Are Croatian "fart parlours" redpilled?

In Croatian red light districts there are specialty parlours designed to be very fancy but the only service offered is for a woman to bend over on the table in front of you and brap in your mouth. It is about 78 kuna and 250 for no underwear at the time of brap.

Is this the sign of a healthy country or no? The EU will shut them down and have already expressed disapproval.

>a woman to bend over on the table in front of you and brap in your mouth. It is about 78 kuna and 250 for no underwear at the time of brap.
Never change, Slovenia.

WTF am I reading?!

I knew you'd adapt to Western standards quickly.

I couldn't be prouder of you, Croatia

I don't know man, that sounds pretty fucked up but if that's common in Croatia then let them do their thing, you know?

I'm afraid thats not redpilled, it's just gross...

This can't be real.

Wtf who are you show real flag VPN fag ...What are you talking about you weirdo

Can you give me a name and address of one of these parlours mate? Might need to do a little scholarly research on these.

We don't even have red light districts prostitution is illegal

Jesus christ lol no I'm pretty sure thats gay op

From what I understand this is underground bussiness. How many times have you visited one and do you think that this is something Croatians should stop with, or is it an integral part of your culture that needs to be encouraged? Does it happen all over the Balkans or is it exclusive to Croatia?

Based Janez bringing on the bants.
I sure hope Erjavec isn't paying you to do this because of the border dispute.

Someone has a lot of free time on their hands.
Why don't you use it on your english lessions.

Sounds like a slavic version of japanese soaplands.

izađi iz prijatelja svoje kuće

>A cum dumpster braps in yo face
>Healthy country
Choose one

>Special snowflake Croat farting parlors
Holy shit my sides

I'm gonna be honest Croatians are pretty based but this tradition in particular seems very strange. If I ever date a Croatian girl, would she expect me to want her to fart in my face? Cause I don't want that.

OK, Tyrone.

I am hoping this story is entirely made up.

They think it shows their worth, oddly enough:

dude Slovakia chill Bratislava is a beautiful city

>hey think it shows their worth, oddly enough
Ahh. So in Croatia the louder and smellier a fart is, the better the woman? Quite an odd way of thinking, no offense

What is the world coming to if you can't even fart in your loved one's face without the thought police on Sup Forums chimping out?

Christ, this guy again

Ubij se i pomozi zemlji

JESMO SE ZA OVO BORILI

Who are you quoting you fucking Bosnian buttboi?

Sounds sexy desu. :3

Tvog ćaću kad te napravija debilu

I spend this summer in Croatia. It's a lovely country with a beautiful coastline. They women are gorgeous too

>They women are gorgeous too

What are their farts like?

hello /balk/ how are you

I-is this real??

no it obviously isn't you autist