Why aren't you an atheist?

It's the white's man religion.

>fips tedora

Im not 12

>david silverman
>white

Jews are white.

>un flag

What's the point? If there is no God, why crow about it one way or the other?

There are more Chinks who are Atheist than White people.

Rabbi detected

Atheist should be burned at the stake.
Why?
Because if it wasn't atheist, we'd have a culture and ethics. We wouldn't have a bunch of useless hedonistic assholes fucking everything up by letting trash into the country.
It's a greater good thing. These atheists cause more problems than they solve.

I'm non-religous. I don't call myself an atheist because it implies that I give a shit about religion.

False

because I don't want to burn in hell for eternity

Bdcause God touched me. I was an atheist.

no, you faggot.
vehemently stating that you are athiest, and refusing to let yourself feel swept up by a greater force (let's say glory or righteousness) is shortchanging yourself.

You see, you can draw power from any joy that wells up within your "spirit" or "soul"; think of the glorious challenge before us all, feel something in your chest and forehead BUZZ with energy. All this energy is real, and derived from your instictual love of problem-solving and winning against tough odds.

You are a man!
YOU ARE A HERO IN THE LAST MIDNIGHT ON EARTH!

>Why aren't you an atheist?
Because I have this thing called brain and ability to think.

Because if you don't believe in god the big meanies on Sup Forums will post a neckbeard with a fedora.

But yea fuck all modern organized religions.
just saying it might be valuable to believe in a soul or good and evil, cuz inspo

You're delusional. There is no atheist boogeyman. Irreligiosity is the result of materialism and consumerism.
>it implies that I give a shit about religion.
As you shouldn't. Hopefully you explore your spirituality, though.
You seem retarded.

Atheists are degenerates. They have nothing to live for. Their beliefs cause feminism, nigger-loving, open borders, faggotry, single-parents, and a slew of other leftist problems.

Because I'm not a condescending douchebag.

no atheism in the trenches faggot. your "religion" lasts until the refugees start to behead you

Why, because of a typo?

that's exactly what you are

It takes just as much faith to disbelieve in god than to believe. Fence sitting for life.

Because I have tried psylocibin

Yeah, using faith is the pinnacle of reason.

You don't honestly believe that.