/SWEG/- Sweden Election General

On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late. And the good news is, this is more possible then some of you might think. After years of watching their establishment commit treason and being pressured into silence by the masses, Swedes are beginning to wake up and fight back. The Sweden Democrats- the only real right-wing and Anti-migrant party in the Swedish Mainstream right now- are set to make record gains. But it’s going to be an uphill battle. The media is against them, the establishment flat-out refuses to work with them, and the moderates are once again stealing their policies in the hope of luring away the more timid voter.
That’s where we come in. on the 31st of January, We are going to take the first step in a campaign that will make the Sweden Democrats the largest party in the Riksdag. To do this, we need your help. If you really want to fight for the existence of our people, if your are a European and ESPECIALLY if you are a Swede, we cannot continue doing nothing. With the implosion of the Skeptics, we’ve had a mini-miracle at the end of the old year. As the new one begins, we need to capitalise on those gains. This is where the fight for Europe begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
youtube.com/watch?v=sewND5Y94qI
youtube.com/watch?v=sQULO8R1tlk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514841599132.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs&feature=youtu.be
desuarchive.org/int/thread/67252465
youtube.com/watch?v=55JG90Cq0hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE PLAN-
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, posting pictures of an older, pre-migration Sweden and pictures with text asking the Swedish people what has changed. Whilst not expressly anti-migrant, the message will be clear enough to the left, putting them in damage-control mode. They will overreact, and in doing so, reveal their hand to the rest of Sweden.
See pic related. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution. Especially in later stages of this campaign.
We had some success with this tactic in IOTBW, but we allowed that initial success to fizzle out when we couldn’t agree on how to move forward. But we already know how to move forward with this. If you’re not a Swede, please stick around and help make posters; phase 2 is going to need you.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

BUT THE SD ARE CIVIC NATIONALISTS-
So was Trump. Doesn’t mean Hillary should have won. The SD want to halt Migration coming into Sweden; that’ll buy them time they currently don’t have, and will require us to get the masses to start paying attention to what’s really going on. Denmark has been under a civicnat rightwing goverment for the past 2 years, and it has been very successful in telling the EU to go fuck itself. Danish Folketing even passed a law stating the wont accept any more refugees period. One step at a time, people. Just because we can’t do everything at once, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything.
CODE OF CONDUCT-
IGNORE THE SHILLS!- We are here to plan, not get into the same debates and slide topics that have been plaguing this board for the last year. Hide the comments, focus on the campaign.
NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES- those will come in later stages. Right now, the express purpose is to get the left to Overreact. If we give them a justification, however small, it’s going to be a lot easier for the normies to write off. We need to get them thinking in time for phase 2.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS- Nobody cares about your personal opinions on Sweden. Even if you think there’s no hope left, if you’re not willing to go down fighting then get off this thread.
JOIN THE FIGHT- twitter.com/ITheRoundhead Follow this link to join the discord.
With that out of the way… It’s time to get the Meme War moving on the European Front.
Get planning.

Some examples.

BUMP

NMR fags will get BTFO even before they enter election.
Here we shill for SD.

Moar bumps.

bump

we ssweden democrats now

Do we have anime artists here btw?

I'll be happy to put out these posters in the end of this month mate

damn, my dad bought me a hat exactly like that one when I was a kid.

pic for more nostalgia
>quintessentially viking

lol lagom, bra skit

make sweden great again

Old but gold

Our goal is to make them get >50% of votes, if possible, bc other parties refuse to cooperate.

Bumpity boopity

I think there could be a tipping point of ~30% when the other parties will start seeing cooperation as viable.

Unironically voting F!

From MP in last election
The Green Party

They're doing well enough in the Polls, user. If we aim for 50, we'll *definitely* get over 30.
We could use someone from that are of the world, from a country with such a fine legacy in memeology & a reason tear down Sweden's positive image of itself. You in?

Sweden who?

Lol, no. They rather kill themselves.

No discord link on that twitter.

Forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=sewND5Y94qI

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see you on there.

>wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=sQULO8R1tlk

ya man, it takes a bit of steering to fight for the democrats after what they did in the united states,
challenge accepted

Didn't the centre right party once say that they are considering cooperation when SD was doing better in the polls than now?

Sauce? Were that moderates? Pic related.
>Asylum politics are our lives' best investment.

Lets fight for Swedish freedom Sup Forumsacks!

The dark red areas are the least of our worries, thats where the rapefugees live. They wont give two shits about a campaign like this except maybe cry about "muh racism :((((("

Have a bump.

There are still whites living in those areas, user.
The fact that these areas are full of immigrants make them perfect targets. It'll hit hardest with Swedes who have to deal with this stuff on a daily basis, and cause the migrants to raise hell over some harmless posters, which will get some noggins joggin' in time for phase 2.

Bump

Wouldnt it be easier to change peoples opinions in those areas since they are directly affected?
And yeah the refugees wont vote against their own interests of course.

camon sweeden wake up!!!!

From what I have learnt through different groups on facebook, most Swedes in these areas are already aware of the problem since they live in the middle of it. So I think it would be vise to target cities that have not yet become no-go zones. Just my opinion but what do I know. Love the idea of this campaign tho

>implying the elections matter at this point
Sweden is lost. Wall it off and nuke it.

This is a great idea. Come back Sweden! We need white revaunchism!

>There is no Swedish culture
>Picture of sandnigger saint from sandnigger death cult

Neger vad?

Dude, did you draw that?
Because if you did, we need you.
That's why we're not targetting Immigration directly. Put up posters of nostalgia, asking Swedes to question what's changed; the left kicks up an overblown shitstorm, causing this to hit the news; and then foreign Sup Forumsacks unleash the frogs of war, getting Ordinary Swedes to see how the rest of the world sees what their government has turned them into.
After that, they'll be a lot more receptive to talking about solutions.

If Sweden doesn't fix itself in this election, i'm gonna fully give up on it.

You mean Swedish (((israel))) democrats?

Good point. Should get some posters going with something about the increasing number of rapes and how unsafe the streets are for our wifes and daughters.

WE GOT YOU THIS TIME SHILL

ANTISHILL BOMBARDMENT = DECLARED

You mean something like this?

Israel is an ethnostate. SD is supporting an ethnostate, so what's the real problem? I don't like Israel, but I would still look past some politicians supporting it if the alternative to not supporting them is more rape and grenade attacks. What's the alternative to SD, Sven?

What is going on with that FreeSweden project? You faggots better be funding it.

Good game plan man

Should just change name to Muslimpartiet already, especially because of the islamists in the party.

>the nationalist scene ever accomplishing anything

oh wow lad don't hold your breath

Pretty good, was thinking more inline with pic related tho. Rape is always a subject that gets people going.

fet jävla cringe på denna tråd asså

Thanks, but it's not mine. We cam up with it on previous threads, & we're working on it on the discord.
That's definitely more in line with phase 1. If you're interested, we always need more help to produce these.

Just go on Red Ice, you defeated faggot/unneeded nigger. They are talking about making housing for us.

If you are genuinely a White Swede, what the fuck are you waiting for you cunt?

I would recommend not using this one. The people here are very strongly against Trump and linking him with the swedish democrat party isn't going to help.

Degeneracy. Anime isn't as popular here as you might think. the underage might be but those above 18 don't usually watch anime.

Asgeir....

>The people in Sweden have exactly the same opinions that media wants them to have.
Shocker. We are here to change that.

>The people here are very strongly against Trump
Last time I saw a poll on that(in Opinion live the day after he won), it showed most were to vote for him.

quitntessential viking

We've got positive feedback so far. Do you have an idea for a better slogan?
And the anime isn't specifically for Sweden. It's for meme creation & hyping up support here on Sup Forums

directly and blatantly referencing Trump isn't going to fix that. The medias message has been fed since he stood a chance in his election. It will scare people into not voting the way we want.

Please share if you still have the link.

t Machiavelli

The other suggestions you posted were fine. It's the Trump like message that i don't believe is going to do it. The media might pick up on it and link nationalists with their boogeyman Trump.

user that was probably the poll the swedish general on Sup Forums manipulated.
webm related
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514841599132.webm

No? Trump is right and we will reference him.
Haven't you yet understood anything? You should never back down.

what is meme magic

>fuck, wrong quote, I should really organise my folders.

Do something with reinfelds quote and raped women

holy fuck i said it before and i'll say it again,
t Machiavelli

>fet
>asså
Hello achmed

Sweden is so cucked that their ads are also cucked!

Nevertheless - Good luck OP and SWEDE-ANONS! Bring back the Vikings!

youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs&feature=youtu.be

56%

How long ago was this? If it was at the start of him taking office you could expect the number to be a bit lower. The media is very quick to report anything that might put him in bad light.

>desuarchive.org/int/thread/67252465
A bit unsure if it’s the right date, but it’s the one the day after he won. Unfortunately I don’t have the clip where the hosts were really surprised, and the votes are pretty low so it might’ve been the week after or so.

Can’t watch with aduio right now, what’s it about?

ultramegasupercringe

Dane here

Dont tie anything to Trump, nords are pretty brainwashed on that whole thing

You wont gain anything by doing it

another victim on merkel's alter of death

Thats a actual commercial. wtf

>youtube.com/watch?v=55JG90Cq0hU
It got so bad in the comments they had to turn them off, finally people are picking up the fight.

You have to think like them if you want to out think them, my friend. We've had success with these tactics in the past, with IOTBW- but one day of action isn't going to be enough to win the election. We need to plan ahead.
Thanks, user. We could use some finns in this campaign; phase 2 is about roasting some swedes over stuff like this, and you guys are top-tier memers who aren't likely to hold back against swedes.

>Can’t watch with aduio right now, what’s it about?
Opinion Live the TV show had a poll during the US election to see who people would vote for Hillary or Trump. Sverigetråden on Sup Forums manipulated it so that Trump won by 56% and the host was shocked since Trump is "literally Hitler and all that"