Everyone knows Israel is behind the Iran protests

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
youtube.com/watch?v=fKMVt7K4gPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

so are you against destroying the islamic republic simply because Israel may have helped it happen?

I don't even understand why he bothers trying to deny it. He should've just stayed silent. If I wasn't sure about Israel's involvement before, I am now

>wish someone good luck
>"OMG HE'S TOTALLY BEHING THE WHOLE OPERATION CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY"

nuke yourself

110% yes. Iran can stop being an Islamic power ONLY after Israel is eliminated. Until then I fully support Iran and the Shia militias they fund.

you're being a delusional paranoiac.. Israel will never be eliminated,not ever.. you need to accept this.. God fights for Israel and you know this is true..

>iranians tired of oppressive rule
>clearly the kikes are behind this
ok

oy vey good goy now fuck off and never come to Sup Forums u fat reddit shit

Dude. There's 10,000 indictments in the United States of Jews. Shit is about to hit the fan and Israel is the shit.

>delusional paranoiac
>think he owns Sup Forums cuz nazi flag.

master race right here everyone..

the yinon plan...for a greater israel..it would help to destabilize iran, so that iraq is easier to overrun by israel..been in the works since early 1900s..jordan would be completely absorbed

>God fights for Israel
No god doesn't fight for israel you deluded fuck. President plump and ZOG do using our tax dollars.

ShareNiggers seem to be very upset about this Iran thing so I'm going to assume it's ok to support Iranian revolutionaries

oi you ugly cunt i know your new but Sup Forums has never been a pro-isreal board now go back to sucking kike dick

>indictments
God killed millions of Jews over their whole history but He will not destroy Israel completely because they exist for His purpose and glory.

Why do jews come to Sup Forums to attempt their lame ass subversive tactics? Why dont you do something productive and spray paint some swastikas on your synagogue

Don't bring religion into what's about to transpire. You're about to face the wrath of the long dick of the law.

Final gamble, even if it succeeds it might get even worse for kikes.

They're digging their own grave.

I think they are more or less not wanting to support the protesters for fear of MORE FUCKING REFUGEES AND TERRORISTS. Fuck off Greater-Israel, nobody but you and Amerigoys want this.

who cares there are no rules now. havent been for years. lets get this WW3 started. the wests opening gambit will be countered by thermo nuclear war with no declaration of war and israel is wiped off the face of the earth along with all major cities in france, germany and the UK and NA gets EMPed

get ready to hunt and eat people. to make butt jerky. to burn down cities so they cant try to restore order

Their satanic god will ultimately and completely lose

Netanyahu is our guy you dumb newfangled

>Everyone deflecting the blame around not sure of what's going on or how it will unfold
>Trump shitposting as usual
>Israel first country to officially open its mouth
>First thing they say is "We dindu nuffin"
>Also tries to guilt people into supporting protesters
Really gets my wheels turning...

and making jurusalem the capital is the equivalent of setting the first foot into the grave..i don't see how trump is considered a friend to israel after he did that

What year was Israel created?

>thumbnail.

No God I ever would want to associate myself with. You're the delusional one who believes that a tribe so evil and wicked could ever be close to the God you praise. The Abrahamic God is one of chaos and death if the Jews are still his cherished few. Replacement theology had it right and the protestants are the clergy in the synogoge of satan. May Iran and Hezbollah overcome any and all obstacles set forth by all semites, whether they are saudi kikes or Israeli kikes. Amen.

It’s all one big coincidence. Just like 9/11 goyim.

Yes, fuck shareblue. JIDF all the way!

Top lel
God is what keeps Israel standing in the face of the great odds against it. Soon the Muslim world along with Russia will march against Israel, then have their armies completely decimated by God's will.

the balfour doctrine was from the 1910's..but it wasn't official until1948

"The Balfour Declaration was a November 2, 1917 letter from British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild that made public the British support of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Balfour Declaration led the League of Nations to entrust the United Kingdom with the Palestine Mandate in 1922."

Things are not simple.
Assume that Israel will seek to control events in Iran come what may. What can we deduce about the present situation from this fact? Barely anything. Because no matter what Israel does, it is perfectly plausible that Iran's people would rebel. Real rebellions unquestionably occur. And if a real rebellion starts occurring, by our original assumption, Israel will try to control or massage it according to its own interests. But again: this doesn't tell us anything at all about where the people are at. They are rebelling or not, for their own reasons, completely independently of our cozy western assumptions.

Mossadniggers are also here on Sup Forums to just blackmail you from behind their screens.

No tax dollars should go towards shit like this.

t. kike

sorry..i hope this is better

Bad bot. No bloops for you.

I don't know who the fuck I dislike more Israel or the diaspora. You both seem satanic and evil as fuck from my personal experiences. How do Jews even get the nerve to mention a God or any God being on their side who isn't Satan? Am I missing something here or did your people miraculously become virtuous and live by morality inscribed in your texts? Because every group of Jews I've ever been around, their behaviors are in exact opposite of the way Jews portray themselves as do gooders or righteous, they are always slimey and backstabbing

lol

Juden detected.

You will join your ancestors in the ovens

good goy

i dont want to embarass my self any further..i will have to practice that..have a nice derivatives chart, so you can see how pathetic the fed is

>Christian God
>Fighting for Israel
Romans 11:11
>I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Daily reminder if you are a Christian: Jews rejected Jesus and will pay the ultimate price and we goyim get the new covenant.

Is Israel trying to get a "foothold" on Iran because they know why Trump made his move? Someone redpill me on Iran.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

>having to bring up the idea at all
>let alone almost immediately after protests start
That's a bad sign Benjy my dude.

Nah they just wanted to celebrate the New Year this year but didn't know how.

Could be Dönmeh, or at least Iran's equivalent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

I'm against destroying the Islamic republic because the enemy of my enemy is tying the hands of my enemy and preventing them from focusing on white genocide exclusively.

Mossad agents have those targets on high ranking official of Iran for years and saying they aren't behind it.

God fights to get all jews in Israel so one nuclear war can solve the worlds problems.

lol

4000 BC or so

>God
>Not knowing that Sup Forums is 70% fedora tippers and 20% pagan LARPers

US gullibility is what kept the jews standing.

If there is one thing for certain though, no matter what, jews will find a way to try to almost kill themselves ... it's what jewishness is all about. Whether it's through communism, drinking their own LGBBQ koolaid or simply by setting the world against them again. It's inevitable.

Yahweh is a false god

God is doing our work for us all over the world because we're the chosen people.

Suck on it, goyim.

You're not chosen you brainwashed retard.

Free Iranian Army to be formed, imminently. Then asking CIA, SIS, Mossad, and allies for helps.

Hey look at that, Fox News, CNN, and NY Times are trying to get us to intervene in Iran.

I wonder if this could be Jew tricks.

They will overthrow the Govt, and install some Iranian/Persian Jew in place.

Nope. Rural and suburban retarded Christcucks fight for you. Anyone sane wants you eliminated.

If the EU wasn't the jewish fuckfeast it is Israel would have been recolonised a long time ago and these animals sent to Madagascar.

Hey Benjamin, feel free to overthrow foreign governments with your own money, k thx.

Interesting. I always had the feeling Crypto's infiltrated all the worlds richest, biggest nations.

They are after all the ultimate chameleons. (They will find it hard to impersonate Chinese though, but I wouldn't put it past them lol)

they are?
last I saw on fox was pundits saying if we get involved, it will de-legitimize the movement. That the Iranian protestors don't want us to get involved. That was on Sunday tho.

>God fights for Israel and you know this is true..
LITERALLY please kill yourself. This is why I hate Americucks, I honestly wish you'd all die, cultural Jews.

fuck off sand nigger catalonian. no independence for you.

>Mossad agents have those targets on high ranking official of Iran for years and saying they aren't behind it.

Read their motto yet ?
Maple Syrup Syndrome

Yes, it would be be hard to actually impersonate the Chinese. Interestingly, after Chinese, Mao was 2ndly surrounded by Jews.

Good for you rabbi.

That was just a declaration the jews didn't settled ther in mass until 1947.

Sure they mention it in the bible?

>Sand nigger
>Israeli kike
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>Doesn't realise this is a meme flag option

i know they didn't settle til the forties, but it has been in the works since the balfour doctrine to have a "greater israel"

I honestly don't care. I just want a happening and the jews and Muslims are going to get it started. 2018 could be historical globally.

the yinon plan was from the 1990s and fleshed out the borders

It's older than that, but not in the way the jews claim, once they became the hegemonic culture, they replaced many things.

senoi, samsenoi and samangelof: three words jewish people say to protect themselves against evil.

What about the other 10%?

>Yes, it would be be hard to actually impersonate the Chinese.
Why do you think people like zuckerberg are marrying Asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKMVt7K4gPY

bump

This is such a boomer attitude.
HURR DURR let us bomb another islamic nation causing Yourooopooor *Sniggles and body heaves and hauves, body frame so big and wobbly* to get another refugee crisis LMAO haha amirite SUPPORT DA TROOPS

Absolutely Golem´d

Remember what Albert Pike said about ww3. They are starting to take the steps towards that. Be aware

link to video where netanyahu denies it?

This very much

no. bye shartblew.

bump

>may

Oh god, on pol and still stupid.

you are LARPers and every one hates you

I mean, someone has to build the pyramids