Be american

>be american
>hold kinder suprise egg
>get shot by ZOG police

usa is the most cucked country

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/the-us-is-finally-lifting-its-ban-on-kinder-eggs-a3691696.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats contraband that cannot be sold in america because its shitty chocolate and a choking hazard

>be brit
>eat a kinder egg
>ouch my tooth hurts
>go to a dentist
>government dentist says you probably need electroshock therapy
>fuckthisshit.jpg
*flies to the US for good dental treatment*
>arrives at the airport
>TSA: Hello, sir, your passport please.
>open my mouth to say something
>suddenly, noises, lights everywhere there are dogs and man with guns everywhere
>get arrested for attempting to smuggle biological weapon into the country
>awshit.jpg
>time for my trial
>appear before a judge
>tell him that the so-called "biological weapon" is just my breath
>judge doesn't understand my faggoty accent
>death penalty

the life of an average brit folks

still get shot though for carry a chocolate egg LOL

The ban has been rescinded.

standard.co.uk/news/world/the-us-is-finally-lifting-its-ban-on-kinder-eggs-a3691696.html

we have that
Nestle makes it
it's called a "wonderball"
but you still don't have a butter knife

i'll take my cheap chinese shit on the side please

German chocolate is actually really good.

>be British
>walk down the street
>get acid thrown in face by "Asian Man"
>stumble down the street blind
>get hit by truck of peace
>"At least I didn't die a bigot"

That country is indeed pretty fucked up. More civilian deaths yearly by police and goverment than any other country.

I knew this would be a quality thread, thanks OP

>Ban stupid toy/candy on a whim decades ago becuase some senators kid probably choked or something
>It's legal again
>OI M8, I SURE FUCKIN' H8 MURIKANS, HOW ABOUT YOU GUIZ? LOOK AT THIS THING THAT'S NOT TRUE ANYMORE.

>Be American
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police, he is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow.
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot". Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you.
>Go to school the next day, It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield.
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.

Life in America.

It's mostly the le 44% criminal element with something in common getting wasted. And no one in their right mind cares. You'll arrive at this conclusion when you've had enough of the sandniggery.

Making your bitter ass fucking American hate threads 24/7 won't make Muhammad stop fucking your wife Nigel.

American subhumans banned a chocolate egg but get pissed off if you mention banning guns

Do you want or niggers or something? We can pump your numbers up a bit.

Luckily for you I still have plenty of your government straight up fucking you in the ass.

But you keep posting your obscure videos.

>This is OK becuase somewhere in America someone once made a bob for apples game out of cheeseburgers
>Britbong logic

What brilliant eurocuck thought it wise to put a chuck of fucking plastic inside an edible candy? FFS, it's just asking for trouble given the relationship of small children to both candy and toys.

You "muh candy freedum!" shouters seem to miss how stupid this hazardous snack makes you look.

Its because we have a regulation about how much of something sold as food needs to be edible. Since to toy is engulfed in the candy it counts as being part of the food, putting it over the threshold. We made an exception for things like this ages ago and thats when the wonderballs hit the shelves.

Why didn't they get any backup?

But at least she wasn't fat.

>sports betting is only legal in four states
>get killed by cops for selling cigarettes without a license
>until very recently you could go to prison for like 20 years for smoking a fucking plant, still can in some states
>sodomy laws
>drinking age is 21 but you can sign up to die for Israel at 17

Land of the free indeed. In many ways, a lot of European countries have way more freedom than the US.

This is fun
>Be British
>Have one of our Prince's engaged to divorced half breed nog failed American actress.
>We Wuz Princessez N Shit.

Welfare leeches take advantage of this, you can buy a $20 toy bear with food stamps if it has a bit of candy with it.

I assume they were terrified of hurting the poor child.

>meme flag

The US didn't change any law or policy; Kinder just started selling a product where the toy isn't inside of the chocolate.

Sure Wang. I guess you are just thinking about your homeland, where only People's Liberation Army solider are allowed guns to mow down protesters at Tienanmen Square.

That was hardly obscure. The systematic destruction of our national history isn't something to dismiss.

For all of Europes problems, they have not led their countries to the precipice of being majority non-white. But we have. Embraced it, even.

No they always used to do that. The American eggs have just enough plastic sticking out of the middle to get a pass.

But this year they OK'd the normal eggs, the fully covered ones.

I remember becuase people noticed it while disney's Wonder Ball was popular.

>be British
>peaceful migrants want your money
>give it to them because your not a bigot
>they believe you have more
>you don't
>they shoot you
>atleast you didn't die from a legal gun

Yeah, but at least Harry gets to dress up as Captain Crunch on his wedding day.

>Anecdotal videos of people in their back yard are the same as the government actually destroying and fucking you

Don't take this the wrong way but you've got some of his cum on your lip bro.

My local food store in Maryland sells hundreds of these. The kinderegg thing is just a meme

Thats not even remotely true. I bought a Kinder Egg here just the other dat. It had a little plastic car inside.

>be me
>American
>out on the street at night
>get mugged
>shoot attacker with my Gun™
>get a medal

>be me
>disgusting Europoor
>out on the street at night
>get mugged
>tell attacker that I repect his religion
>get stabbed
>bleeding out on the sidewalk
>pull out my chocolate egg
>"Haha Americans can't own this"
>die

I believe you're mistaking the Choco Treasure eggs that were being sold previously for an actual Kinder product. And look at the article in the post I previously responded to; it's about selling Kinder Joy, not Kinder Surprise.

1. Don't judge bro.
2. Do you really think our government isn't destroying and fucking us?

How many millions of illegals have poured over our borders in the last decade, encouraged by democrats to settles and have babies to import a new electorate?

New kinder eggs in US aren't even a damn egg.

It's half of one and it's totally different then ones found anywheres else around the world. It comes with a small spoon

>tfw have like 7 OG kinder eggs in my room right now
They can pry my eggs from my cold, dead, chocolate covered fingers!

we need to get the fat before they can reproduce. we need a battle plan to increase obesity before age of 16 to the point wher emobility is hindered

>mfw watching the inbred anglos fight online

So what I'm getting out of this thread is that the Jews already won and we're spending our last days bickering over who's fucked first?

imagine having to eat plastic cheese because your government forces pasteurisation on dairies

We call that "cheese product", Nigel, and there is nothing like a big fat burger smothered in artificial yellow cheese to fill the belly of a hungry Amerimutt.

Hope you enjoy your halal diet of kebab for 3 meals a day.