Hero Academia

Waiting for spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAE_Gv7LZYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you guys get spoilers so late? every other jump series has them already

Will we get more female villains? I want an evil cake.

who knows. will still be much earlier than usual at this rate, should be here within 1-2 hours

>will still be much earlier than usual at this rate, should be here within 1-2 hours
Source?

the fact that everything came out early and this is when we got them when we got the wednesday tl a few weeks ago

this girl almost has no powers, she's the real mvp.

She looks hot here

It's almost April, finally.

fuck hori for not giving her more screentime

why is her hair sausages?

I'm really glad the dub is releasing at the same time as the sub. subs are fine I just prefer the dub in this instance, don't wig out.

I think most people agree that the dub is top tier.

they're bananas

Tfw still cant get All Might's eng dub "PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" out of my head

its so good for a dub

I always thought her hair were zuchinis.

Because they remind me of my big fat dick.

They are dreads.

Why is she so cute?

Also, what would the context of this be? Is she just watching her teacher give a lecture?

Now I want to see her doing that but with her hands in a heart shape.

she's da best

>posting not even the best toga

Is ochako back yet

i'm curious about toga origin , in the license exam she showed she was an experience fighter and theirs also the fact that she often keeps assuming her opponents want to kill her

>best girls constantly thirsting for deku dick

Ochako is going to need eyes like a hawk if they end up together.

i really want see the heroes of other country since all might was the #1 hero in japan, that makes it possible for us to see heroes stronger then all-might

>you will never be mounted by Toga as she bites your neck and drinks your blood while she slowly licks you all around telling you she wants to become you and how much she loves you before brutally murdering you, using her quirk to become you, and then masturbating into her own mouth with her newly acquired penis

It hurts to live ;_;

I get the feeling it's going to be some super sad story about how her life was really hard or she was beat a lot and she just wanted to be someone else or something. Honestly I imagine most of the members of the Villain Alliance are going to have sad backstories as they are basically the Strawhat crew only evil.

HD PV
youtube.com/watch?v=rAE_Gv7LZYs

ironically Mei is the one who has them

spoilers when?

mei gave up really early tho
top tier

I'm more curious about dabi story ,if he really is endeavor son then he should be the one to kill him

5 minutes

Stop Twiceposting.
Post more Twice.

Nah, it'll be about how when she was still a boy she fell in love with a girl. Fell in love once and almost completely, she was in love with the world, but sometimes these feelings can be so misleading. She turned and said to toga, "Are you alright?" and toga replied "I must be fine 'cause my hearts still beating, come and kiss me by the riverside, yeah Bobby said its fine, he don't consider it cheating now."
The girl had red hair with a curl, mellow roll for the flavor and the eyes for peeping, but Toga couldn't keep away from the girl, These two sides of his brain needed to have a meeting, he couldn't think of anything to do yeah his left brain knew that all love was fleeting, and that she was just looking for something new, but she had an accident and in her dying moments Toga assumed her identity from then on.

>resembles Sir's eyes when he activates his quirk

i really hope there isn't going to be some overpowered eye quirk later on

How about a quirk where if you look at someone they die? :^)

A bone enhancing quirk when?

It seems very possible that she ether was or trained by an assassin cause in the license exam she said hidding her presence was a skill she learned

i love how the creator makes the cuter girls short and thick

Nejire already has that quirk if you know what I mean :^)

Why doesn't hori just give us full arc about the villains already , there the best part about this manga

Because he doesn't know how to write, every other story he made flopped and so will this one eventually.

I'd suggest taking lessons from Goda.

Is she dead?

Highly likely

He has a noble dream at least.

Rape dungeon is the good end.

Kirishima

very probably

Isn't it just his skin?

Fuck why is it always an obscene amount of time for us to get the fucking spoilers? Even when spoilers are early we're still waiting forever

Relax. They'll be here in 5 minutes

Fuck off freiza that joke has never been funny.

Even thought, like he says, his quirk is not that flashy and interesting, I gotta say that Kirishima's quirk is one of the most versatile. It can work for both offense and defense, and he can use it for more things than just battle villains or protect people, like using his hands as knives.

Quirks like super strength and enhanced carapace are always great swiss army knife abilities. You just make the body better at doing what it does and you can apply it to a variety of tasks.

What's OfA's true ability? Is it just kinetic energy?

One for All's a two set deal, at least how I've interpreted it:

It passes onto other users, and with each passing, it gets stronger

If I had to guess, it's just a general strength boost that basically overworks your entire body, independent of the user's initial quirks.

What if the sales and ratings are bad like the first season :(

All Might explained the strength boost as "it stores and multiies power." I assume the definition of power is "force generated" in this case.

CC2 Hero Academia game for Switch when

>Mei's relevance is going to skyrocket with the new season
>Hopefully much more fanart and doijins

My dick is ready. Also hopefully Uraraka's good moments will give her some attention for once

They were bad?

It doesn't matter, shows like this are just advertisement for merchandise. That's where the real money is.

BD sales are fading into irrelevance. it's not where the money is anymore.

They weren't as far as I remember. Pretty good, actually.

Stuck in a zone between not bad but not good. Just okay. BD sold better than expected IMO.

I'm gonna cry if All-Might dies saving Shigaraki

Both of them are going to die. All for One playing chess while everybody else playing checkers

>All for One
>except One for All
What's the catch? Is One for All not really a quirk?

Remember when Ilda and Ochako were supposed to be relevant?

Ochako is a little more relevant now but Iida...

He can take quirks and give 'em away, most likely in the same manner OfA does it. I think he even mentions at one point he needs the DNA of other quirk users to get their quirks.

Ochako is relevant, she's going to receive One for All.

Ochako would have been relevant as Bakugo's love interest. The entire dynamic is very appealing in an old school way. if it's just between deku and ochako, they'll both be virgins till they hit thirty and will have only started to hold hands and kiss regularly when they turned 28.
Lida would have been interesting if he actually was a sidekick to someone that worked with his brother and was getting real world experience/getting into dangerous situations.

STOP.

You know, I've never actually seen the original Japanese for the Mega Milk doujin

Is what the little brother says just something stupid like "OPPAIJIN" or did the scanlator make it up for laughs?

Not until after the marriage

>yfw Toga's quirk is actually OfA

Ilda already got his arc with Stain

They were brothers and got opposite quirks. All for One could take and give quirks (unclear if he can give all for one itself). One for all is a mutated quirk that combined the quirk that could only pass itself on and couldn't be stolen (the younger brother's original quirk, he was thought to be quirkless at first) with the quirk all for one gave him which stockpiled and multiplied power. OfA was passed on in hopes that somebody would eventually stop AfO

On another note, quirks being able to mutate is probably going to come up in the future

Wow, so cool. You're such a cool guy.

Nah. You need to willingly hand over OfA. Deku brought this up to All Might already.

>On another note, quirks being able to mutate is probably going to come up in the future
We already know that people can learn more about the abilities of their quirks as they develop it. After learning it their file is updated, with their real ability.

claimed, back off everyone

I hope not. I'm tired of seeing female antagonists get let off because "they're victims and they had it rough". Lock the bitch up in a padded room and a straightjacket.

Understanding a quirk is different from it changing or gaining a completely unrelated trait

You understand it more and it allows you to do more. If you don't know all the traits how can you use it to its full potential? See Mirio for example.

Careful, you'll trigger fujos.

Fuck off fujoshit.