Fight for Iran

All the people that side with the rebels to overthrow Ayatollah is jidf and should be killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7uSq_GnrG0
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/14/irans-parliament-chants-death-america-raises-funding-missiles-revolutionary-guard/
youtube.com/watch?v=TMwRLUXMDZk
phys.org/news/2017-11-wall-saudi-arabia-earliest-depiction.html
bradshawfoundation.com/middle_east/saudi_arabia_rock_art/al_magar.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution#Agricultural_transition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Based Iran needs to stay in power.

>muzzie faggot
>death to all muzzie killers

Hang that bastard and resurrect Khmoneini.

Rather have a zombie than a puppet.

your country is the cancer of the world

Sending support via prayers to the rebels. Based rebels need spiritual aid

>supports destabilizing a country
>then gets mad why all ''them damm muzzies come to my country''
i hope your race gets outbred

Make persia sunni again.

I SUPPORT IRAN

>support this islamist regime or you are a jew

How strong is your shia militia, would they fight do death for Ayatollah?
I heard that protestors stand for secular state is it true?

its just a distraction . it was meant to cover american faggotry in other regions. sadly cia niggers got BTFO because they glow in the dark. plane crashed no survivors

youtube.com/watch?v=d7uSq_GnrG0

Working on it.

never wahabis and salafis are jewish puppets

You don't have to like the regime to realize that over throwing it is going to cause chaos. Seems like some of you people might have learned by now what this tired scam of over throwing regimes is really about, and what it leads to after afghanistan, iraq, the arab spring, etc. It just leads to more muslims in europe and the US.

>12 glow in the dark niggers dead

Was that even them or did they have a bunch of pig carcasses for wreckage corpses?

yeah sure (((secular state))) aka more liberalism and a greater oppurtunity for the jews to claw in
braindead american keep to your own country

You have zero evidence that any of this is CIA sponsored or US-backed, you are just assuming it is.

> meme flags

rly maeks u think

shia dog, iran is the land of ghanima

>overthrow the Ayatollah

Soon....

you salafi dog, years of imbreeding has made your mind nothing more then violent
you are a shame to your Forefathers from the Abbasids

i mean its been true the last 10 or some times this happened. no reason to think this one is any different, especially with the mystery fleet of unmarked planes leaving the country just after this shit started.

All who side with islamic theocrats are pedophile goatfuckers, pic related, OP BTFO'd

>says this in hes american funded bunker protected by idf from ''da evil arabs''
no kaffir. soon you will have a knife by your throat

t.inbred paki

>Trump talked about "grabbing pussy"
>that means he WOULD'VE raped a dozen women! and he probably did too!
See how illogical that line of thinking is?

I voted for Trump to stop regime changing and to stop nation building. If it came out that this was US-backed, then I will be on your side; until then it is baseless speculation.

enjoy more mass muslim imigration bong

>paki's are shia
kek kill yourself salafi dog you will make Allah happy

>Syrian Lannister :D

Top kek!

>. It just leads to more muslims in europe and the US.
But I have it under good authority from Sup Forums that Shia is based, Iranians are Aryans, and that the Iranian people are peaceful.

Why should I be concerned about them entering Europe? It sounds like a good thing to me, the Shia Muslims can serve as a counterbalance to the Sunni Wahhabists.

>Supporting a political system that stops it's psychopathic population from forming jihadist warlords and tribes (that go on to fight each other
>I'm the retard for wanting a stable middle East
Ur woke

Death to all theocracy tbqhwy.

The Iranian regime IS Islamist dumbass.

>too retarded to reaslise diffrance between sunni and shia islamism

Is that nigger wearing a jim tressel sweatervest under that robe?

His fashion sense is garbage for archclergy, what the fuck is goin on in this world?

That's my point faggot.
There's no restless population of Wahhabists in Iran waiting to boil over. The fanatics already run the country, so his fears are misplaced.

>you will have a knife by your throat
BZZZZZZ you forgot to say "Allah willing" deduct two virgins for you oh muslim...

Right
Inshallah ill get to yours as well kaffir
after all its your people and the zionists that have caused these protests

death to all semitic religions

Why can't shitskins run a country properly?

i can't wait for the Sup Forums civil war, trump kikes vs iran/hezbollah/assad

HEIL ISRAEL!!!
DEATH TO ALL MUDSLIMS!!!!

Turn it to glass!!!

arabs can run a country properly
that is untill a jew and hes westerner cock sucking slave mess with a middle eastern nation
weather it be about oil or just because they are not liberal enough

Reinstate the Shah anything less is failure

Iran has hundreds of thousands of uni grads who can't find unemployment since the economy is stagnant. These protests aren't very suprising. Couple that with the fact Gulf Arabs Isreal and America want regime change, they're pretty fucked

I like Persians but hate the government, kys snackbar.

Sure, you retards. Go support the regime that supports terror groups and has people running around screaming DEATH TO AMERICA.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/14/irans-parliament-chants-death-america-raises-funding-missiles-revolutionary-guard/

There are no good sides in the Middle East. The whole place needs to be glassed.

Saudi Arabia would literally be nothing but warring tribes fighting over date palm plots if it wasn't for white people's technology. However one day our leaders wake up and stop giving you things.

Literally every Arab state is either some Wahhabist, pop addicted shithole like the Gulf monarchies or a barely functioning autocratic state like Egypt or Jordan with a latent salafist movement.

Before the 20th century, Arabs were just ruled by Turks. Back to the cuck shed, Arab.

Can we just accept that giving shekels to Israel and supporting anti-Western Islamist regimes are both equally cucked decisions?

*oil addicted

Seen this pic B4 another war for Israel & we're supposed 2 fight for the Juden while they sit home & laugh at our stupidity

Iran's government should be overthrown; this is not really a debatable topic. They fund the extremism in the region, constantly worked to keep Iraq divided while attack US troops (along with Syria), and are trying to push Western interests out of the region. You may have fallen for the propaganda, but the only way we could possibly see a stable middle east, is if the current Iranian government falls.

U guys are operating on a now defunct paradigm. 2018 nigga

Fuck Iran.

Overthrowing it will be the antidote to all of the chaos we currently see. Saudi Arabia has interest in allying with Iran, but they know that this is impossible under the current Iranian regime. Iran is working to turn Syria into a proxy state for itself, and station troops on the Syrian-Israeli border. If you think this is how you bring peace to the middle east, then there really is nothing that will get through to you.

why not just tell israel and saudi arabia to take them? they're closer and more involved

>when your constitution literally says to spread Jihad
BASED IRAN

When did Sup Forums become a kebab board anyways? Go back to whatever Jihadi forum you came from. Losers.

yes

Your religion is the cancer of the world.

Reveal your flag you faggot.
At this point I’m not even sure wether you’re LARPing or are actually retarded. Could be both.
80% of the refugees are from Africa not the ME
>arabs can run a country properly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am okay with both you and the jews nuking each other
nice women by the way

Because they Hate Jews. Other than that they are fucking retards who rape and kill.

The whole thing is gonna be mess. Perhaps messier than Syria. Beucase
>Iranian gov are religiously brain fucked retards who dont give a single flying fuck about human life, freedom or what so ever. They are retardedly waiting for mahdi to come to world and destroy every non-shia government
>American gov are religiously brain fucked retards who dont give a single flying fuck about human life, freedom or what so ever. They are retardedly waiting for Jesus to come to world and destroy every non-christian government
>Israel gov are religiously brain fucked retards who dont give a single flying fuck about human life, freedom or what so ever. They are retardedly pursuing for greater israel and world domination which will eventually lead to destruction of jewish race.
>Suudis and other gulf monarchies are religiously brain fucked retards who dont give a single flying fuck about human life, freedom or what so ever. They just want Iranians to die because iranians dont believe the saudi-aproved version of some succession crissis had happened in 7th century small bedouin tribe.

See, every each of side would love to killing millions of Iranians because they are too retard to believe some version of stupid bronze age jewish tale.

kek'd

Mutts cannot be outbred, user.

>arabs can run a country properly

Arabs have historically ruined half a fucking continent. Not even the commies have fucked other countries up so hard and long lasting...

I love how this Iran shit has all the MIDF coming out of the woodwork.
Fuck muslims and fuck jews. I have hate enough for two

says the amerinigger ready to die for Israel

you deserve everything thats coming to you, I hope that kike cock was delicious

Who would have guessed if western governments kept fucking with Iran that they would get pissed off and chant "Death to America"

That being said no terrorist group connected to Iran has ever carried out an attack on european or american soil. Same cannot be said for the Saudis you fucking loser

Embrace western values or be destored.

This

>It's another Sup Forums hates Jews so much that they support the bad guy episode
I agreed with you faggots on Assad, because he's a moderating force on the batshit insane Sunni Arabs, but there's literally nothing wrong with wanting the Ayatollah to fall. Iranians are not Sand Niggers, they can and have had democratic rule.

They probably will call you a Jew lover and tell you to go back to /r/TheDonald.

Europe would be nothing if it wasn't for Arabians taming animals first in 7000 BCE (look up recently archaeological findings). Europe would be nothing without Mesopotamians (or possibly some Arabians) doing agriculture.

White people are overrated.

You're an idiot. Only Saudi Arabia is called Wahabi. The UAE and the rest are far from anything attributed to Wahabism.

>Before the 20th century, Arabs were just ruled by Turks. Back to the cuck shed, Arab.

Retardation is strong with a mutt like you. The turkics were ruled by Arabs, look up the Ummayad empire you stupid cuck.

>what is history
Pick up a book. Genetics isn't the only science out there, dimwit. Arabs didn't conquer the half of any continent. West Asia is not half of Asia, you colossal moron.

>conflating the Aramaic and Assyrian peoples of Mesopotamia with the Arab invaders that didn't move into the region until the fifth century
kill yourself

(((Breitbart)))

The "rioters" are arrested and the protests are mostly under control now

there are couple of more notches of security that is necessary will be implemented to stop the "colored revolution" for good.

Iran has one of the most sophisticated intelligence services out there. they've got this. Don't worry everybody.

You'll probably see it in the next week or so... (when the news about Iran start to desperate... because it would be embarrassing for (((them)))... yet another defeat on the hands of based Iranians)

What are you talking about you fucking moron? Agriculture didn't start when Aramaic or Assyrian existed. I'm talking about Arabian, i.e people of the Arabian peninsula. Taming of animals began there as evidence by recent archeological discoveries that date back to 7000 BCE, long before Aramean or Assyrian were a thing.

Also it's funny that you call Arabs invaders but not the Arameans (Semites) who went into largely Indo European Syria and not the Assyrians (Semites) whose Akkadian ancestors went in North Iraq which was Sumerian territory.

Amerimutts are increasingly shown to be uneducated subhumans.

you fucking arab refuge in canada, no arab startet taming animals, it come from anatolia and not arabia you motherfucker. dont make we wuz kings in Sup Forums

arier indogerman not semit people started agriculture. dont steal history you proto jew

youtube.com/watch?v=TMwRLUXMDZk

You're a vicious idiot. I hope Germans end up being eradicated by the refugees.

phys.org/news/2017-11-wall-saudi-arabia-earliest-depiction.html
bradshawfoundation.com/middle_east/saudi_arabia_rock_art/al_magar.php

Germans were always inferior. The Middle East had the first people who did agriculture.

German women are whores who love foreign cock. Say bye bye to your Germanic people.

Best thing Merkel did was to bring in all those migrants.

First agricultural revolution:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution#Agricultural_transition
Also have a look at those agricultural revolutions. One of them was by Arabs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_revolution

Only thing early Indo European did was pillaging and destroying cultures like the Harappan civilization.