CA Governer Jerry Brown is literally worse than Obama/Hillary

God fucking help us.

California is all kinds of fucked.

The loss of state tax deduction on federal taxes just finished off CA.

>living in a state that is consistently on fire

Is california worse than UK?

Can I get a quick rundown on his buffoonery? Always hear shit-talk about "Governor Moonbeam" but never looked into it.

Nah, that will only really hurt SanFran and they make enough money that it won't be a big deal. If anything, Jersey will probably feel it the most. California fucking sucks though.

Push the whole state into the ocean

He refuses to crack down on illegals because they vote for him. When the privilege damn was collapsing last year people were pissed because he had recently added an infrastructure tax but all the money had gone to immigrants instead so he needed to tax us again. That's his solution to everything. California has a problem? Add a tax.

And state citizens can't get him ousted because o all the illegals that negate our votes. Under him last year they refined the way senate races run so no one from any other party but democrats can run.

>only top two candidates with highest number can run
>always two democrats against each other

Our state has been gerrymandered to be ruled by the dems. I hate my state.

Oroville not privileges damn autocorrect.

I hate my state too. Filled with Jews as well as muds. Praying to God that my gf and I can get married and gtfo before it's too late. I'm trying to find a decent career to support us both.

God help us.

Also
>he consistently disrepects or disregards the fed
>treats California like its own country and he is its king: tries to make pacts with foreign leaders, refuses to cooperate with ice etc
>ignores the constitution in his executive orders for gun laws
Specific example of this is when he tried to make an illegal gun grab by prohibiting magazines that had more than 9 bullets, with a small caveat that if you already own one the cops have the right to go into your house and take it.

He had to backtrack verbally on it but I think it's still written in the law.
>it's there for your safety
>we aren't going to do it anyway

lol not really

most property tax for the year wont hit the 10k cap....also the overall taxes will still be lower because high income earners can now claim their kids whereas not before and your tax bracket also goes down a few percentage points...all this makes up for it and then some...we can still deduct interest up to 750k

me and wife are homeowners in california and are looking forward to the Trump tax plan

It will impact any family unit with a taxable income over 100k or so. This will impact all dual income professional households statewide. Further, local entrepreneurs, running small businesses will be impacted statewide.

More whites will flee the taxation of CA. Last year saw a net loss of 300K middle class households. Double that for each year to follow. Yes CA is fucked and it can't be saved.

shows image of Canada burning, idiot

Look again. Not property tax. Income tax.

You spelled "Governor" incorrectly, gringo.

Good luck user!

When your governor cares more about being a sanctuary city than combating the homeless.

After December 1993 when the white population peaked at 17.5 million about 3 million white Americans almost all middle class and 36% of which were under 18 left the state.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Head on down to Venezuela sometime. THAT IS YOUR FUTURE YOU DUMB FUCKING COMMIES!

Recall that idiot or suffer your fate without sympathy from the rest of US.

i cant speak for lower income brackes but even with the loss of state income tax deduction the overall percentage drops significantly which is alot for us 200k/yr income

California's economy is bigger than all the red states except Texas, combined.

You want to know the worst part? Jerry Brown is a moderate in California

It's much worse. I can't leave the house and count on seeing any white people at all. There are literal full-on trash-bag hijab terrorists here. They're just there, at the bus stop.

The worst part is the control of language. Everyone attacks you like a zombie mob for being redpilled.

Former Cali fag here. Their little "pass the post" 2 people primary bullshit makes sure a Dem goes to the Senate every fucking time. Illegals get state benefits, and it's 10 fucking cents for a bag

I am glad I moved.

Consider working in a prison, they are always hiring in every state and as long as you don't have a felony you are good.

We have homeless veterans in the state capital and all he thinks about at the poor beaners getting sent back to Mexico

Newsom and Villaraigosa are way worse

what if I have two misdemeanor DUI's can I still get a job at one?

There are homeless encampments beneath every overpass but all the faggot democrats care about is getting more Mexican slaves and making it legal to give someone AIDS.

It's my fault that I was thinking of the property tax deduction. Anyways some of the money lost due to no longer being able deduct state/local taxes will be offset by the lower federal tax brackets and doubling of both the child tax credits and standard deductions. Will people still leave, of course, but not enough to cripple the state. I've lived my whole life in this shithole and want to see it fail as badly as you do, but it probably won't happen in either of our lifetimes.

>hur dur im redpilled
>believed everyone who wears hijab is terrorist
>doesnt know thats what kikes want you to think

Its ok california will be the worlds solution for migrant crisis. We will send all migrants and refugees there and seal the border and bulid a gigantic wall around california.
thank you for your sacrifice.

You realize you can hate both mudslimes and kikes, right?

Imagine the all the worst anti-west sentiment and self-hate of the bongs, and put it in a setting that is only ~30% white. Add in toxic air and you have California.