What other nations are approaching mutt status?

With all the degenerate mixed breeding going on the USA won’t be the only nation where the majority of there people are mutts. Who’s next?

Argentina

Cucknada.

ALL OF YOU!!

And it will be beautiful.

Not us

France

>Yes, gringo, it's Islam you need to worry about!
mutt mentality

pure breeds BTFO!

>We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the bridge and Second Hall. William and Peter and Sven fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Chamber of…Mazarbul. We are still holding...but hope …Jason's party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at West-gate. The Wigger in the Water took Jason--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear sharts, sharts in the deep. They are coming.

this

Us...

At what percentage is a country considered mutt-status?
56%?

Does anyone have verified 2017 stats (at least educated estimates) of White population by country, specifically for European countries? Because I tried looking up France and the last estimate was 2004 with 85% but as we all know, that should definitely be lower now.

Don't count Muslims/North Africans.

I AM COMING FOR YOUR YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*snargles*HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>implying it was ever white
They are just pale latinos

Excluding wales, Scotland, and north Ireland,
England is getting there with le 80% face

Argentina was white until they started letting in all of the indios from neighboring nations and not deporting them. Now, they are drowning in a shitskin tide.

The only Frenchman I've met who was ethnically French was this rich twink from Nantes who was a raging homo who loved fashion...last time I talked to him was 2015 and he married a woman for some reason and talked about how Muslims are ruining France.

Other than that, the only '''French''' people I've seen visit the U.S were Black African or Muslim/North African. Sad.

Have you been to London lately? Time to start worrying.

Hmmm... According to these memes I must be literally the only white person in all of the U.S.

You mutt meme (((makers))) wouldn't mind it if I repopulated the entire U.S. by impregnating multiple white women would you?

Guess. Western Europe slit its wrists and just took a nice hot bath. It was fun while it lasted lads.

>France
Pooland
Pic related, polak PM