Brit/pol/: Winter Wank in the Garden Edition

>Britons will feel pride in 2018, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42523607

>Call for tech giants to face taxes over extremist content
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42526271

>SIR Nicholas William Peter Clegg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-year-honours-lists-highlights-who-nick-clegg-knighthoods-ringo-starr-barry-gibb-community-heroes-a8133821.html

>Arts chiefs warn of the threat to Britain’s creative reputation amid fears of a hard Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/31/brexit-threat-to-arts

>Storm Dylan set to disrupt New Year's Eve travel across Britain
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/30/storm-dylan-set-to-disrupt-new-years-eve-travel-across-britain

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8FMJC
youtube.com/watch?v=75bCsH6sku8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Moving out of my parents in 18 days time to my brand new Deanobox.

GroundForceposting is preferable to animeposting, but you gays didn't even post the best one.

lil c btfo

Riveting anonymong post

cringe

As the cold settles in and winter is here
Cover your plants, its the frost that they fear.
As the ice creeps in and the ground is now hardened.
It's time for a quick chilly wank in the garden.

>giving it a rub

Anonymongs really are not amusing in the slightest.

Hasn't she aged horribly?

>gets bullied
>"c-cringe"
>"b-boring"
kek

What's your guys' opinion on the Iranian revolution? You guys used to basically own Persia, right?

I personally think it's an outside force causing this to stop continued Iranian influence in the Middle East and to balance out power between Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.

In terms of outside forces, it's got to be Trump who's behind this. We've seen his power of destabilization before in the EU after he caused Brexit.

>it's another 'alan sexually harasses charlie' episode
comfy

reddit.com/r/femdom

Yes, very badly. She makes Philippa Forrester look frozen in time by comparison.

2018 is so fucking shit and we haven't even finished the first day yet.

literally don't give a fuck
i've got lavenders to prune

Rougher than a badgers arse

We'll have to see how it develops. It wasn't long before it became clear there were US-backed agitators in Crimea, so if there's something dodgy in Iran too we'll soon find out. If it escalates further it'll be interesting to see how the neighbours react.

I'd plant my taters in her furrow, iykwim

I think the islamaphobia shown by the protesters is absolutely disgusting

What’s wrong with new builds?

Imagine reaching the point where you can't fit in your own shed.

>When Dimmock catches you and Titchmarsh having a cheeky wank in the garden together and threatens to tell the newspapers.

i've landscaped new build estates.
they're horrible places, and i don't even live in one.
also, some of the most disorganised sites i've worked on,
it's a miracle the construction is ever completed

sad.

Her Dimmocks are heading south.

The US is always behind this sort of stuff.

You'd have to be retarded not to realize that we pump loads of cash into rebel groups who are constantly trying to overthrow foreign governments throughout the world.

Good luck tracing that money but everybody does the same shit so we have to too.

I don't know, I'm just quoting the meme. Will let you know once I've moved in.

iraq 2.0 i guarantee, usa backed rebels "Liberate" it and a shia version of isis form in the vacumm

Is barbering a Deano thing? Know a Deano who does it.

That's horrific.

>better start digging lad

So entertain us with that pic of your hand you promised, family man...

It’s clearly negative. Iran is one of the few countries in the world who tell the truth about the tribe and their phony ‘holocaust’. Besides, any conflict there would lead to even more migrants trying to get into Europe.

American mushrooms I presume ?

No, Deanojobs are middle management job in retail or sales rep jobs.

What new years resolutions did you betas make?

Can you elaborate?

What age are you lad? I’m not even thinking about leaving home yet, could never afford anyway unless I wanted to live in a drug den.

No, it's impossible to invade Iran. Secondly, Iran is more authoritarian and it can crush actual rebels before they can move throughout the country.

And you retards wonder why journalists get arrested for "spying"

Iran knows what the fuck is up.

babering is romanian/turk thing where i am

Yes.

King Deano works in recruitment, though.

fuck everything

nice get apt as i have freddo xtc pill to take. but what i wanted to ask is whats with all the stabbings all over uk last night. loads wounded with fatalities in london 4 dead. non related events mainly with no isisbots attacking enmasse why do we turn on our own and kill them? i have been stabbed. had friends die from being stabbed. the law sucks obviously but so many blades on the streets... shit

Never to reply to schizophrenic Glaswegians

Ah fuck sake

heard exactly the same things about iraq with mum WMDs
Syria with muh allepo hospital

I-I'm not G-Glaswegian so you're fine on that front.

So there's a class system in esoteric Deanoism?

Stop smoking and stop replying to scrotebags in brit/pol/. I had a fag earlier, and now this post - so i already broke both.

archive.is/8FMJC
you plebs better remember your #dab4daniel today

Didn't she have breast cancer?

>don't think I'd be looking that good after chemo

Weather pleasant in Alexandria?

28, been at home 6 years after finishing uni. I get on quite well with my parents, think they seem quite sad I'm moving out.

No shit retard. That's why it can't happen again.

Also, do you not remember Saddam's invasion of Iran? Getting bogged down in the mountains and eventually getting nowhere? That's why an invasion can't happen again.

>Stop smoking
fucking reeeeeeeeeee stop bullying me I'll quit smoking but I'll do it tomorrow.

p.s nyrs are for betas and cucks

soulless places, usually next to a big supermarket and not much else.
shoddy construction, seen a lot of houses that need major repairs within 5 years
full of chavs with 8 kids that drop litter right outside their own houses
labyrinthine road layout
rubble and hardcore 10 inches below the topsoil
fuck, i could go on all day m8

About 50% of kids at NBA games during commercials dab on the Jumbotron

Hardcore?

You’re comparing Saddam’s forces to the Yanks and NATO?

You’re right Iran would be extremely difficult to invade and occupy but it’s infrastructure and air/navy capabilities could be taken out within a month. Think Desert Storm.

I think so.

I thought chemo makes you lose your appetite.

america's gov is trying to divide up from the inside a la ukraine and syria

>difficult to invade and occupy but it’s infrastructure and air/navy capabilities could be taken out within a month. Think Desert Storm.

This is because Iraq had invaded Kuwait, and was under international sanction. Iran is in a much stronger position. Even in Desert Storm the quick victory was down to the Iraqi abandonment of positions, and the speed we could cover ground in the desert. Iran offers neither of those things.

It would be nightmarish and if Iran is to be the next war then any invading force could expect thousands of casualties.

Trump hacked brexit

Look at a map of Iran.

There are fucking mountains in the west. Do you understand how difficult it is to invade over a mountain range?

Do you not realize that Sadat had full backing and technology of NATO and our military INCLUDING fucking chemical weapons?

Do you not realize that Iran hides its military infrastructure and detains anyone from the west in fears that they are spying/gathering intelligence for the US?

TFW: Was going to join the Army this year, got cucked by a nasal infection, going to have to wait another year now.

So just a reminder that an user claiming to be a Tory MP was posting in the wee early hour of the morning while you were all out vomiting on the streets.

david starkey will never be your boyfriend D:

That seems a decent age to move out. If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Tbh the new houses in my area look pretty smart if a bit small. I can believe their built on the cheap though.

>Implying I have a social life.

I bet he is pure filth

Just like Trump did in Brexit. But I'd say you guys are better off now anyways thanks to him.

t.Ahmed

i want to go up to him one day and say " how evreting hanging my man starkey senpai, Your fucking peng bruv"

Shillary Shilton wanted an American style, pan hemispheric EU so yeah.

nasty old jew desu

picrel, US military bases around Iran

lad, i think he's a larp
even if he isn't he said nothing of interest. classic Tory ay

Ryan1993UK, I know you're in here.

how dare you, starkey only has eyes for poor northern white boys who act white

>ywn see laurie pegging her daddy dave on question time
why even live?

>while you were all out vomiting on the streets
hawl you ill have you know that i dont whitey

>peng

>Turkmenistani bases.
I would've thought they'd have been Pro-Iran?

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son:
and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be:
war without end. Amen.

I’m talking about a strategic air campaign, not an invasion. That would be worse than Vietnam and Korea in terms of casualties.

Saddam might have had nice new Western toys in his war but the people operating them were still chicken shit inbred Arabs.

Some I looked round were exactly like that, I picked one with no 'Social Housing', in the middle of countryside. The land before it was a farmers field, nice wide roads, plenty of drive space so no cars have to park on the pavement.

I guess I will see what the construction quality is like as time goes by.

£210k for a 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse, good size rooms compared to other Deanoboxs.

Managed to get my stamp duty paid, legal fees and £8000 of extras after haggling them down.

He is not?

Mark Collett Talking Bol***ks
youtube.com/watch?v=75bCsH6sku8

NOTTINGHAM NOTTINGHAM NOTTINGHAM

NOT TING HAM

How hard is it to save money in this economy?

lad, you got absolutely deano'd
bring on the crash desu xxd

HOW DARE YOU
he was born to quakers

anyone got any rare Anglos or Mosleys?