Trudeau has lost my vote. He's a goddamn lunatic

I'm a life-long left-winger and I'll be voting conservative for the first time in my life next election. I'm sick of multiculturalism, I'm sick of public funds going towards SJW academic research, I'm sick of feminists shitting on due process by making it impossible for men accused of sexual assault to defend themselves, and I'm sick of compelled speech laws.

Life just keeps getting worse and worse and whatever Trudeau agenda is - It's probably actually working because at this point I think he's fucking things up on purpose behalf of some puppetmaster. But I don't think he has the brains to even know why.

Another thing, I used to hate you guys. Now I can't stop getting news and views from here.

fuck you.

>thinking trudeau is more of a puppet than Scheer
we could've had O'Leary OR Bernier but instead we got the cuckiest little faggot to lead the conservatives
elizabeth may is more of a man than andrew scheer

YOU NEVER LEAVE

Sheer is 25% Jewish and will still let in 300k shitskins per year.

Congratulations, you're growing up.
>It's more a rite of passage, really

Social conservatism in mainstream Canadian politics is effectively dead, as far as I can tell. The Tories are only marginally more sane than the Grits on issues of morals and society. The only real question that seems to matter to most Canadians is just how lavishly public coffers should be emptied and how rapacious taxation should be.

I'm not a lolbert but I would have shilled for Bernier. He talked about reducing immigration by 50k per year so at least it was a start.

Scheer is a kike and was groomed for the job. If we're playing the long haul i'd hope NDP 10% in the polls Turban dude wins and redpills millions of people overnight. Trudeau I guess is the second best option.

you're welcome user, the truth hurts but is addictive

>2018

>he lost my vote

So you actually liked him before? The fuck is wrong with you..

>turban "netflix tax" dude Singh
fuck off

at least let me admit i was wrong dude. if you shame me for doing what is right maybe others will be less likely to admit they were wrong about trudeau.

this nation needs a period of healing to get over the mistake we have made.

trudeau is a faggot but he was and still is the best option for PM, until the conservatives get their heads out of their asses and elect someone with balls

That's exactly why I want him to win. Accelerationism. Scheer is a kike groomed for the job and will do absolutely nothing on the demographic/jewish question. Turbanboi and crying potato head redpill infinitely more than a CPC government would.

It's a matter of endgoals I guess.

Nice flag larp.

>he was and still is the best option for PM
user have you ever considered that voting is pointless. maybe you should stay home in 2019 and let us morons waste our time.

Whoa, shit, I thought leafs only made atrociously bad posts.

Welcome to seeing your country burn and your people getting replaced while being barely able to do anything against it.

as we all knew you would. welcome to hell, you're here for all eternity.

do germans have a word for that?

What pushed you over the edge user?

White way of life is on it's way out as predicted in the bible and qur'an. Good bye Shaitan and your ways.

Joined the Canadian National Party because they have yet to be ZOG'ed

You're not going to be able to vote your way out of this one kiddo

>be a leaf
>

You'll be coming here for quick fix everyday naow, user.
To quote Iggy Pop : "And he rides and he rides"

>YOU NEVER LEAVE

This is so true it hurts

Torschlusspanik

>I think he's fucking things up on purpose behalf of some puppetmaster

IT'S THE JEWS
IT'S THE GODDAMN JEWS YOU FUCKING RETARD
ES IST ZEIT FÜR RACHE

I USED TO BE A BLACK JEWISH TRANSGENDERED LIBERAL BUT THEN I GOT REDPILLED BY Sup Forums. NOW IM A WHITE MALE WITH A WIFE AND 2 KIDS. THANKS Sup Forums!!!!

>I'm a life-long left-winger
Thanks for fucking up society for us.
>and I'll be voting conservative for the first time in my life next election.
We don't want you. Go vote NDP or something.
You need to go back to plebbit immediately.
>at least let me admit i was wrong dude.
Liberals are never wrong. Fuck off back to commie land, you crypto-con.
>this nation needs a period of healing to get over the mistake we have made.
You really think you can get off that easily? Haha, fuck you buddy. Just for that, I'm going to vote liberal next election. I hope you like Trudeau's bright and shining face.

Good for you, user. Welcome to the fun side

Why did he have your vote in the first place?

The number is expected to rise over 400k due to Trudeau and his Somali-Muslim immigration minister. Regardless, Scheer will probably let these numbers continue on their path if he manages to uproot Trudeau in 2019.

Scheer may be a kike, but he isn't the standard "Diversity is our strength!" kike. Trudeau is the cuck child of a communist dictator that's been groomed by MOTHERFUCKING SOROS into what he is. It's fucking terrible.

For the sake of accelerationism Singh is definitely the best option. He has by far the most egregious ideas, while Trudeau is just a fucking cuckold. Both will reach the endpoint, but Trudeau will be much slower and by the time it gets there it maye very well be too far-gone to do anything without violence.

Scheer however will just be a neutral point that will lull people into laxity. People will get complacent and the current conditions will be normalized. He will inadvertently raise the limit of what is acceptable by simply being a short-break between violent rape.

Checked and keked

Least you're on the right path now lad

K

Bernier was a cuck too.
There are literally no genuine nationalists in Canadian politics.

Canada has no hope for conservatism because the only province with a real conservative mindset is Alberta. Ontario is by far the largest, and it is always gonna get carried left by Toronto. Even the more rural provinces vote left too.

And to add on to that, the left will import hundreds of thousands of shitskins quickly, and because of Canada's small population, there will be a non-white majority quick. I would propose having the US just annex Alberta and Saskatchewan then letting Quebec secede.

Show your flag larper, and maybe I'll begin to take you seriously.

>maybe I'll begin

I mean, Canada's elections should just be renamed to the Ontario-British Columbia election (plus some eskimos)

Is there some kind of new right party in Canada?

What type of retard didn't see how fake and hollow Trudeau was from the get go?

You mean the Toronto/Monteal/Vancouver elections.

Yeah it's called giving up and not voting.

>lost my vote
>canada doesnt vote for prime ministers
>only 38% of seats went to liberals to put him in power with majority in GTA and immigrant dominated areas

Seems pretty obvious this is a slide thread or some retarded amerimutt.

>Seems pretty obvious this is a slide thread or some retarded amerimutt.

This

None that are relevant. In theory you have four left-wing parties going up against one conservative party. The political compass place says the liberal party is authoritarian-right, which is bullshit.

Pic related, look at this bullshit. Might as well just rename the country to the Toronto-Vancouver election. There is absolutely no representation for anyone who is in the rural areas of most canadian provinces unless you're in Alberta or Saskatchewan.

Even Germany and Sweden have some established right wing parties by now, is Canada going for the first place amongst cucked nations now?

> I'm sick of public funds going towards SJW academic research

This is the best, though, since they keep proving themselves wrong.

The problem is the fields which have given up on science and are operating more like theology.

Justin turdaeu said he was gonna reform The voting here.

Guess what he lied and decided not to because it would fuck over the lieberals

You have two choices:
>-Mass immigration with degeneracy, weed, trannies and SJW festival.
or
>-Mass immigration

Really tickles my feret.

>The problem is the fields which have given up on science and are operating more like theology.

Entryist cliques have gained control.

They extract money, power, credentials, and publicity from organizations without providing market-competitive value in return.

The typical tactic of entryist cliques is false claims of discrimination, and abuse of anti-discrimination law to promote discrimination in favor of highly privileged, unmeritorious individuals.

I once had a girl in my english class back in high school during the election (i live in one of the most left-wing places in the states) tell me he was fabulous. This is why women should not vote, they voted for the fag on looks alone, just like how they voted for JFK over Nixon here back in 1960.

If you're not gonna vote for the conservatives give your vote to a smaller party that is right-wing. It doesn't hurt, and you werent gonna vote anyway. We have to start somewhere.

Well, Canada is actually ahead of Germany and Sweden in the sense their conservatives already have a region where they dominate (Alberta). While AfD is starting to get a little bit of Saxony, and SD does well in southern rural Sweden, it still does not hold the magnitude of an entire state.

You cant judge our elections by these metrics. Federal leaders dictate all policy and where gib mes go. States govern themselves with moderate control from Federal power. Voting a president that doesnt control senate or house is a useless president for example. Even with full control, neocons and shit fuck up Trump's policies at times (traitors like mccain, etc).

With our first past the poll based elections and no electorial college with seat based power where more people get more seats, it means toronto and quebec decide the election with roughly 66% of the seats in those two areas.

It is thus in your provinces interests to figure out what they will vote and vote the same party. Hell, the election is over before the west coast even finishes counting. Do you vote liberal or conservative when you know liberals won? You vote the party that willg et you the most power at that point. Maritimes vote whot hey think will win as well - not who they think is best candidate.

In the end, our entire system is fucked and looking at total votes doesnt really reflect how it works or show exactly who they would vote for if it didnt matter. If the party we vote in our province could effect change on scale of the states, we wouldnt vote for the party likely to win. wed vote who we thought was best. thats not how it works though.

Hello friend

you reap what you sow

This.... Bumped for sanity. I see more and more trudeau voters turning everyday. In my neck of the woods it was the planned tax hikes on businesses that started the tremendous backlash. Woke up alot of people.

Raising small business taxes while the finance minister gets fined $500 for ethics violations.

That'll really break his bank. Might have to sell his French villa now

a right wing party will never win in canada again
the average canadian has a massive superiority complex regarding americans and that alone turns them into lefties, because they need to fulfill their warped ego by being "smarter" (aka more liberal) than those gosh darn backwards americans. of course in reality the average canadian is just as dumb as the average american.

also our economy is a literal pyramid scheme that will collapse as soon as immigrants stop flooding in and we all know how immigrants vote.

Checked. The Panama papers coming out at the same time certainly didn't help Mr. Sunny ways. His Clinton style thousands of dollars/plate/speeches for foreign "donations" doesn't help either.