"Soyboy" hypocrisy

Why is the Alt Right so retarded and uninformed? Pic related is a vegan bodybuilder called Vegan Gains and he consumes shit loads of soy protein everyday. If you called him a soyboy to his face he'd knock you the fuck out and snap you like a twig because I guarantee he's 10x stronger than you.

Plus the vast majority of scientific evidence points towards soy NOT having a feminising effect on men.

Watch this video to see PJW get "btfo" by Vegan Gains.
youtu.be/RAaiRi5OyF4

So yeah basically you're wrong and have been brainwashed by the meat industry that feels threatened by the increasing number of vegans so have to spread fake news and anti-soy propaganda.
Get fucked by facts, reason and evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is his voice so high pitched?

>All that work and still so utterly unfuckable.

OP is a lie

Pic related is reality

>Soy
>Boy
He also looks like a stringy-deformed muppet and sounds like a faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with that dudes body?

Veganism is a mental illnes

literal steropid monkey
what is he brazilian (trash)?
scratch that i dont want to know his genetic stew

>voice of a woman
>doesn't want to raise a family
>massive attention whore
He seems pretty effeminate 2bh

>he'd knock you the fuck out...because he's 10x stronger than you

thinking this is how fighting works

What about the thousands of non-vegan babies that get malnourished by their parents? Convenient to ignore them and cherrypick eh?

Pathetic.

Who said anything about consent?

God damn. Vegans getting beat the fuck down hard in this thread.

Care to make a come back vegans or OU just gonna sit there and let these boys trash you down lower than a snakes ass?

Mother fucker you vegans are looking like shit right now hahaha.

Imma go grab me a slim jim brb

Most vegan feed their kids actual food, not just milk. Stop posting shitty clickbait articles and post some scientific papers you fucking brainlet

vegans are mentally ill

Cute, but we both know there ain't nobody getting raped by a vegan.

Overcoming a hindrance does not mean the hindrance doesn't exist or isn't significant.

What a lumpy body

NIgger, look at your two front teeth and the bottom row at the front, they are made for tearing fleshing away, the canines are for cutting it even more. WE ARE MEAT EATERS! Now fuck off faggot.

Sage goes in all fields

There are outliers in everything. I've only met sickly mentally ill vegans.

EX. There are black people who don't rob steal and do drugs.

I've seen a couple vegan body builders and their nothing compared to all the non vegan. Vegans never reach true potential.

crazy vegan fucks sometimes get saved.

Show me proof they all eat soy

Because he's a soy boy.

He got a vasectomy when his e-girlfriend moved in with him

>vegan gains

>high pitched voice

>tiny pencil neck

>genetic dead end (specifically doesn't want to reproduce)

He is apex soyboy.

what is tren and sdrol

>EX. There are black people who don't rob steal and do drugs.

Don't go making shit up now just cuz they are vegan regards. They ain't gonna fall for that shit.

>Faith based vegan diet
What the fuck are they teaching in modern Churchs?

>Juice Cleanse
>800 kcal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment

This.

How often does he go to an MMA gym? 160lbs fighter would push his shit in.

He also takes steroids and his life literally depends on protein and vitamin b12 supplements made in laboratories to keep him alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE

Vegans are insane.

Are you fucking daft?

Why do they make this fucking face

They have noting but their false sense of supremacy. Every last one of them.

It's all Protestant lies.

Found the shit stabber lads

vegan gains is basically a really buff woman

I guarantee you he eats a lot of chicken breast, there is no doubt. Body builders are 100% confirmed liars when it comes to training, diet, supplements, and drugs. There is no other profession in which lying is so well established,expected, and accepted; except maybe the police.

Why are they trying to ruin beards, for fuck sake. I wanna punch each and every one of them in the throat

I got tons of these articles. Vegans are insane.

Kek.

I'm an ex-vegan. While i was vegan, i raped at least 10 beautiful aryan women with my imperial vegan dick. was horrible. never going back to that degenerate lifestyle

Lol, tell me you're kidding?

It has something to do with it being an emasculated expression, that's all I know.

>They have noting but their false sense of supremacy. Every last one of them

How can someone lack this much self awareness?

Vegan gains is one of the biggest cunts ever to be on YT. Plus he probably just cheats, IRL theres not many people that want to be vegan because the lifestyle is horrible and very unhealthy

I'm on the fence here but they sure are getting fucked in the ass hard in this thread and seem to have no defense.

It's as if they were simply told being vegan was better and believed it and are now grasping at straws for anything they can hold onto.

You vegan folks got any proof or you just enjoy eating farts?

look at pictures of monkeys faces doing emotional responses. the open mouth and exposed teeth means they feel threatened

Isnt this the retard who bought a dog and tried to feed it a vegan diet, and almost killed, to the point where the person who sold it to him threatened to take him to court if he didn't sell it back (did it go to court?)

Not a joke, he’s an antinatalist

>pic
How can anyone think that's attractive?

Wishful thinking. She's there for the meticulously prepared vegan nutrition, not the sex.

You can bet on that. It's how these vegans roll though life:
>I'm special, the whole world needs to bow before my dietary demands.

It's basically their outlet for interpersonal power.

>Why is the Alt Right so retarded and uninformed? Pic related is a vegan bodybuilder called Vegan Gains and he injects shit loads of steroids and B12 everyday.

FTFY

Cool ya found one

1/3

2/3

3/3

all vegans are delusional. especially european or white vegans.

Poor kitty. Vegans deserve to die.

>I'm special, the whole world needs to bow before my dietary demands.

Give an example then. Or is it just you being insecure?

>Romans 14:2
2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

I'm not

someone needs to shop dicks in their mouths, only thing theyre good for anyways, fucking faggots

Dude looks like he's gonna die at any minute. Don't be fooled by lighting and camera angles..... he's lean ill give him that but he looks like a body builder who did a stint in a concentration camp.

Looks like a nigger to me.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUE VEGANISM
>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUE VEGANISM

These parents are just tards sadly. It's simple vitamin deficiencies like A, C, and B12. A & C are easily found in food. B12 can be a supplement grounded up in milk although a little fish can fix that.

I like a good steak. Yet the more I learn about the artificial crap in meat like antibiotics, hormones, and animal feed have pesticides, the more I need to re-evaluate what I eat. I can't blame the parents' intentions. Though they need to do research first.

Are steroids vegan?

Hitler was ve-

is he singing or is this how he always talks?

>Article sponsored by the beef marketing board.

Nice fake news image you got there. We can and do easily synthesize chemicals for those purposes instead of having to slaughter animals

Soy.

When it breathes at the end

Your infographic was quite sufficient without all that loud nonsense.

Very interesting though that the white man uses every single scrap of the body.

I dare say the native Americans were far more wasteful than us in that regard.

Savage prairie niggers.

No, soy is still bad for testosterone production. If I had to guess, guy in your pic is strong IN SPITE of soy, not because of it. Soy is still a protein that your body can use with exercise. It isn't the best protein for men, but it is.

If you choose to go the soy route, make sure you DO exercise more than you normally do to get in shape. Some people's bodies (like mine, for instance), can put on muscle with good nutrition and a nominal amount of activity. If you use soy, you can't rely on your testosterone to tacitly build some of your muscle. You'll need to be more active. If you can do that, then yes, soy is technically easier for your body to break down and absorb than whey (nuts are better still than soy, however)

Most people that use soy aren't working out more though, which is why there's a soyboy phenomenon of sedentary/inactive people that have NO BUSINESS consuming pseudo-estrogens when they won't even boost their own t through exercise.

All that said, the body is naturally resilient to MANY estrogens. Which is why beer (which contains estrogen, but somewhat less than soy) won't automatically turn you into a bitch.

t. healthier than you, muhammad

OP asks whether soy creates numales and some fag keeps posting about dumb retards who don't know how to feed their baby. Its not related you fucking daft cunt.

Wrong

Darth Luigi > Vegan Gains. Pic related. Vegans are faggots.

This is the only worthy one. Thanks though, I just added it to the collage.

Shill thread, take back your board.

but if you eat meat you can have a much stronger body that doesn't look like it's made of moldy string cheese

Being vegan isn't about not eating animals. It's about exploiting the us/them dynamic to claim moral supremacy over the outgroup without any serious justification.

It's a basic feature of cults. You'd think a board as racist as Sup Forums might know a thing or two about that.

vegan gains is not natural.. look at his face, he uses amphetamines 100% positive

So eating meat and using animal products is fine until you are a certain age at which point it becomes detrimental to your health?

Hmmmm... what?

>implying we can just "synthesize chemicals" and avoid animal products
Synthesis isn't some magic spell you fat nigger, it requires work and machinery, which requires oil and steel, which requires heat which requires fuel which requires transportation which requires etc.

You can't just wave a magic wand and say "presto faggoto i want this chemical" you stupid vegetable brain faggot.

/thread