Iran: Culture and Politics

I'm interested in forming an opinion on Iran. Right now, here's what I know as a burger fag:

> Told my whole life that they are evil and the enemy
> Iran does not have a Rothschild-owned central bank
> This happened: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Conference_to_Review_the_Global_Vision_of_the_Holocaust
> They are, in reality, actually kinda white

I've only known three Iranians in my life. Two were cool, white people who were very smart. The third was a total Islamic fundamental fag.

I'm realizing how little I know about that country. They are on Trump's travel ban... Does that mean that I, an American, can't visit? What is it like there?

Might it be worth it to look deeply into this country and maybe grow some personal ties with them? If they truly want to buck the (((global banking system))) then honestly I'd like to help them any way I can, especially if they're serious about returning to pre-Islamic ideals.

I think a lot of them can see the benefit of that. And if not, then they can at least see deez dubbz.

iran is based and islam is based

the people protesting are filthy kurds

>> Iran does not have a Rothschild-owned central bank

Neither does any country in the world.

You are buying into a century old conspiracy theory - while considering yourself to be oh so smart and redpilled.

But then again you also consider Holocaust denial to be a good thing, so none of this is too surprising.

>now begins baiting neets with iranian hotties posting.
Better than the JIDIF gals, i have to admit.

>t.

> Told my whole life that they are evil and the enemy
Almost everything you hear in western MSM (especially American) about other countries is either negative, lies, out of conteext or mix of everything.
Especially when you hear that people in said countries are opressed, lack food/water and their government is tyranical and hate "freedoms".

You didn't read the article. It wasn't about Holocaust denial. It was about looking deeply into it from an objective perspective to verify and understand.

Shill harder.

The protest are being exhagerated by a lot, they barely got 15.000 people to show up. Remember the (((arab springs))) ? It always starts with paid protesters, then paid mercs, and make no mistakes they're trying to spin the narrative until the iranian (((rebels))) are ready to strike.

Like it or not, Iran is the main bastion of the nations in the middle-east who do not bow their head to israel.
The whole point of the isis in Syria/Iraq was to sever the connection between the 2 power-players in the region: Iran and Hezbollah. It backfired horribly as the war strengthened the bond between the Lebanon-Syria-Iraq-Iran and finally Russia.
Now that the Syria project failed, they will try to cut the problem to the head, thus they're focusing all efforts on Iran. You will read a lot of lines regarding iranian revolution guard putting down rebellions, but this is not true. Iran knows that if they try to water down the protests, public opinion will turn on them in seconds, giving allied forces an excuse to bring "democracy" to the country.

While it's true that Iran has repressive politics toward the citizens, it's not remotely as oppressive as countries like turkey or saudi arabia.

Iran is an islamic country, it's a vile, backwards death cult and needs to be eradicated from the earth. And that goes for any government that is islamic.

>like turkey
Well nope, because at-least pre-Erdogan Turkey was secular republic, while Iran is real theocracy.

True, but Erdogan is there to stay, give him a decade 'till the country is turned into a caliphate.

>True, but Erdogan is there to stay, give him a decade 'till the country is turned into a caliphate.
Dude, look at Iran, even after decades of shia brainwashing someone still wants to turn country to secularism, the Turkey have a decades of secular regime before Erdogan.

>wants to eradicate islam
>starts with one of the most secular nations, instead of with the most hardline ones
No wonder your kind lost the empire.

>Iran
>most secular nations

The perfidious bonglo strikes again.

There are only 2 Islamic theocratic state in this world, Saudi and Iran
Compared to Saudi Arabia, Iran is like a secular theocratic state

>secular theocratic state
>secular theocratic
/0

the fact corporate media, american government and sunni countries supports the riots should tell you something

weaker iran means even stronger saudi arabia and israel, put 2 and 2 together

I know right, in Saudi Arabia they just amputate entire limbs as punishment for thievery, whereas in the secular Islamic Republic of Iran, they cut off just four fingers.

Research the CIA sponsored revolution and the counter-revolution

>iran is based
Correct.
>islam is based
Wrong. Pff, I should expect nothing less from a Brit to say Islam is based.
Kike detected. Central banks are controlled by ZOG. Also, "Holocaust Denial" is a misnomer. The people behind the movement don't disagree that it happened, they just disagree about the numbers and the methods. Holocaust Deniers claims that the deaths and murders rose to the tens or hundreds of thousands, not millions, and they claim that most were killed through work exhaustion or being shot, not gas chambers. That's all.