Is it time to start planning to move to South America?

I am listening to the roosh new years day live talk in show. and the part where he says for white guys it is easy to get women in South America and in Europe even in countries like Europe dark skinned shitskins are more desirable he literally told this to a Serbian who plans to go to Poland to study soon. What do you guys think? Personally I think Europe is dead just looking around I have been in Western and Eastern Europe and they are all degenerate as fuck to be honest in some ways its even more degen in East Europe.
What should I do?

You should fight to preserve a moral society in your homeland

preserve what? nothing to preserve both west and east europe are dying....South america is the only way...european women are dead!

Yes, please go enjoy the cultural enrichment that is the negroe.

Idiot

South America is white dumbass...Argentina and Uruguay are very white nations...more white then German or many western eur. countries.

Come here senpai. You can leave to the states if you end up not liking it

why? I already can...I have us residence I can move to the usa if I want but don't want to...I prefer south america

In general, South America is twice as degenerate as Europe and 100x more degenerate than anywhere in Eastern Europe.

The main advantage you'd have in SA is being an exotic European or Slav. And that's absolutely true, you'd have that advantage. It doesn't mean you won't need any game, and DEFINITELY doesn't mean you'll have access to the top SA girls (who are usually more interested in top SA guys from their own social circles), but it does mean you'll bang 6s and 7s significantly more easier than locals.

thats what roosh said the exotic thing man, it is disgusting to know that there are niggers in europe it would be less disgusting in south america where at least it is a foreign continent to me. 5s are ok for me i would prefer to find a long term one anyways but 4-5 is ok to me.

no theyre not. Perhaps in time because of the shitskin importation but south americans are not white.

Fuck off we're full

doood. the fuck are you talking about leaf???? Argentina and uruguay are both more white then Canuckistan...fuck even chile is more white

don't worry im not interested in brazil...it's a shithole...more interested in white countries argentina or uruguay

Yes. Puerto Rico, Colombia and Venezuela are your best bets.

You'd have much better success in Brazil. Argentinian girls have terrible attitudes and being Lithuanian won't help you that much.... Argies are into Italians, Germans, Brits. Not to mention Argentina is degenerate as hell, #2 in South America in degeneracy after Brazil.

Uruguay is a small boring country. It's the whitest country in South America (people look Italian or Spanish). You'd probably have some success just because they get very little tourists aside from Brazilians and Argentinians. But it's damn boring.

Brazil and Colombia are your best bets.

Venezuela is going through hell right now, can't comment on Puerto Rico.

You were the backup. Fuck. Now theres nowhere to go...

im starting to think about iceland actually since its basically a white ethnostate...since i actually can't really move legally to south america anyways plus the countries you mentioned are kind of not white anyways...colombia and brazil are both not white and dangerous....a girlfriend i could bring to europe though might be ok

If you mean backup as in "free of degeneracy", yeah, that's out of the question. South America is fucked.

If you mean "a place where my SMV is higher", it's very much true for you. Being Scandinavian will be a huge boost, especially if you're tall.

I want to visit South America but I'm too scared of getting my heart ripped out of my chest by drug cartel... Hmm.. Decisions, decisions.

>preserve what? nothing to preserve both west and east europe are dying....South america is the only way...european women are dead!
C-U-C-K
find a qt teen that is raised properly and make a family. This side of europe is still full of good women that need to be taken care of.
Or just fuck off you inferior pile of dogshit

ive realised that Sup Forums has no idea what south america is like, and it is with a heavy heart that i say this
from the posts ive seen, people seem to think its some kind of natural paradise where everyone is happy and that its slowly growing.
truth is its not, its overflowing with mestizos, recently the president mauricio machir (jewish) has started importing africans and muslims. We also have chinese and such, the anti-white racial hatred is very strong, mestizos are also known for being anti-Christian.
Last month a blonde 12-yo girl died because she didnt get a transplant in time, mestizos were protesting because this white girl with an English surnames became viral before dying, and they said "People just care because she's blonde". That goes to show how much mestizomeirdas/indio subhumans despise the superior whites that remain.
indoctrination is at all time high, in primary school children are literally taught stalin and marx were the best there was, and anyone who isnt far right is a super facist genocidal maniac etc.
people have no racial conscience and white perecentage (in argentina at least, which is the whittest country) is at 30%, 10% of which are commies. so only 20% worth saving
we have the biggest jewish diaspora outside of the usa, argentina is usa 2.0 in this sense, the jew owns absolutely everything in here, 90% of people you see on TV are jews or cryptojews.

this is the girl that died btw
shes in a better place right now

sorry i meant to say
anyone who isnt far left*

Not to mention you have plenty of cucked whites in Argentina.

Argentina is full of artistic left-wing hipster chicks.

>Argies are into Italians, Germans, Brits
>Brits
What. Why?

This it's how you build an empire.

Anyone who says otherwise it's lying or an ignorant.

>European or Slav

You realize this is interchangeable right? Look up the corded ware people, they were the people who brought Northern Europe into the bronze age and originated in modern day Russia Belarus Ukraine.

They're into European countries that are perceived as rich and have influential cultures. They don't care that much about random countries.

England's history with Argentina won't really be a factor with random 20yo girls. They'll be thinking "You're from the country where The Beatles come from, that's so cool!". Women are retarded.

In contrast, Brazilians are into foreigners in general. Although richer countries always have a boost anywhere in South America.

I just meant to refer to Eastern Europeans.

>From 2800 BCE, a large-scale cultural and genetic upheaval hit Scandinavia with the arrival of the Indo-Europeans from Eastern Europe, who introduced the Copper Age and Early Bronze Age practically without Neolithic transition. The first Indo-Europeans to reach Scandinavia were the Corded Ware people from modern Russia, Belarus and Poland, who are thought to have belonged predominantly to haplogroup R1a.

There were also the Scythians who were likely the eastern corded ware and they had mostly red hair. They were genocided in Central Asia.

Makes sense i suppose. Are even the white women there braphogs?

Just get Tinder+ and set your location to Caracas. Why leave your nice continent to go to SA which will only lead to you getting shot by a nigger?

indeed; insofar as south america has any appeal, it doesnt lie with the average huemonkey that lives there, but with the fact that it is relatively empty.

would repopulate after WW3 / 10

kek, love the leftie memes

Some of them... depends on the girl. I haven't traveled outside of South America except for the US. I think the difference here is that thicc women exist in slightly higher % than elsewhere, but it's not like every girl is like that.

Saved.

I wondered because i know this Brazilian hipster girl and her background is Italian or something and dear god, even though she's a little fat and has an annoying voice i love the braphogs.

What parts of Brazil?

Most white Brazilians have some Italian ancestry. White Brazilians are generally southern European mongrels - Portuguese, Spaniards and Italians mixed for generations. But white Brazilians will often say they're "Italian Brazilian" because that stands out even if they're only 25% Italian or even less.

The exception to that genetic background are Brazilians from relatively isolated pockets in the deep South where they're German, Polish and Italian mongrels.

Depends on what you're looking for, be more specific.

NAH NIGGER LITHUANIAN BITCHES ARE SHIT...LOOK AROUND YOU FUCKING MORON...WHAT QUALITY??? I DON'T FUCKING SEE ANY GOOD VALUES OR GIRLS WHO HAVE LOTS OF KIDS...LITHUANIA IS DYING AND YOU KNOW IT WE NEED MORE GOOD STOCK WHITES....AND FUCKING WESTERN EUROPE IS DYING TOO FOR ME IT'S EITHER ICELAND AN ISOLATED WHITE NATION OR JUST GOING FUCK IT AND GOING TO SOUTH AMERICA

That makes sense. The white areas of Brazil, port towns and what not look like a paradise.

there's millions of south americans living in here, just make friends and travel together.

The pretty girls (not traps).

Your "latinos" outside Miami are all Mexicans and Central American.

I hate Peru. Fucking hate it.

Far from paradise if you factor in violence, bad architecture, bad public services, infrastructure problems... Brazil is a step up from countries like Peru, but a serious step down from anywhere in Europe. There are fine bitches but the really hot ones are not easy. For banging average hoes and enjoying nature it's great, though.

Native girls - Amazonas, Pará
Black girls - Bahia
Mixed girls - Anywhere in the country
Southern Euro whites - Goiás, Minas Gerais, São Paulo, Espírito Santo
Northern Euros whites - Rio Grande do Sul, Paraná, Santa Catarina

wrong, show your flag faggot.

Im sure you envy the Italian Brazilians, cuz u are a filthy nigger or something

Peru is great dude, I love that country. What do you hate about it?

I have my reasons.

>South America is white dumbass...Argentina and Uruguay are very white nations...more white then German or many western eur. countries.

It's not , and even for the whiter one like chile and argentine.
It's like westerner coast of life with eastern european wage.

I did looked over tho ... even a lost shithole in russia would be better than that.

Try new zealand maybe ...
( nothing is perfect sadly if this place existed ... everybordy on Sup Forums would have migrated since ... )

>France pretending to be white.

Even Bolivia is whiter than you, Nbongo.

GTFO NIGGER

/thread

>SAGED