Has the main heroine ever been NTRed? With that I mean has she ever lost to someone else that was not the main heroine?

has the main heroine ever been NTRed? With that I mean has she ever lost to someone else that was not the main heroine?

pic unrelated

Phantom World. Kinda. But you probably don't care about it.

arguably Shuffle! since the 2 main heroines aren't chosen.

Kurokami. Typical Shana clone set up (except that Kuro is a complete sweetheart and not a tsundere) but main dude picks his older childhood friend instead of main petite fighting girl.

Depends on how you define the main heroine.

Most anime that have at least 2 love interests either put them on equal ground or heavily favor one of them.

As far as I know there hasn't been a bait-and-switch change at the end. Or at least it's very uncommon and I don't think it would be very popular if they did it. Who wants to read a story that's built around one girl just to say "nah, fuck that I like this rando over here that's had like a chapter of development".

Most of the time you'll get a love triangle where the first girl mc-kun meets gets dubbed the "main girl" and he ends up with "the other girl" but really, there wasn't anything that said one was the main girl over the other. They both typically get equal screen time and arcs.

Monogatari Hanekawa

>As far as I know there hasn't been a bait-and-switch change at the end. Or at least it's very uncommon and I don't think it would be very popular if they did it. Who wants to read a story that's built around one girl just to say "nah, fuck that I like this rando over here that's had like a chapter of development".

There's been a lot of recent examples of the opposite, actually. Where the guy has a better and more developed relationship with a side girl only to be forced together with the 'main heroine' in the end for arbitrary reasons.

Wixoss was pretty suffering
>girl wants to have incest relationship with her brother
>battles to win her wish come true
>gets body swapped and has to watch someone else in her body get it on with her brother
fucking despair

Minato Nagase

>has the main heroine ever been NTRed? With that I mean has she ever lost to someone else that was not the main heroine?

Akame ga Kill

Does anyone still knows what NTR means?

Damn that's next level.

Arguably WA2 if you consider Setsuna the main heroine of the whole VN.

Wasn't there an old one where the girl fell into a coma, then woke up to find her lover married to her friend?

The infamous example.

They don't

>Shuffle!
I always think that there is no actual main heroine in Shuffle, as Rin has no actual goal to follow or an overarching plot to answer. Just let Rin choose one of the girls. The appearance of Sia and Nerine sets the stage for the whole romance to start.

>Just let Rin choose one of the girls
Or all of them.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien?

How? She won the man she always had her sights on.

But she didn't win the main character,

>Or all of them.
If you choose your cards well, which reminds me,
>Essence+ never
Shit, I just want a Nadeshiko and Mayumi route.

She never wanted him so she didn't lose.

I remember when Sup Forums was freaking out over this shit. If I remember the anime correctly, the first 2 episodes or whatever made it seem like the MC would just end up with the main girl like normal

>read your post
>get erection
>look that show up
>it's a card game commercial

>implying LC wasn't the true winner

In Japanese, NTR means at its strictest that some guy stole your lover or wife. At its broadest, also in Japanese, it can mean the taking of your love interest (from childhood friend to a family member to an object of your infatuation).
Yes, eroge are sold with netorare simply having childhood friend for example as the main heroine with no existing romantic relationship.

Akaneiro's Minato getting with her real big bro Junichi.

It's a pretty shitty card game commercial. They don't explain the rules, or the effect of whatever card they're using. Instead they waste time on plot progression and character development.

The anime implies they aren't related. But yeah, one of the rare times the tsundere voiced by Rie loses.

This scene was basically NTR + rape, which is bizarre

I deny it.

It's almost like the card game isn't the point

Dang man, I only just watched this a couple weeks ago. Wound's still fresh yo.

And people still can't get it right even with the broad definition.

what anime is that?

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. But in that one everyone got NTRed or turned into a tranny.

Amagi Brilliant Park, the OP is fan art

ha ha ha, I'll never not laugh at this

so the main heroine lose?

There was no main girl in TWGOK. The closest would probably be Elsie but they never got that close. If you're referring to Tenri, that type of girl (submissive childhood friend) never wins.

The anime heavily hints the main heroine gets with the guy, I believe in the Light Novels its confirmed they get together

A good director should know how to move their product while still conveying a story. It sounds to me like he failed at his job. Alternatively he flat out lied to his sponsors like Tomino making Ideon.

>has the main heroine ever been NTRed? With that I mean has she ever lost to someone else that was not the main heroine?

user, you can't NTR someone if they're not together, there's no one to steal from.

Count 'em...

Twice.

ichigo 100%

i like hitei better

This.
Probably the only interesting thing about that manga.

Yes.
Ichigo 100% or something.

THE BEST AND MAIN GIRL LOST
I will NEVER EVER be NOT mad. And Sup Forums defends that decision. FUCK YOU Sup Forums

THE GIRL WHOSE UNDERWEAR SPARKED IT ALL
THE GIRL WHOSE WRITING AND WHOSE HELP WOULD MAKE HIM ACHEIVE HIS DREAMS

>THE BEST AND MAIN GIRL LOST
She was horribly boring and generic. I don't remember her name.
Well, I don't remember everyone's name.

To be fair... they kinda all were generic. She was definitely boring, but she was the best choice. They literally said "She is your dream girl and the key to your success." and then gave him over to the WRONG CHICK.

The athletic chick is best though. I don't even dislike the blondie he ends up with.

Yea, I can't remember any names. I think it's Junpei as the MC though.

Man, I've read/seen some shit series. What the fuck was wrong with me when I was young?

I'm still angry and its been like... 10 years.

>Ctrl+F Rukia
>0 results
Come one guys.

The proper term is "cuckquean". Why it's not more popular is beyond me.

Ya, But basically everyone in that entire novel was pretty butthurt regardless

LC did kind of win. I mean she got her wish they became real brother and sister.

It's Zessica, right?

This counts?

I remember people being butthurt that Subaru stole Tsukasa. Then the other plot twist happened...

Probably closer to "sniped" becuz there was no relationship to begin with

Ichigo 100%

The girl that won was even MORE generic.

If only Sarada wasnt actually hers.

Sweet Jesus, that was brutal.

Also Mashiro Iro Symphony, seeing not one, but two tsundere being BTFO hard by the sweetheart senpai with absurdly young looking mom was beautiful.

They even almost fuck, before getting cockblocked by a phonecall

I can't believe someone else other than me watched Kurokami
Also, I was expecting her to win

w-wew

>tsunshits BTFO

Still feels good.

Soon. The left will win the MC bowl while the right will lose.

DELETE THIS

Imoutits a miracle of the universe. Glad tsun kugishit got btfo.

Watching Meiling Li's heartbreak after Sakura NTR'd her was one of the most amazing scenes in the history of anime. She cried like a bitch, a lot. She was so heartbroken she left the show for good

Haganai is pretty infamous.

Man, I loved Kurokami, shit was hype as fuck.

I gotta say that I was rooting for childhood friend all along but I didn't expect such a satisfactory ending.

Right is clearly on the path to winning at the end of S2. Does something happen in the LNs?

You weren't paying enough attention to season two. The right gave up. In the LNs it is much more clear that the left is going to be his romantic partner and the right is just his good friend.

It's one retard pushing an agenda. Don't pay attention to it.

>muh boogeymen

Haganai is a bizarre case of the main heroine being the one the MC cares the least about romantically.

>She never wanted him

SPEEDWATCHER

KISSU
THE
SENTO

But senpai was the best girl by far.

Glad they broke the first girl rule (Excluding childhood friends).

Shippertard pls

Chrome Shelled Regios

>Best girl actually fucking won
The LNs were a wild ride.

Felli won didn't she

DNA2 though Karin chose to give him up to the other girl.

Rosario Vampire in the most amazing an possibly only case of a main heroine losing to her mother.

No, he lost. Yuno won.

Definitely not. Aya never made a move until it was far far too late. She was just an ideal. He ended up with the one girl he had a genuine romantic relationship with.

My personal preference was Satsuki yeah, but she never had a chance.

He completely ended up with who he should have ended up with.

On another note, if you like Aya so much, there's a new sequel series coming and the title suggests it's about her. So it'll probably be about her moving on and finding her own love.

So it's just like Duel Monsters.

I could argue El Hazard, except I'm not sure who the main heroine even is in that one. I did not expect Ifurita, ever.

>Rosario Vampire in the most amazing an possibly only case of a main heroine losing to her mother.
But... wasn't the main heroine the mother herself?

Chihiro was the main heroine from the beginning

There they are, the NTR apologists.

Well, they shared a body, so yes.

>not Yrohasu
Delusion.

That's sort of cheating, since she is the heroine figuratively and literally.

Shadow Skill. Elle Ragu lost the Gau Ban bowl to a generic girl. which is understandable since she was his sister