Kemono Friends

What would you like to see in the upcoming possible OVA/s2?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rdQFTF22
pastebin.com/00wNp0Qx
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they friends, though.

This is seriously going to become MLP and get banned from Sup Forums if you guys keep making new threads.

>people discussing recent anime shouldn't be allowed
Especially when new anime project just got announced, last episode aired just little over 24 hours ago and manga translation keeps getting posted.
Why no one complains about Gabriel Dropout, since it finished over 2 days ago?

There's already 2 fucking threads, retard. KF is already in hot water with the mods and if you keep this shit up it's going to be banned.

If you didn't see, smartass, both threads were created around the same time, the same minute even. Guess why, because people are not hivemind and know who is going to create a new thread at the exact time.
It's your goddamn fault this thread still exists since you're the one bumping it.

>create a new thread
>previous thread wasn't even close to reaching bump limit

You fucking nigger, last thread got deleted for no reason when there was no other thread. That's why a new thread (actually two) got created at the same time.

You are retarded.

Were you here when Madoka finale aired? Or Code Geass?

Of course not.

>waaah keep it in the general

Your new is showing.

Best friend

This show is literally a shitty jap meme. Every aspect of the show sucks, there are far better shitty touhou tier OC "muh character design" out there in anime already thag surpases this pile of flaming waste.

>there are far better shitty touhou tier OC "muh character design" out there
Name FOUR shows like this

So Kemono can look forward to getting it's own board /kf/ and be ridiculed 7 years after it's been made?
Seriously, mlp has calmed down so much but people still scream mods for it like it's 2011.

Name one even

Go away.
Other garbage user like Maid dragon gets +4 threads yet I don't see you complaining about this.

You are not a mod,so stop acting as if you have any say in how Sup Forums works.

I drew this friend.

>if you keep talking about anime it's going to be banned
I very much doubt that.

>why are all the kemonos girls?

Kancolle

Based off of this picture.

is there way to become a friend again once you got eaten by a cerulean?

Sorry but I don't really get it

getting sandstarred again

Ok. Cleaned up the animate interview just a bit
pastebin.com/rdQFTF22

Here's the Infodump.
pastebin.com/00wNp0Qx

What else are we missing?

Because all it takes is one(1) guy in order to bring threatened species to non-threatened status.

Pure genius.

>white tofu
I feel for the deepfags.

Sex Friends.

The character in the second picture is an otter as well.

I would like to see how they can possibly live up to the insane expectations they will have to face for S2.

In any case, the horses are off-topic so worth reporting. And given that they're used as a mean of shitposting in Kemono Friends threads, I'm glad the rule is still how it is.

But that isn't even true. The lack of genetic diversity will probably still doom such a species.

Kaban sure loves her pussy

oh

Believe in the moose.

How is a heartwarming adventure with friends across the ruins of human civilization an insane expectation?

Would you play this game?

They saved the park, now save the world!

This is retarded.

Just go look in the catalog and post this in every thread about a series that has either recently finished or which is waiting for a project to come out in about 6 months.

I'll wait for you to post this at least 100 more times.

>tonight,
>totsugeki

>tfw you realize the tofu's whiteness symbolizes the anxiety of modernity

I get it now.
When transforming a Friend(Human+Animal) back into an animal, the human part gets omitted.
Kaban, which was Human+Sandstar Magic, is now a full on Sandstar Magic entity.

>Bear has no fear of fire
>In the last episode she learned how to cook
Bear has the highest wife potential with Alpaca

Because it's not as simple as that and it's easy to fall into the pit of fan service when you have numbers that big. It happens with larger companies all the time.

>Fennec staring at the booty
truly best friend, so fearless!

also the shark friend a cute

All I want is Kaban and Serval meeting new friends each episode and tanoshii.

what does the M on her head stand for?

And child bearing hips.

Oh boy. I see people do not remember the Rozen Maiden threads. Kemono Friends was small compared to the onslaught of RM threads years ago.

So would her next swim in a Cerulean be her last?

She had a hard life.

A friend who is a good masochist

The squareness of this tofu represents the confined box society has put me in.

It's a dolphin. As of now the only marine friends are mammals.

....so she's a friend who is good at rape?

>insane expectations
Just have more cute adventures and the mystery will come naturally from the new island.

Can someone post the image where it's got the dialogue from the first episode and the events from Kaban being badass in episode 11, please?

I thought I saved it, but I Can't find it

There's Narwhal, Blue whale, bottlenose, pink dolphin and common dolphin so far.

Anything with Giant Striped Savannah Slug is something I'd play/watch/read/etc.

Don't know why people keep comparing KF with anything that happens on Sup Forums.

KF's popularity is 90% nip-related.

Considering what we were just given, my expectations are pretty low.

What genre is it?

Help me, I can't stop watching Toki videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg

Small because it's Sup Forums.
RM cannot compare to KF in Japan.

You're out

So what's the full range of Friends? We've seen Mammals, Reptiles, Birds, and Cryptids.
But we haven't seen Fish, Plants, Fungi, Microorganisms of any kind, or any Invertebrates I can think of.

>Eh-? Something even more fun...
I don't need to be able to read the rest of it

Heck, its nothing compared to even your average seasonal anime that gets popular on Sup Forums. Other than the aftermath of episode 11, we've had at most two threads up at a time. It's just shitposters and people who are butthurt that a CG show is doing better than their favorite pile of shit.

Mine arent high either but I hope the director does not fall for the pressure of trying 'trying too hard' or whatever. we'll see.

The only thing that I expect is Yoshizaki's worldview getting expanded. I am fully expecting to find out more about

>Kako and extinct friend restoration project
>Where'd Mirai go after this
>How'd the friend evacuation go
>4 gods, Shisa, Oinari-sama

That she is the M individual.

They really are slightly off

Fennec is not les

Here's my question on insects, plants and micro-organisms. Are they capable of reaching enough sentience and sapience that they get their sparkle? Invertebrates such as octopus are known to be sentient so I think they're fair game.

the hell was it doing?

Camelon is not a mammal. I know she can make herself invisible but pay better attention.
Also birds and snake.

Reminder that the Penguins' seiyuu are supposedly just like the penguins themselves.

That's about it, including a few gods and mythical creatures as well. The main reason being something to do with how insect, plants and such can't have a "sparkle" for Sandstar to work on them.
As to why normal non-mammal sea creatures haven't been Friendified yet, that's a mystery.

Were you not here for the mlp shitstorm? It got a containment board because a literal HALF the threads on Sup Forums were MLP for a while. Having one self-contained thread up is nowhere close to the same as that shit.

What are they accomplishing here?

CONGRATULATIONS

I said the only marine friends are mammals, not all friends are mammals.

Minmi

My heart

Because those look stupid when turned into humans. Just look at the dolphins, they are the worst looking Friends that exist because of the stupid tail and hat.