Guys, it's 2017. I think it's about time we phase out all harems and make everything yuri, since it is 2017 after all

Guys, it's 2017. I think it's about time we phase out all harems and make everything yuri, since it is 2017 after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12452881/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

I'd rather we phase out all yuri and make everything harems though.

I think its time yurifags die.

Objective time is but a mental construct humans invented to ease their existential pain. Also you're a fucking idiot, yuri is almost as bad as harems.

>replace shit with shit

Why not kill both?

no

>posts Nenecchi
Opinion immediately disregarded

what about yuri harems

What if we get 5-6 girls, each has a reverse harem, and then the 5-6 girls end up as a yuri harem with one other girl who happens to be in some guy's harem?

strawpoll.me/12452881/r

Remember when Sup Forums and /y/ were BTFO? I do.

DIE YURIFAGS, DIE!

>proxypoll
Retarded yurifag.

Have you actually tried to fix a strawpoll since they updated their security? It's not easy anymore. Most proxies won't work with it.

We need yuri cake harems, by kyoani.

Better yet.
Phase out both.

And replace with loli harems. Fantastic idea user.

It's physically impossible for women to make love to each other. Dykes only exist in the minds of degenerate men.

Yuri can tank nukes, your shitty bullets do nothing. Embrace it's protection.

I think in the year 2017 we should kill all the yurifags.

I would much prefer Battle Harems over Yuri and we all know how shit BH turn out to be.

>your shitty bullets do nothing.
Because you are already dead.
Comrade.

What's the problem with Yuri? I know some of the extreme Yurifags can be annoying but there is nothing with it by itself.

If you dislike this you are gay, or worse, a self-insert-fag. Either way, ur a faget.

can we just gas self-insert fags already?
its abut damn time

>yuri harems

We shall take over.

>everyone who doesn't like my garbage is gay or self-insert-fag
Fuck off back to /u/.

>somebody remembers that poll I made

Based Karenfriend
Acceptable

Harem only exists for self-insert faggots. Pretending you're someone more succesful than you is among the most pathetic things you do.

> I love my sister.
Proceeds to fuck other girl behind her back.

I want to own Nenecchi. As a pet and sextoy.

And yet it sells the most and floods the fucking market

>tfw I've watched Ro-Kyu-Bu and Black Bullet already
These are the only two loli harem anime I can think of.

>you will never get to be one with Yuri

I agree, haremshitters are already being phased out of the industry, it's only a matter of time

After Kemono Friends yuri completely crushed all opposition.

But it's year of the cock, not year of the clam

yeah I fixed a konosuba one for megumin, all it took was data off, data on on my phone

What if I like this and self-insert as Illya in this series? What THEN?

The only acceptable case to self-insert is when it's a girl, also she must also like girls otherwise it's fucking gay

Winter '17 was a good start.
MOTION APPROVED

Friendly reminder that Illya, Nene, Aoba, Miyu, and Kuro are all heterosexual women.

>And yet it sells the most

Cute bullshit.

I was fucking waiting for Kaban to run back to Serval at the end and hug her before she left. I was disappointing, but seeing how Serval is ready to follow Kaban to the ends of the world and how they'll die for each other gives me hope.

that's good. i only like the "lite" yuri, not the creepy serious business yuri.

I like lite creepy serious business yuri.

Nene doesn't have a choice.