imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan01
>E Ghouta:SAA was surrounded in Harasta, managed to break the seige
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA enter Khuwayn Kabir
>Hama:HTS tried to block Homs-Salamiyah Road by attacking Khunayfis town, SAA,NDF stopped them
>DeZ:SDF enters Abu Hammam after capturing Khara’ij&Al-Marsama Gharbi+4settlements on Fr.
>2017:1k+ ceasefire agreements signed with towns and settlements,88 med establishments, 178 schools,35 kindergartens,152 water&electricity supply facilities have been recovered
>Ex US founded child beheading group al-Zenki sends reinforcements to Al-Qaeda&Muslim Brotherhood linked groups in N Hama
>New ‘North Syrian Army’ to be led by Coalition forces in N Sy
>Israeli warplanes strike Gaza. IDF accuses Iran of fueling palestinian-israeli conflict
>SAA ambush group of HTS fighters in N Lattakia, 12+ jihadists killed
>Mattis:Shifting form terrain-seizing approach to US diplomats on the ground. Warns Assad on attack on coalition
>Saudi warplanes kill 34 civis in W Yemen
>Houthis launches massive counter-offensive in coastal Yemen
>Iran:2 protesters shot,tear-gass,gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline
>US gives Israel green light to assassinate Soleimani
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
tass.com/politics/983883
youtu.be/z6pTuXckl3c
jpost.com/Middle-East/In-sign-of-stability-Syrias-Assad-names-new-defense-and-other-ministers-522556
haaretz.com/st/c/prod/eng/2017/12/isis/#page1
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387
youtube.com/watch?v=qjyTM3RwJJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Homsi
KYS

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

3rd for Iran.

I'm Suburbs, I agree, Homsi should kill himself, and so should you.

Allahu akbar

al-mawt li-Amrīka

al-mawt li-Isrāʾīl

al-laʿna ʿalā 'l-Yahūd

an-naṣr lil-Islām

>id has BR in it
fug.

1st for death to the Ayatollah

any Harasta updates?

also Jobar genocide when?

>I agree, Homsi should kill himself
Based Sourian almuqatil, may Allah bless you.

Is anyone else as excited as me to watch the impending slaughter of the disgusting protesters in Iran? They finally have a chance to cleanse the filth from their nation just like Assad has done. Victory to the Republican Guard! Death to Israel!

Any outside interference in Iran ‘inadmissible’ – Russian Foreign Ministry

Moscow considers the ongoing unrest in Iran an internal matter and will regard any outside interference to be unacceptable, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Monday. “We express the hope that the situation won’t develop into a scenario of bloodshed and violence,” the ministry said in a statement quoted by Russian news agencies. “External interference destabilizing the situation is inadmissible.” Protests have been ongoing in Tehran and other cities since last week, and state TV has reported that at least 10 people have been killed.

Putin, Netanyahu agree to hold meeting to discuss bilateral, intl issues

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have had a phone conversation and agreed to hold a meeting, according to the Russian leader’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov. The two leaders plan to “discuss the current matters of bilateral relations and exchange opinions on various international and regional issues,” Peskov said. They also exchanged New Year’s greetings, he added.
tass.com/politics/983883

VIDEO

>Gruesome Find: Over 100 Killed By ISIS Recovered From 2 Mass Graves In Syria
youtu.be/z6pTuXckl3c

I'm jerking off to this fantasy where Israel send paratroopers into Iranian nuclear sites and the US doesn't back them up and just lets them dangle in the breeze.

Why is it always college students starting shit? Fucking edgy millennials

>IN SIGN OF STABILITY, SYRIA'S ASSAD NAMES NEW DEFENSE AND OTHER MINISTERS
yrian President Bashar al-Assad on Monday issued a decree appointing new ministers for defense, industry and information, state television reported.

He appointed General Ali Abdullah Ayoub as defense minister, Mohammed Mazen Ali Yousef as industry minister and Imad Abullah Sarah as information minister, state television reported, citing the decree.
>Ayoub, who was previously chief of staff in the army, is a member of Assad's Alawite sect, an offshoot of Shi'ite Islam. He replaces Fahad Jassim al-Freij.

The new information minister, Sarah, was previously the head of Syria radio and television.

Changes of senior ministers are not unusual in Syria. The shake-up of senior military positions comes after a year of battlefield victories against anti-Assad rebels and Islamic State.

jpost.com/Middle-East/In-sign-of-stability-Syrias-Assad-names-new-defense-and-other-ministers-522556

annihilation of israel when?

>I, an Israeli citizen, joined ISIS and lived to tell the tale
An Israeli recounts slipping into Syria under fire, fighting his first battle, taking part in a beheading and making an unlikely return home

Bunch of text on videos

haaretz.com/st/c/prod/eng/2017/12/isis/#page1

I’d rather see cruise missiles raining down on Dimona and Tel Aviv.

they aren't gonna fly so good

we can all agree on that at least

Based

>any Harasta updates?
No
>also Jobar genocide when?
Probably a decade or so, it's taking them more than it took to capture Al-Waer, both of which are around 1% the size of DeZ in comparison, and look how fast they cleared that.
Jews, the post.
You should kill yourself too, for being obsessed with some 3rd world shekel-begging orphan.

naw...only if he does it live

>trump isn't a kike puppet

America literally did nothing wrong.

maga nigga amirite fellow pedes?

Did something new happen? Nobody here likes that edgy tween, but you sound freshly disappointed.

it's just 4D chess goyim

When the FUCK are they gonna impeach Drumpf? I don't care if it's a made up scandal, we need this bastard out now.

SAVE_US.OBAMA

how the hell did soleimani not see that coming? did they catch him slippin ?

trump is (((/ourgoy/)))

>muh IEDs
>oh noo how could soldiers die in battle when we start a war for Jewry? It isn’t fair!

if i frekaing see one more dolan trumpf image im going to get even madder than i curretnly am XD

Murican diplomats are actually retarded.

le DOLAND DRUMPFT xdd

shalom goyim brother may we please have allocated a hundred thousand troops to knock over the next middle eastern country?

(((Lindberg)))

Not a big deal, nobody cares about anyone but Ali Ayoub because he's known to be a proper military man. In other terms he's quite based. The two other ministries literally do jack shit all year round.

It's a swedish name.

>muh Russia
I honestly fucking hope Russia hacked our elections, Russians never fucked up all of this country's values and called anyone who complains "un-American"

Ironic

yeah guys this is completely organic and not being stoked by foreign influence at this point nope

They are not that retarded. It just that the machine of empire demands this kind of thinking if one wants to keep ones career alive. But yes a certain type of person is attracted to this stuff.

rip. Manslaughter incomiing

>US gives Israel green light to assassinate Soleimani
so america declares war then

I do not understand the ISIL part.
Is basij very religious, or are they trying to keep the religious regime out?

How much should we be worried about this vs how much is this just impotent memery that won't get anywhere, like 2009?

>thinkingfrog.jpg

>swords

we /MedievalGeneral/ now boys

Bring it on.

babak has really switched up a gear huh
likely psyop account, he had shitloads of videos from the beginning of this. western propaganda accounts never have a real picture

repost from previous thread. it's so fucking obvious
well, the problem with the whole
>moderate protesters against muh oppressive regime narrative
is that the west is actually more oppressive than so called "authoritarian dictatorships". you literally cannot question jews without being called an anti-semite, and the people in the west can't even stand up for themselves IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY without being called nazis

He was a Iranian air force pilot during the Shah I think.

Yeah, i get that. It's just that you never go full retard. That post is seriously deranged. Literally calling for people to hang policemen and complaining about election interference or some bullshit hacking at the same time is ridiculous. And this guy was a fucking ambassador. This is some psychopath shit.

#RealFeminism

>during the Shah
that'd be another explanation

>sweatpants
Gross
Also I like how she was drawn darker than she actually is

What's crazy is that even though it's inadmissible, no one really cares and does it anyways.

It still boggles the mind they let him waltz around Abu Kamal without drone striking him, it was probably the best opportunity the Israeli's or Americans could have had.

>U.S. gives Israel green light to assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

hmm

I want to kill that dumb bitch

It's funny. In America, they cover their heads to show they're feminists. She got arrested for it too, unlike the shitty dykes here who have more privileges than men already.

jews and their puppets are cowards

>Yeah, i get that. It's just that you never go full retard. That post is seriously deranged. Literally calling for people to hang policemen and complaining about election interference or some bullshit hacking at the same time is ridiculous. And this guy was a fucking ambassador. This is some psychopath shit.
Don't ever underestimate the hypocrisy or bloodthirstiness of a liberal interventionist.They don't care. You cant reason with them. They are violent people who seek reasons to feel good about the violence they want to do. The empire demands blood and they will bey for it from their perceived adversaries. That includes you Sasha.

Oh no!

oh no that sucks!

>Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

The blue half of America wants to attack Russia and Syria
The red half of America wants to invade Iran and North Korea
4 countries that have done nothing to the US

All Americans are neocons now

youtube.com/watch?v=qjyTM3RwJJ4

Israel couldn't even assassinate him in the middle of daylight at Abu Kamal

Obama was installed to get the hippies on board with the Zionist proxy wars. Trump was installed to get the libertarians on board with the Zionist proxy wars. Same shit really

>calling for people to hang policemen and complaining about election interference or some bullshit hacking at the same time is ridiculous
Where were you at the time of ukrainian maidan, huh?

not an argument as ukraine is functionally no longer a sovereign state at this moment

I missed out on something, can I get a QR on this bitch?

Are Basij bastards dead

ah wait what I thought was a rag on a stick is her head covering thing, so I assume she was being a le braev strong wymmyn by doing this

i don't think so. obama hated bibi

>I like how she was drawn darker than she actually is
Holy kek, you're right

team blue - supports china, hates russia, pro-muslim
team red - supports russia, hates china, pro-zionist

what can we conclude from this? serious question, i genuinely don't know

Back in the 90s he predicted the terrorist attacks in Europe in the US as a result of the middle east kikery
Going after Saddam was a mistake

I'm not sure what you mean, explain?

Wish they didn't omit alot of the text, it's genuinely interesting on the thought process of these guys.

In every scenario they see the US as the country leading what they consider the just part of the world
I conclude that Muricans can't into multipolar world

I've had a knack for noticing anti white propaganda for a while

>I conclude that Muricans can't into multipolar world

right, but i wonder what the strategy is behind team red and blue and why they're basically opposite

If you have seen maidan, you should know how it works.

liberals don't support China
conservatives don't support Russia

They just hate on them less because know know the other side hates them more, so to 'btfo' other side they are kinder about them.

Make no mistake though, if Obama told liberals to jump at China, they'd say "how high?"
And if Trump starts war with Russia, every conservatard will be like "HURP A DURP, FUCK YEAH MURCA!"

Those who control both sides want the same thing
Everyone being the same thing and being non racist and the same shade of brown

>
To the bulgarian flag in the last thread

Well blacks and mexicans aren't in control of almost all big media companys around the world, blacks and mexicans aren't in control of the monetary system around the world, blacks and mexicans aren't in control of the food industry around the world and they don't have so much political influence like the jews(not even in Africa or Latin america)

Yeah, i know how it works. It's just that usually it's deep concerns and support for liberty and peoples will, freedom and democracy, self-determination, justice and prosperity, etc. Now it's just "hang all cops guys, pls". It's a few hundred steps too far.

they're not the opposite, that's my point
they've been tricked into thing they're the opposite of each other
but really they're sorting the same grand strategy, just from different angles

>we gotta get rusha!
>no, rusha can be an ally. we gotta git eye-ran!
>don't be silly, we all know Syria is the real cause of instability. Assad has to go!
>shut up, fuckin shill! don't you know how much money we've wasted in the middle East? Oh btw we have to do something about North Korea!

Yeah, basically this. Now they're trying to make her a "symbol of the uprising" and shieeet

instead of confiscation, the pope should have regulated usury at a low interest rate.
Banking and lending are an important economic activity.

Glad you see the truth of the Church brother.

Sorry, but I'm still confused about Iran, red-pill me /sg/.

did she get btfo? Just arrested? She'd need to be shot to be a better icon, like that woman in 2009