This man is ruining EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!!!

Seriously.

-North Korea is about to nuke us.
-Iran is about to be taken over by the deep state.
-Fucking with Pakistan now
-Threatening to get out of the UN
-Muslim nations are erupting in protest
-Israel/palestine protests because of Drumpf

I told you retards back in 2015 that idiot cheeto Drumpf is going to get us all killed and yet you all shilled for him.

good job retards. well done. the man is not suitable for the role of US President. He is a fanatic and unhinged racist and he belongs in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI
youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&gl=US
youtube.com/watch?v=rhv1yqiol80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a lap

Prep your bull

i like some of the things he does

>the man is not suitable for the role of US President
You are right. He is overqualified.

>and he hasn't even built the wall

> leaf

>North Korea is about to nuke us.

>being afraid of Kim's tiny arsenal of shit missiles

Its not really Trump though he is an idiot. Its the zionists pulling his strings.

Theres is nothing wrong with anything you said. NK aint gonna nuke anybody if you cant tell by now? This is a shill thread. /it.

The current Iran government is cia faggot.

He's also pretends that climate change isn't happening to make his oil tycoon buddies richer, literally thinks that vaccines give you autism, burning bridges with all our allies besides Israel, which doesn't even deserve to be our ally, always going golfing, embarrassing the world with his naive tweets, taking two scoops while everyone else gets one, wants to get rid of the ACA, Net Neutrality, cut taxes for the rich telling us middle class workers that the wealth will just 'trickle down', bullying Iran who has done nothing to us, appointing incompetent fucks to his cabinet, and so much fucking more.

FUCK TRUMP

Let Trump play like a child for 4 years. then another person will take the wheel and amend what he did...

Climate change is not man made.

Vaccines can and do cause autism

Muhh Isreal

Muhh tweets

Obamacare was a mistake

Net neutrality is for commies

You can't cut taxes for people who dont pay taxes

Bullying iran kek

Muhh cabinet

Nice proxy, leaf.

OP is huge faggot and a fucking leaf.

The Iran thing is probably the only shit thing out of the list you mentioned

Everything is fine, go to sleep goy

>I hate everyone of Trumps policies!
>Why is he golfing and not at the white house making policy?

What's the matter leaf
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

>North Korea is about to nuke us.
More like the US is finally calling them out on their shit and using their political power with China to stress the Kim regime
>Iran is about to be taken over by the deep state
Iran is going to face a civil war this next decade regardless. There is a huge divide among Iranians, especially those who remember and miss secular Iran and young people.
>Fucking with Pakistan now
Pakistan has been fucking with the US for decades. Time to stop giving aid, tell them to fuck off and make smart ties with with economic powerhouses like India
>Threatening to get out of the UN
The US is the UN. It should bend to the whim of the US because US tax payers fund it. Not the other way around.
>Muslim nations are erupting in protest
Good.
>Israel/palestine protests because of Drumpf
Palestinians lost their nation long ago to the eternal Jew.

I think the user meant Trump sucks a little too much kike dick.

>-North Korea is about to nuke us.

I have no problem with him nuking Canada

When everything sucks, 'tis best to demolish and build over.

As long as we stay the only super-power, and my taxes get cut.
I will say he is a great President.

I'll take a kike cock sucking capitalist over that foreign-born, tranny-fucking, son-of-a-whore, Jihadi communist nigger any day.

O-nig is the true fucking embarrassment. Following Trump around the world as if people of other races give one flying fuck what he has to say now that he's no longer POTUS.

thx, shill threads against him keep up the last vestages of hope

>North Korea
As if.
>Iran
An enemy of the US. Good riddance.
>Threatening to get out of the UN
7 out of 8 Motions for condemning -ANY- state whatsoever that ever passed on the UN target Israel. United Nations have become the stage for Muslim Brotherhood influence to spread. Saudi Arabia is fucking heads of Humans Rights Council, what the actual fuck?
>Muslim nations are eupting in protest
So? They protest at cartoons for fucks sake, let them do whatever the fuck they want.
>Israel/palestine
A two-state solution is still possible you dip-shit. Just move both embassies to Jerusalem. Problem solved! Oh wait, it's almost like nobody actually wants to solve the fucking problem due to political entanglement with too many lobbies... really activates the almonds...

fuck Israel

Kill yourself. They're literally an anal tampon. Acting as a plug against all the mudslime shit in the middle east. The last thing you want is to support fucking muslims you retarded, braindead, meme-spewing cuck.

Kill yourself Jew.

Kill yourself you brainlet cuck. Muslim Brotherhood states spend more money and in fluence inside the USA and EU than any other outside lobby group you can think of.

But by all means, keep buying into the (((memes))) without realizing that muslims are the parenthisis.

A FUCKING LEAF

He has done some good although I agree, Trump fanaticism needs to stop, he has made some garbage decisiones lately, honestly I probably won't vote for a second term if a more level headed candidate appears, although this seems unlikely

A

Do you really think the Pakistan govt didn't know that Osama bin Laden was living within their borders?

But Leaf, if they kill us all, we win.

Stfu you hysterical leaf bitch! 1. You and your country don't matter. 2. Stop listening to liars. 3. Go rake yourself.

>An enemy of the US. Good riddance.
Have you packed your bags going for greater israel? her's a vid for you to flag:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>DPRK would nuke us anyway
>Pakistan funds terrorism, the only real change here is that we have stopped funding terrorists
>Iran...what inthe literal fuck are you talking about? The people are sick of the religious totalitarianism.

Oh they definitely fucking knew alright.

North Korea still isn't going to actually nuke anyone. They're maximizing noise.

Something that should be tried re: Norks. Emigration subsidies paid to Pyongyang. They have a desperate need for hard currency and very little productivity. Can we buy souls (serfs) from them? It would reduce their economic desperation without flooding the outside world in a great war-driven wall of refugees. Their inclination to nuke other places might even be reduced if those places have legally departed North Korean populations.

PS: vaccines do cause autism, by extending lifespans. People delay reproduction if they live longer and expect their children to live longer. Having kids when you're older increases the autism risk - but note that it also leads to smarter children! Thus vaccines may possibly cause autism a generation or two later, entirely by their normally-functioning efficacy. Get your kids vaccinated, people. Not having autism develop in your lineage isn't worth seeing your children die preventably in your own life. It is only by preserving a brutish life that opposition to vaccines is opposition to autism.

>But muh 87d chess
>Muh Hillary would have been worse
>Muh Shill

Ah yes, the typical one poster.

shut the fuck up idiot

>I'll take a kike cock
That's why this country is fucked. Retards like you. Realize you are the problem, things will never improve because of people like you. Do the right thing. Off yourself.

>Genuinely believing 'democracy' exists in the west.
This is quite bittersweet for me, all throughout his election I maintained that he was nothing but a kike puppet like every other president has been for quite sometime, but people swore blind that he was different, that he was somehow not part of the cabal, well you know what? I fucking told you MAGA hat wearing faggots so and you'd sperg out for it.. Ahhh that feels good.. I fucking told you so, cunts.

>tfw the media said the power of the USA will decrease during his presidency
>tfw that's the only thing they got correct

>Climate change is not man made.
Wrong
>Net neutrality is for commies
Wrong
>You can't cut taxes for people who dont pay taxes
Kinda like how the rich have teams of lawyers to find loopholes to get them out of paying any taxes.

Rest is correct.

The Kims have been threatening us since the armistice.
Blame for current situation goes to Bill Clinton (D) who gave them missile and nuclear technology.
Fuck NK!
>-Iran is about to be taken over by the deep state.
The same Iran who took American Citizens hostage when Carter (D) was president?
Fuck Iran!
>-Fucking with Pakistan now
Pakistan is not now and never was a friend of the USA.
Fuck Pakistan!
>-Threatening to get out of the UN
The UN is useless and only is able to function at this level because the USA supports them.
Fuck the UN!
>-Muslim nations are erupting in protest
Muslims protest every day. There's just a few more of them at one time today.
Fuck Muslims!
>-Israel/palestine protests because of Drumpf
See above ^
Fuck Palestine!

OH, and fuck you , OP!

1 post by this id

The same Iran who took American Citizens hostage when Carter (D) was president?
Fuck Iran!

Watched Argo, huh?

Right, they took hostages for a year and a half, harmed no one, killed no one, and let them go on the day of Reagan's inauguration. It was a "fuck you" towards Carter and American imperialism and influence in Iran, not against America and Americans in general.

Also, that happened nearly 40 years ago. Things change. The USA was at war with the UK and Japan and separate times, now look where we are today.

Kike detected.

His biggest problem is his ego. It makes him look so retarded. Take his inauguration for example: small crowds, everything is clearly recorded on camera. Proceeds to tweet claims of huge numbers in attendance. Why? It also seems like he hates umbongo so much, he’s based his presidency on undoing his work rather than getting anything done. The only thing he has gotten done is cut taxes to rich people like himself. And the constant shilling for Israel. He’s the best goy ever.

I

>living within their borders?
Next to a military base, no less.

The crowd was gigantic, the media showed pictures taken before the event began.

It was pure propaganda directed at retards like yourself, and you fell for it.

lemme guess, your nose is huge and hooked?
youtube.com/watch?v=aAwgIwjhEvI
If he isn't a sellout that is. If Iran goes in flames I will be sure.

OP is a ASSBLASTED paki fag

Go back to pooland so we can nuke you

shitty bait

You're the fucking kike, kill yourself you Jew sperm gobbling cuck, Americans are fucking morons I swear, it's not even a meme at this point.

Youre a scared little bitch. Fuck all those places, they do anything theyre fucked.

Wow. I’m stunned. People like you actually exist.
You can watch the live recording. Check sources other than Fox News once in a while.

Just like the Jew, not even attempting to refute any of my statements, merely resorting to base name-calling.

Get thee gone and slay thyself, schmuck.

who gives a fuck

that was a fucking year ago, get over it

Are you even serious? I honestly can’t tell. You realise trump is the most overtly Zionist leader outside of Israel, right?

you are clearly a pakistani

Many say that it will not last long in the white house. Either they kill him or simply they will expel him.

I'm for all of those things. But Iran about to be taken over by the "deep state"? Buzzwords.

Oh no no no no no no
He must finish building a wall first.

>When the first thing you do in office is tell an easily refutable lie to your country because your ego is too big.

>-Fucking with Pakistan now
>-Threatening to get out of the UN
>-Muslim nations are erupting in protest
>-Israel/palestine protests because of Drumpf

Not really seeing a problem here. With any luck the Norks nuke San Francisco but almost any major city on the west coast us cool. Even Hawaii is cool.

Traitors get the rope. Faggot.

>north korea is about to nuke us

>I told you retards back in 2015
Wow... and we didn't listen? Good thing you're up in cana-afuck. Now please stay there and enjoy all the Mexicans we're sending you. You're welcome.

Well he flip floped on that lol

Yea fuck your fake kike worshipping ass

A fucking leaf. Everytime. Every fucking time. You make the Aussies look good and the bongs look God-tier. KYS after prepping a chink homebuyer.

We will see him by the real events not by the lip service he pays. It's not completely gone, the support. Assad is still there, not bayoneted in the anus on live tv. And you're still hooked nose inbred imbecile:
youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U
Russia, Japan, Trump's state if it emerges, shia crescent in middle east - can you manage this, while your headquaters is evaporated? What the fuck stops true sociopaths from dealing with you people is beyond me.

>Climate change is a Meme
Guess what? The climate changes retard, but you have no evidence man created it or that any significant event is a result of it.
>Net Neutrality is govt. controlled internet
What would commie internet look like? hint..... (((Net Neutrality)))
>Tax loopholes somehow hurt poor people?
As far as the poor are concerned taxes do not exist at all. Even getting tax free food and vouchers for totally free food.

It all is correct (you) are just a moron

UN = pure evil
Pat Buchanan advocated sending in 10,000 US Marines to march into the NY headquarters and forcibly move them out in one day.

That would be awesome.

But that's okay, Trump must be a zionist for hating them

WTF I love the UN now.

>middle east falling apart with no cash wasted by the US, meanwhile the US economy prospers

I see no problem.

US foreign policy is to stop the EU becoming powerful (easy now the UK is out, EU GDP just decreased below USA GDP) and stop the muslim nations uniting.

Like he's doing with all the damage obama caused?

Formally recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and commuting a 27 year sentence to a Jewish fraudster who employed 300 illegal immigrants is not paying lip service.
Also:
>Russia, Japan, Trump's state if it emerges, shia crescent in middle east - can you manage this, while your headquaters is evaporated? What the fuck stops true sociopaths from dealing with you people is beyond me.
What on earth did you mean by this?

CNN's own "gigapixel" disproves the small crowd conspiracy theory.

>California being nuked
>leaving the UN
>these are bad somehow

No it doesn’t. You’re a literal sheep.

He's a Jew. What did you expect?

anybody remember the arab spring? or isis taking over syria destroying everything in their path? during the Obama/Clinton era

>What on earth did you mean by this?
the axis you're against, possibly china but with those fuckers you can't be certain, they landed some troops in syria not long ago though. Wonder what's the purpuse.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&gl=US
I hope you get galssed. There isn't much I can cherish in this pice of garbage world you've created.

and we, the dumb goyim know the cop-out of the jerusalem thing - he made it harder to ally israel with sa and turkey the last one not necesarily secular yet overwhelmingly muslim. We will see, let's hurry up and wait a little longer is my mantra for some time - while I drink myself to death

>Not wanting to see the world burn in a nuclear war
GAY

Just some tiny path in middle east - too much to ask santa?

youtube.com/watch?v=rhv1yqiol80