Holahoax General -/HG/

HG existest to disprove and collect evidence against the fiction known as the "Holocaust" which specifies that the "Holocaust" or "Shaoh" was a genocide during WW2 whcih systematically murdered six million jews using gas chamber.

Divid Irving on the "Holacaust"
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk&t=2641s

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n1p-2_Irving.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
english.illinois.edu/maps/ww2/barbarossa.htm
scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka05.html
archive.org/details/archivesneurolo01assogoog
books.google.be/books?id=WRWgAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA626&lpg=PA626&dq=Lambert, S.W., Poisoning by hydrocyanic acid, with special reference to its effects on the brain&redir_esc=y&hl=nl#v=onepage
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok so start collecting the fiction. All you posted so far is one retards YouTube video.

David Irving is a credible historian whose works were published widely before his skepticism.

How is calling him a retard an argument

Irving a shit

How is one guy talking without providing any sources an argument. Also didn't know a 2 year college dropout was a "credible historian"

Wtf does that have to do with what I just said?

I might him on his book tour last year. Top lad

Also weirdly enough when i try to do my own research I can't find any more sources on what is in that picture. I can't even find the original Wikipedia page, you mind giving me the link?

Things Holohoaxers can't explain;
>No HCN is found in alleged gas chambers whereas in delousing chambers it is found in the thousands.
>The fact that many old and young jews, unfit for work, passed through Treblinka and rather than being killed were sent to other camps or ghettos.
>The germans tried to lower the deathtoll in many camps due to disease by constructing delousing chambers and plumbing infrastructure
>No actual plans for extermination are ever found, all final solution plans are about deportation
>All extermination camps are conveniently located in the east, in soviet liberated lands that the Americans weren't allowed to investigate.
>There are laws against criticising the holocaust narrative.
>More than 2 million corpses that could not be cremated have never been found despite jews claiming they know where they are burried.

>>No actual plans for extermination are ever found, all final solution plans are about deportation

this is just categorically incorrectly stated, operation barbarossa's documents indicate a those efforts

Som more;
>Several jews, even one who spent 3 years at Auschwitz have said there were no killings of jews at these camps.
>Why almost all eyewitnesses did not correctly notice the red coloration caused by zyklon b in the supposed victims of gassings.

Iring was the first to find Dr. Morrell'diary (Hitler's personal doctor) as well as finding the microfilms of the huge Goebbels's diary in Moscow in 1992. He was also the first to do a real historian job with key witnesses like Hitler's secretary. He has an austistic knowledge of WW2 archives.

I can't recommend enough his "Hitler's War" book, you can find it for free on his website.

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n1p-2_Irving.html

you can tell by reading transcripts like these that he is genuinly passionated buy history

Stop lying, operation barbarosa was the invasion plan for soviet russia. It has nothing to do with the holohoax.

Source?

>No HCN is found in alleged gas chambers whereas in delousing chambers it is found in the thousands.
Weird it shouldn't be found in either chambers since hydrogen cyanide only has a half-life on 1-5 years and should be almost no existant.
>The fact that many old and young jews, unfit for work, passed through Treblinka and rather than being killed were sent to other camps or ghettos.
Other camps is the key word here.
>The germans tried to lower the deathtoll in many camps due to disease by constructing delousing chambers and plumbing infrastructure.
If you actually read the document you are unkowningly referencing you'd realise there are written specifically in regard to all the factories and not the camps specifically. What's even weirder is the despising chambers were used to clean the clothing of those that wet killed so that workers could live longer before becoming sick.
>No actual plans for extermination are ever found, all final solution plans are about deportation
Yes because if i was a genocidal maniac is want to write down every war crime I did. The U.S. doesn't even write down the fact they spy on you in fear of being prosecuted one day.
>All extermination camps are conveniently located in the east, in soviet liberated lands that the Americans weren't allowed to investigate.
Yea its almost like the Germans and Russians were working together at some point....
>There are laws against criticising the holocaust narrative.
Because retards like you actually listen to retards like OP then decide to go skin a little girl.
>More than 2 million corpses that could not be cremated have never been found despite jews claiming they know where they are burried.
Actually they were found. A lot of them were buried in cemeteries since after all it was a bad omen to not do that.

Could you give me a source not from his own website?

>Yea its almost like the Germans and Russians were working together at some point....

are you retarded

Are you retarded? You know stalin gave Hitler the green flag at the start of the war right? Its not like stalin was a genocidal maniac or anything either right.

the green flag to do what ?

english.illinois.edu/maps/ww2/barbarossa.htm

>barbarossa's documents
OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST THOSE BAD BOYS

Military History Visualized also claims it was genocidal from every thing he's read

And how have you contributed so far exactly?

>Weird it shouldn't be found in either chambers since hydrogen cyanide only has a half-life on 1-5 years and should be almost no existant.
A blatant lie, blue staining is found all over the delousing chambers.
>Other camps is the key word here.
Other camps that weren't extermination camps, getthos further east that weren't extermination camps.
>If you actually read the document you are unkowningly referencing you'd realise there are written specifically in regard to all the factories and not the camps specifically. What's even weirder is the despising chambers were used to clean the clothing of those that wet killed so that workers could live longer before becoming sick.
You don't explain anything here and you ignore the fact that plumbing was installed at majdanek.
>Yes because if i was a genocidal maniac is want to write down every war crime I did. The U.S. doesn't even write down the fact they spy on you in fear of being prosecuted one day.
You are calling someone a genocidal maniac with 0 proof. Not even historians believe Hitler ordered the holocaust anymore. Look up functionalism.
>Yea its almost like the Germans and Russians were working together at some point....
You're an idiot.
>Because retards like you actually listen to retards like OP then decide to go skin a little girl.
Ad hominem upon ad hominem. No argument, as expected.
>Actually they were found. A lot of them were buried in cemeteries since after all it was a bad omen to not do that.
Blatant lie, at treblinka alone 900.000 jews were killed and supposedly burried, almost none were found.

Not a single document given, as expected.

that's funny how determined to be stalwart with your half baked opinions. also you do not speak german you flag kiddie, you've got delusions of grandeur

You claim to have documents pertaining operation barbarosa that prove the holocaust, provide them or admit you were pulling shit out of your ass.

>because theyre not here that means you don't have them!

get fucking real kid, you haven't seen a document in your life.

when you're done fucking reading them, how about you send me the fucking highlighted bits with clear intent to starve people out you fucking disillusioned fuck.

arm chair fucking historians everyone, they only research on their own assumptions!

It was found in Leichenkeller I of Krematorium II and III at Auschwitz, by Fred Leuchter of all people. Leuchter thought he had disproven the murders, by arguing that since the levels of cyanide were lower than in the delousing chambers no gassings took place, but he did the exact opposite thing. That is because you need significantly less cyanide to kill people than to kill lice. One whiff of Zyklon B and you're dead, of course it would be in significantly lower amounts.

Cyanide was also found in the ventilation grills assigned to those cellars.

>The fact that many old and young jews, unfit for work, passed through Treblinka and rather than being killed were sent to other camps or ghettos

Proof of this.

Since you fail to provide the documents it is clear you were just talking out of your ass. Next time make sure you can back up your claim before you start posting, then you wouldn't have to resort to ad hominems.

>A blatant lie, blue staining is found all over the delousing chambers.
Yes.... Hydrogen cyanide decays into hydrogen sulfide which ill assume leaves a blue residue.
>Other camps that weren't extermination camps, getthos further east that weren't extermination camps.
You keep changing your narrative, first all the camps in the east are extermination camps and now other camps weren't extermination camps. So which is it user?
>You don't explain anything here and you ignore the fact that plumbing was installed at majdanek.
I explained a lot actually maybe you should reread it, the plumbing is (once again) due to the fact majdanek was initially used as a forced labour camp because of its large size but was later repurposed as a concentration camp.
>You are calling someone a genocidal maniac with 0 proof. Not even historians believe Hitler ordered the holocaust anymore. Look up functionalism.
You are joking right? Did you not go to school?
>You're an idiot.
>Ad hominem upon ad hominem. No argument, as expected.
So you claim Ad hominem but literally call me an idiot? That's pretty hypocritical user. (Seems to be a running pattern)
>Blatant lie, at treblinka alone 900.000 jews were killed and supposedly burried, almost none were found.
Actually here's an entire page dedicated to how they disposed of the bodies at that exact camp: scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka05.html

>Look up functionalism

That is not functionalism though. Functionalism is just the notion that the Nazis weren't set to kill the Jews from the start and it grew organically as things were going. Nowhere it ignores that Hitler would need to have at least approved of it since it would consume a lot of resources that could otherwise be spent in the war effort.

>That is because you need significantly less cyanide to kill people than to kill lice.
While true, you need around 23 times more cyanide to kill lice except HCN found in the delousing chambers was larger in order of thousands. Also less than 1mg of HCN was found in the gas chambers, less than 1mg equates to 0 as it is the normal amount which is found in any old farmhouse as proven by Rudolph.

>One whiff of Zyklon B
There have been many reported cases where a victim survived inhaling zyklon b.

>Proof of this.
Anne and Margot Frank to begin with.

This is hilarious, you mean to tell me you can't refute my safe statements, meaning they're historically unbeatable. The zealot in you is really showing.

Meanwhile >whats the Hunger Plan, Alex

>He has an austistic knowledge of WW2 archives.
Thats the thing though, a biased knowledge. Interesting to note as well that he is willingly giving his works out for free, wonder why he had so many financial troubles in his youth.

About as much as you 2bh

>Also less than 1mg of HCN was found in the gas chambers, less than 1mg equates to 0 as it is the normal amount which is found in any old farmhouse as proven by Rudolph.

Nothing surprising, given that the Leichenkellers were exposed to the elements for decades and the delousing chambers were not. The question of why even have cyanide there remains unanswered.

>There have been many reported cases where a victim survived inhaling zyklon b.

Such as?

>Anne and Margot Frank to begin with.

The Franks never went to Treblinka. They went to Westerbork, Auschwitz and Belsen.

>Interesting to note as well that he is willingly giving his works out for free

it's almost like he's old and doesn't care about money but wants the truth to get out to as many people as possible

Fuck you got me good, let me just delete my Sup Forums account now

irving is no to be taken as an example of anything
he maintains that the holocaust happened but that Hitler was unaware of it, i think its preopsterous
but i think i understand the way he operates: he knows hes lying, but if you are prudent enough to search for his books then you know the holocaust isnt true at this stage, what he does is drop little redpills i.e Himmler didnt kill himself,Churchill was a warmonger, Rommel wasnt involved in the 1944 coup, and so on. and then proceeds to claim the holocaust was real: this is what he jew wants, otherwise he'd go to jail again, instead, he knows that he wont fool his audience: once you reach the David Irving point you know the holocaust is fake

thats what ive suspect, i havent read any of his books because they are hard to find, only a few excerpts and watched alot of his talks on yt

>Yes.... Hydrogen cyanide decays into hydrogen sulfide which ill assume leaves a blue residue.
You assume? So you are talking out of your ass.
>You keep changing your narrative, first all the camps in the east are extermination camps and now other camps weren't extermination camps. So which is it user?
I never said they were moved to other camps in the east. And I already mentionned Anne Frank in this thread. Furthermore several thousand old jews were sent to treblinka and have found to have died in several different locations than treblinka, meaning there were moved elsewhere after arriving at treblinka. This was explained by carlo mattogno in one of his books.
>the fact majdanek was initially used as a forced labour camp because of its large size
Another blatant lie, majdanek was a small camp and not a labor camp. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.
>You are joking right? Did you not go to school?
You know better than functionalists then? These are mainstream holocaust believing historians.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
A treaty of non-aggression is not a cooperation.
>So you claim Ad hominem but literally call me an idiot?
You are an idiot, see above.
>Actually here's an entire page dedicated to how they disposed of the bodies at that exact camp
I'll repeat again, 900.000 corpses are said to be burried there, almost none were found.

>Leichenkellers were exposed to the elements for decades and the delousing chambers were not.
A morronic claim easily debunked. Prussian blue staining happens on the outside of the walls as well, showing the elements have no effect over it.

Such as?
archive.org/details/archivesneurolo01assogoog
Relevant part:
>An Italian disinfector was found unconscious after having lain for twenty minutes in a room filled with hydrocyanic acid gas. The immediate symptoms noticed were: stertorous breathing, flushed skin, engorged veins of red color...
There's other cases.
books.google.be/books?id=WRWgAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA626&lpg=PA626&dq=Lambert, S.W., Poisoning by hydrocyanic acid, with special reference to its effects on the brain&redir_esc=y&hl=nl#v=onepage
>...breathing was stertorous, there was a reddish flush on the skin...
Though it is possible they died later on, I haven't fully investigated as I don't really care.
>The Franks never went to Treblinka. They went to Westerbork, Auschwitz and Belsen.
Point proven, there was no reason not to kill her at Auschwitz. Also Mattogno's work as already mentionned.

>You assume? So you are talking out of your ass.
No it was to show the point that you were talking out of your was if you think hydrogen chloride is blue., hydrogen sulfide is blue.... Pic related,
>I never said they were moved to other camps in the east. And I already mentionned Anne Frank in this thread. Furthermore several thousand old jews were sent to treblinka and have found to have died in several different locations than treblinka, meaning there were moved elsewhere after arriving at treblinka. This was explained by carlo mattogno in one of his books.
You do know at the beginning of the war almost every camp was a labor camp and that they would move the most specialized incapable labourers around so that they aren't all concentrated in one location right? I guess he skiped over that part in his book...
>Another blatant lie, majdanek was a small camp and not a labor camp. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.
Do me a favor, Google majdanek concentration camp and read every site on the first, second, and third page. Every site will tell you it was initially a forced labor camp. Ill trust the whole of the internet more than one guy on Sup Forums

Part 2:
>You know better than functionalists then? These are mainstream holocaust believing historians.
You know there's other historians on the planet besides functionalists right?
>A treaty of non-aggression is not a cooperation.
Do you know what a treaty of non-aggression means? That's right! You don't get hurt by that guy! So if you are fighting every other nation in your continent where do you want to build the camps you use to kill people? Right again! Near the guy that signed a paper saying he won't hurt you.
>You are an idiot, see above.
"Ad hominem
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining."
>I'll repeat again, 900.000 corpses are said to be burried there, almost none were found.
Ill repeat it again, here's an entire page dedicated to how they DISPOSED of the bodies from that exact camp. (Ill give you a hint: the Nazis birdied all the bodies in one pit covered it up. Even being kind enough to mark it as a Jewish grave) scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka05.html

I didn't know bombs dropped straight down when released from a plane.

2018 and a lot of folks still believe the holocaust actually happened.

For those who don't know better, David Irving for history and Germar Rudolf for the technical analysis will get you to the truth.

>hydrogen chloride
Hydrogen chloride is HCI, not HCN, you fucking idiot.

Somebody post that newspaper article by jews that was published long before WW2 and said 6 million jews died.

Or search for it youself you lazy faggot

Majdanek homicidal gas chamber is stained blue. Same as the Aushowitz delousing chamber.

My hypothesis is that alleged homicidal gas chambers that are stained blue were used as delousing chambers, and those without cyandide residue on the walls (like Aushowitz) were actual shower rooms, morgues, and an air raid shelter

Navr forget the six gazillion GOYIM, now hand over some moar shekels or I'll scream you're anti-Semitic!

>GIF related ^ ^ ^

I hope we have much more Holocaust Revisionist threads this year then previous year.

Although i'm no fan of Infographics. You don't want people to think our opinion of some vital aspects of holocaust history being untrue - is entirely based on infographics.

The `infographic movment` can easily be poisoned by mallicious content creators posting false infographics in order to redicule the movement.

Nice work op.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

>I hope we have much more Holocaust Revisionist threads this year then previous year.
So far it's been a good start BTW !!

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

Josef Mengele - Innocent At Auschwitz
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Ursula Haverbeck - `Auschwitz expertin`
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

Sowing seeds faggot. If your the type of person to make a judgement based upon a sentence or two with a picture thrown in for good measure then I don't what to tell you.

>Research newfags, research, research research.

Leaf watch 1/3 of the entire holocaust. It's about Treblinka. It clearly shows that there is no evidence whatever of mass killings - there are 300 remains total found there no evidence whatsover for the tens of thousands claimed to have once been buried there. LIDAR shows that the majority of the ground is undisturved.

How much of the holcoaust story do you believe?

Do you believe that anyone was gassed in this alleged homicidal gas chamber disguised as a shower room in majdanek? Or is it a kike lie and it was actually just a shower room in the prisoner intake disinfection complex?

>>No HCN is found in alleged gas chambers whereas in delousing chambers it is found in the thousands.
>Weird it shouldn't be found in either chambers since hydrogen cyanide only has a half-life on 1-5 years and should be almost no existant.
Brickwork is red due to the iron content. HCN reacts with iron forming Prussian blue, which is a very stable compound.

t. chemist

Is Prussian blue HCN?

T. Chemist

It was only partly a hoax. Like some of it happened. Like people dying and shit.

Colour me surprised faggot. It was WAR!
>Partly a hoax
Mine gott, what's happened to this place?
Fucking bailing. I've left you all some nice material.

#killroom

you do realise that you cant test things or conduct experiments/investigations at auschwitz gas chambers, its illegal for some reason.

Putin: First Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85 % !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw

timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

Sorry kike. You'll need to do better than that.