck. No tension whatsoever, since you hardly had any feelings for districts you saw for 3 minutes at max. 4/10 make way for Rakugo, Acca

>A district with oils plans on coup of overthrowing the dynasty
>make them fail the plan
>let them gain independence

It's like the author doesn't know how politics work

That was my biggest problem, the total lack of tension or a sense of urgency. The scene where the assassins came after Lotta really killed it for me. Even the climax with the "coup" felt like nothing. The antagonist got utterly rused and he basically said "fuck it" and went back to his palace to swim in a tub of oil money.
At least the art and OST were nice. The flashback episode with Nino's dad and Abend was pretty good but other than that this whole thing feels forgettable as fuck. Speaking of Rakugo, S1 was superior and that last episode left a bad taste in my mouth. I'd probably invite shitposting if I stated my AOTS so I'll leave it at that.

0/10 Garbage show.

-5/10 dumpster show

It was ok. Felt like they could have done a lot more with the plot and the ending felt rushed. It was obvious that MC was going to do something you don't expect from early in the show, but it wasn't a big enough reveal.

ending was too realistic
also mc cant get laid

>rich guys wanted to enslave everybody
>don't punish them for it
>let them exit the country so they can keep being rich
>too realistic

Most likely in my top 5 AOTY list.

Great show to watch, I just loved how they revealed little by little each episode and how passing a cigarette was approving of the coup.

I even felt sorry for Schwan in the end so I'm glad he didn't get fucked over.

>ending was too realistic
If the ending was realistic, Furawau would have been given a taste of freedom.

It's sad the shitposters are coming now that the show's over
Seriously, this show was great for anyone that isn't a tasteless retard

You sound like the shitposter here senpai.

Typical post when it comes to these types of shows. The anime has glaring flaws but it gets a free pass because it doesn't have a full cast of cute girls or whatever criteria contrarians use these days.

It's gets a free pass because it was a legit good show with great characters that embraced slowness and lack of tension
I'm sorry it wasn't "exciting" enough for you, shounentard. But you have SnK next season

Me and not the guys suddenly showing up to give it low scores and shit on it for retarded reasons. Right.

They didn't destroy any towers in Badon or bomb Hare.

Brexit.

I want Burgers to leave.

>I'm sorry it wasn't "exciting" enough for you, shounentard. But you have SnK next season
Of course, if they don't tell you to go back to your moe SoL shows they tell you to go back to watching shounen. Why are you guys so predictable?

because acca is a moe sol show so it'd be silly of us to tell you to go back to watching those user

Are you implying this doesn't happen or what.

Because it's obvious to guess what kind of retards you are by reading your retarded complaints where you treat the show's strengths as issues. Not every show has to be for you.. That doesn't mean the show has "glaring issues". That and is right.
ACCA is an SoL show about a government worker in times of social instability and intrigue.
And it did it pretty well

Most boring show yeah.

*yawn*

Now that the dust has settled, we can agree on this right?

No, Nino a slut. Grossular was probably the only doutei, everyone else are used goods.

I'm retarded. Who's the mustache guy supposed to be?

>it was crazy when we were still at school

man, Natsume Ono sure does love her older male relationships doesn't she

Abend. in the flashback episode we see that he didn't listen to the princess and walk the other direction, he kept watch over her. she also mentioned his hair being obvious so he dyed it and grew a mustache. he shredded all of Jean's transfer requests in order to keep him at the inspection department where he could keep watch over him

Sorry user, but the prospects of bumfuck nowhere aren't as important as keeping the gold mine known as Furawau in line. Dowa should have arrested Lilium and taught them a lesson.
Jean should have made a move on his kouhai when he had the chance. What a blunder.

So was the long white hair guy the blonde dude with the mustache the whole time?

yes. did you guys even watch the final episode my goodness

She looks much better without the eye shadow.

Post Grossular bullying pics.

This is the fourth time someone's asked this question, and I'm becoming less and less convinced its bait

A truly wise post. Really acitvated my almonds. It's obviously not a shitpost, as can be expected from the intelligent Accahaters

Who was moustache guy in the end again?

Grossular.

Thanks

There's one loose end I'm still unsure of

so the final episode proved that the king and the privy council leader were in on the plan. Grossular was almost certainly talking to the privy council leader right here, since he walks out of the room and talks to Lilium right after so it clearly wasn't him

but, the final episode seemed to imply that Mauve and Jean came up with the non actual coup plot in episode 7 when they talked in Korore

so were the king and the privy council leader perfectly fine, and in fact orchestrating since the privy council leader was likely the one who told Grossular about Jean being royalty, with an actual coup taking place to put Jean on the throne?

It was pretty nice we got to see the same "detective" Jean from the beginning as we did at the end.

He already has people who love him unconditionally.

So is Nino fucking Lotta secretly?

No, Lotta got cucked away by Baka Ouji and Magie.

Lotta only cares about onii-chan and keeki

This show was a chore to watch

Pleb detector of the season indeed.

redpill me on this show

I would had loved if this was two cours instead of one. It left me wanting to know more about each distrinct and the chiefs, the old gambling man seemed badass but we didn't know shit about him.

I loved how she just gifted some bread to the woman who ordered to kill her and her brother twice.

Female author has a fetish for men in uniforms and made a whole manga around it

Lots of travels and audits
Lots of cake and bread eating
Brown people full of petrol money are evil
Imouto a cute
Nino was best bro
Mauve was best girl

Okay, I'll watch it

extremely boring first 5 episodes ruined the anime
4/10 and im being generous

People have different tastes I guess. I really enjoyed it a lot.

Even more boring and pretentious than 91 shit days.

Looks like reddit is leaking again

>pretentious
The bait is getting out of control.

The show was good but the ending was a little too abrupt. They had hired assassins attack Otus and Lotte, severely injure Nino, Lilium gives up without a fight despite his master plan and all of the districts go along with leaving the prince to succeed even though he can turn around and disband ACCA at any time. Their little display to show a coup could occur and dethrone him isn't incentive enough when he could give the order in a cozy palace with actual guard numbers.

>pretentious
Acca must be the least pretentious show I have ever watched

It would have been better with one more episode, so they could take their time with the conclusion.

Did you watch it? It was so chill.

Yeah. The entire show's pace was good for how they went about the story but the last episode was like they rushed to tie everything together and close it out.

Neither of those series were pretentious though

I'd say the story was difficult to tell in 12 episodes, even 13 episodes wouldn't have done it justice.

>91 days
>pretentious
That was literally a mainstream gangster revenge story you absolute faggot.

Watched it for Nino's voice.
Admit it, you were turned gay for half an hour.

This is how I felt when I watched K.

>ACCA 13
>13s everywhere
>12 episodes
This show sucks.

never has a conclusion left with me a smile like this one

12 remained in the union really fires thoses synapses.

The end was lacking, at least in my opinion. Lots of wasted potential there setting, music, characters etc.

the music was fucking incredible are you high?

It certainly was a coup.

>Not being childish otaku pander means show is pretentious

The only thing that bothers me is how Prince reacted to what Mauve said
Knowing his temper, it should've urge him to disband ACCA even more

>Lots of wasted potential
>setting, music, characters
Reading comprehension.

The setting is pretty crap though. It's a bunch of gimmicky tourist towns with no coherence. Like Kino's Journey but without being deliberate.

Trumped Rakugo at least.

My time to shine.

How old is Grossular?

I just assumed early to mid 50's

More like fucking Jean in his dreams.

Same. Wish we got to explore the other characters, especially the chiefs.