Is Fooly Cooly 2 gonna be good?

Is Fooly Cooly 2 gonna be good?

No

Of course not.

Why not

Because I said so

didn't fooly cooly have NTR?

I want to fuck everything that guy draws.

Fooly cooly wasn't good to begin with.

I just don't know how it's going to be different from the first go around.
I also doubt that the quality will be on point, Nips have been demonstrating an unsettling willingness to take short cuts for an easy mark.

Unfortunately not
Anyways Sup Forums's going to watch this and shitpost endlessly

FLCL 2 wait when did this happen? its been almost 10 years

No but I hope a nice Haruko figure gets made because of it

no

Only the anime did

The manga was pure

It's being funded by an American company looking to cash in on nostalgia. So it'll probably be paint-by-the-numbers "lolsorandom" or "wacky" in a sterile, almost coldly cynical way. They're going to try to re-capture the genuine mayhem of the original with design by committee tactics, with none of the same conditions that led to FLCL being what it was.

You tell me.

Yeah. Insecurity and youth was kind of a major theme of the show.

FLCL debuted in the US on Adult Swim when i was in middle school. Haruko was my first waifu.

I fell into actual depression when I realized anime wasn't real and I'd never be with her.

>first waifu
>having multiple waifus

I avoided FLCL for years because the first time I watched it was on adult swim on a day where I had probably the worst stomach flu of my life, and for at least 4 or 5 years afterwards I could only associate it with violent vomiting.

Furi kuri?

>getting tied down by one waifu
>not experiencing the multiple joys of life with many waifus

I'll formulate my opinion on this show while watching it instead of jumping to conclusions

Pretty sure its going to be done by an entirely different staff than the original.

Its going to be a nostalgia cash in by some american company. It'll probably try to look impressive, but it will lack the charm of the original.

There are times where the first waifu simply isn't the one. Not everyone gets it right the first time.

Those seasonal faggots need to fuck off, though.

Yes, but not as good as Season 1
You should watch it till completion and stay away from threads about it all throughout to form your own opinion instead of having it tainted by nitpicky Sup Forumsutists

The more I think about it the more I like the manga more than the anime

It'll be diebuster but worse.

If it's a tenth as good as Diebuster then it's a victory as far as I'm concerned.

This

Because I'm not 14 anymore.

Well they got the original band iirc

Man episode 6 must have hit you hard

Gainax nowadays is shit.

If they have any sense whatsoever they'll at least bring back the comfy j-rock.

>good
Remove the nostalgia goggles.

>ruining your laifu

I also love it when people use Waifu girl in a show

Back to your Maid Dragon thread, faggot

You wanted to fuck that guy?

The comfy j-rock is confirmed to be returning.