Are you gonna get married this year and save the white race Sup Forums?

Are you gonna get married this year and save the white race Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MzCPT_5_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am planning on marrying a Filipino ladyboy

I like women too much to make one have to endure me.

Implying I have the social capacity to socialize and form friendships with other human beings

at those wrinkled old hands...

there'll be hardly a chance of offspring with a grandma.

i am plannig on getting remarried and having more white kids with a differnet girl.

going to be a good year once i find her on tinder.

>Those hairy knuckles
Neither of those hands belong to a woman

Got married over the summer. White babies inbound!

women's loss in estrogen at old age results in higher testosterone averages which causes hair growth where none should be on a female.

This bitch is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old to have children.

Nope

Those both look like man-hands.

You better believe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MzCPT_5_g
No I don't

My girlfriend dumped me yesterday morning before the NYE festivities.

So probably not.

does that mean she slept with someone else last night?

Very subtle and covert ironic op

DISGUSTING

I'm already married with a baby boy due in April. This is not /r9k/

I just wanted to post Van Morrison tbqh

If I can do it so can you. Just study the tactics of sociopaths without the follow through.

Need to add my reaction image to this

Why do you need rings to get married?
Why do you need to get a document that says you can get married?
Why do you need rights to be with a companion throughout your life?
Why can't people just be together and be happy?

because god wants you to get married

Obviously, you've never been to Iran.

That wedding by Steve Harvey last night in Times Square was cringey. Bet they were cold af think the dude was gay

There are huge incentives from the state to register your marriage through them rather than through private means or a church.

why does she have man hands?

No, because it's too much risk that subject of my feelings could have been a man in the past.

I'm in the process of deciding to go foreign and marry an eastern european. Poland has potential.

This. I don't know why it was so easy in middle middle school and high school. I'm not a kissless virgin tho so I guess I'm not too far gone.

>29
>59

The absolute state of homosexual relationships

ive never held hands with a girl in my lif before even
and im 29 lol

Even the gays find ageless love and sitting here trying to remember the 3/4ths wavelength for a 132.50 mhz antenna.

Heyyyyyyy that's a gey!

can it, leaf
you get married through the institution of the church as an expression of your lifelong commitment to your spouse (with the implication that you will also be fruitful and multiply)
the marriage is registered through the government so different legal shit applies

jokes on you I got married last year

>and I'm sitting here

Fuck, I can't even type words correctly let alone speak them to women.

More likely I’ll end up divorced because white women have no interest in saving the white race.

How am I supposed to save the White race if I'm only half-(((white))) user? It's bad enough I'm an abomination and it's worse trying to find a gf with the same half-(((white))), half-asian background.

Hell I'd take that at this point. There ain't no good twinks anywhere, and if there are they're straight

>It's bad enough I'm an abomination

What are you waiting for then?

Those hands look strangely identical. Two fag twins married I’m guessing. Disgusting!

Shit. Link?

>Fag
>I'm 29 and he's 59

yeah. . sure.
cant wait to start all over again, i dont think i even learned anything this last time around. just gained more anger

I'm gonna marry a Guyanese chick

Already engaged, getting married later this year. Children to follow thereafter.

That's probably a faggot desu.

I am going to continue to fuck prostitutes and the occasional ex-girlfriend until I am 35, when I will purchase a young Eastern European bride and move her to a property that I inherited from my great-uncle and produce as many children as possible. I would never in one million years marry some goofball from the bar.