Has there ever been a mystery as long-going in anime and manga as Rin's fate was...

Has there ever been a mystery as long-going in anime and manga as Rin's fate was? It was the perfect backstory to Kakashi and I'm shocked nobody in the world saw it coming given it took what, 16 years to resolve?

Think about it. It was always made sense that Sakura and Sasuke were assigned together since Sakura had the best grades and Sasuke had the only other Sharingan in existence, but we never knew why Naruto was designated as a member of Team 7. Until Rin...

Anyway, Naruto has the deepest lore.

I agree. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
700 eps of fun and lore

Only plebs can't look [past the surface and see it for the masterpiece it is.

>but we never knew why Naruto was designated as a member of Team 7. Until Rin...
Wasn't it obvious from the start that the boy with the demon inside would be assigned to the teacher that was a part of the top assasin group in a village full of asssasins?

Furthermore, if Naruto has the deepest lore, what the hell did the world outside Ninja villages look like (not talking about the one village where they gought Zabuza) ?

What does Rin have to do with the three kids being selected in one team?

Thats what Boruto is for

Detective Conan's BO boss mystery, checkmate narutard.

literally who?

>Rin
Obito was Naruto's equivalent you scrub. And it was pretty obvious she died, we just didn't know how.

1/10 making me reply.

Kakashi and Rin have everything to do with Naruto.

Gateway anime of the worst kind, etc. etc.

I wasn't talking about her death. For further reading, see

How much better would nardo be if Kakashi was the MC? From the moment he became a genin up until he matured enough as a jounin to take a team of shit kids that are clone of his past?

It would be bad because kakashi was just edgy. He remained edgy and rejected all of the people around him until ruto showed up. And we kindof got to see him go from edgy-ish to nice guy in naruto

What? Kakashi only was edgy up until Obito's death.

I thought he was pretty edgy when he was in the anbu
Still pushed people away then too until he became a teacher

I guess being edgy is the default when your job is killing people for money. But he was definitely less of a snob and a hardass after Obito. He was still pretty aloof, but that's not really edge, that's just what happens when everyone you've ever loved dies horribly.

>tfw find Itachi based as fuck
>realize I'm "that kid"

Not your fucking blog, Narutard

How did they revive the 3 tails?

I think they come back after like 10 years